Soul Concord

Soul Concord

NEW POSTER IS HERE!!! tell me your opinions about it~ kkk~


It’s dark…where am I…?

Minseok couldn’t see anything. His eyes were covered by black cloth. He kept still, not moving his body, and sharpened his ears to hear anything around him. He heard a few people talking freely about him.

“Well, at least we got this Minseok now. Let’s wait for a while until he wakes up and we can dig information about the chip from him.” A soft voice said in a hard tone.

“I want him to die after that.” A cold rich voice said, “I know he’s Huang Zitao’s weakness. I want him to die so Tao can feel what I felt after he’d killed Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol? Park Chanyeol…?, Minseok thought, Who are these guys…?

“I know what you’re feeling, Baekhyun…” The soft voice softened, “I lost him too. He was like brother to me.”

“I promise to myself that it’s better for me to die if I can’t make Tao suffer, Joonmyeon hyung” The previous rich voice said through gritted teeth. Baekhyun, it was.

“And I’ll help you, Baekhyun, I promise.” Joonmyeon said.

Tao…, Minseok cried inside, Oh, my God…they’ll kill him if he goes here…

“It’s taking too long!” Another low voice groaned, “Sehun! Splash him by water!”

A few next minutes, Minseok yelped when the cold water was being splashed on his head and face.

“Now, it’s better.” The low voice snickered.

“Uncover his eyes, Kyungsoo.” Joonmyeon said.

The bright light hit Minseok’s eyes as soon as the black cloth had been discarded. He blinked for several times before he could see five men standing around him. The pale like corpse man had just stood up, throwing the bucket which seemed the container for the cold water before across the room. He left Minseok and was replaced by another man whose figure much softer. The man squatted down and smiled.

“How are you feeling, Minseok?”

This voice…Joonmyeon…Minseok told himself. He gulped and bit his lower lip in fear.

“Don’t be scared. We won’t hurt you,” Then Joonmyeon’s warm smile was replaced by a cold smirk, “yet.”

Minseok felt the chill running down his spine. He whimpered when Joonmyeon was gripping both of his cheeks by one hand and staring at his eyes.

“Tell me, Minseok.” He hissed, “Where are your parents hiding it?”

Minseok choked breath, “I-I d-don’t u-understand…”

“The chip, Minseok.” Joonmyeon leaned closer until Minseok could feel the anger through his breath, “The ing chip.”

“Wha-what chip…?” Minseok whimpered again because Joonmyeon’s hand was gripping his cheeks tighter.

“Come on, Minseok.” Joonmyeon hissed again, “Don’t make it harder.”

Minseok heard a click beside his temple and he saw a gun was being pointed there. He couldn’t hold his tears any longer.

“You know I can kill you anytime, don’t you?”

“I-I really do-don’t know!” Minseok burst, “I swear! I don’t have idea of what you’re talking about!”

Joonmyeon let out an anger hiss and pushed Minseok’s face until his head banged on the metal wall behind his body. Minseok’s body trembled in fear as Joonmyeon was pacing back and forth. The rest four kept glancing at him in curious.

Wha-what are they looking for…? What chip? Why me…?

“You know, Minseok.” Another soft man spoke, “You better really don’t know about this, if we find out that you’re lying, I won’t hesitate to kill you.”

“Better listen to Kyungsoo, chubby.” The tanned man wrapped his arm around the named called Kyungsoo, “Or I swear you’ll die.”

“Stop scaring him, Kai.” Kyungsoo smiled.

“I can’t help it.” Kai shrugged and grinned.

Along that time, Minseok had known the four of them, Joonmyeon, Kyungsoo, Kai and Sehun. But, he saw another man with light brown hair and scar lining along from his forehead until the middle of his left cheek.

Is he Baekhyun…?, Minseok thought.

 “What are you staring at?!” Baekhyun barked and pulled Minseok’s hair backwards until Minseok groaned in pain, “You were looking at his scar, huh? I’ll tell you something. That Yifan had taken Joonmyeon’s prescious toy from me and left this scar on me! And I swear I’m going to pay that back to him, ten times more painful!”

Who’s Yifan…?, Minseok thought again after Baekhyun had released him.

“He doesn’t know who Yifan is, Baekhyun.” Sehun smirked, “But he knows Yifan’s new nick name though.”

Baekhyun looked at Minseok, “Kris then.”

Minseok widened his eyes. And then he remembered about the story Yixing hadn’t wanted to talk about when they had been in the hot spring. Somehow, Minseok could link the puzzles together although there were several places still missing.

So, Baekhyun was the one who kidnapped Yixing. Kris was there to save Yixing form Baekhyun. He left the scar, it must be from the fight, and ran away with Yixing. But, what was Yixing’s connection with Baekhyun? Prescious toy…? And why with Joonmyeon…?

“Stop thinking too much, Minseok.” Kyungsoo chuckled, “I can see the smoke around your head.”

“They might know.” Suddenly Joonmyeon said, gaining the whole attention to him. He turned his face and looked at Minseok with a smirk, “They might know, yes?”

Minseok frowned. He really didn’t have any idea about that chip thing and what he wanted right then was safe and released.

“Kyungsoo.” Joonmyeon called his guy, “Connect me to them.”

 

-

 

Tao was frustrated. He kept pulling out his hair. It had been five hours since Minseok was kidnapped but Yixing still couldn’t track where Joonmyeon and his people brought Minseok. He was nearly crazy because of worries.

This was why I didn’t want to fall in love!, Tao screamed mentally, Because I didn’t want my beloved in danger!

“Hi, Guys. Long time no see, eh?”

Tao snapped his face up to see Joonmyeon’s face on the screen of Yixing’s laptop. He jumped from the couch and came closer to Kris and Yixing.

“Joonmyeon.” Tao hissed, “Where’s Minseok?”

Joonmyeon laughed then, “Your little boyfriend’s safe for now. But, I can’t guarantee for the next time, if you know what I mean.”

“You’re sick.” Yixing hissed, full of rage.

“I am sick.” Joonmyeon smiled to Yixing, “But, wasn’t it what made you fall for me?”

Yixing turned his face away from the screen to prevent Joonmyeon from seeing his tears. Kris covered Yixing’s head with his jacket and glared at Joonmyeon.

“Our past has nothing to do with this, Joonmyeon.” Kris said coldly, “What do you want?”

Tao raised his eyebrows, Their past…? Kris and Yixing ever had past with Joonmyeon?

“You know what I want, Kris.” Joonmyeon rolled his eyes, “The chip. Where is it?”

Tao sighed in relief mentally because it meant Joonmyeon hadn’t known yet about the chip in Minseok’s body. It meant he still could save the poor chubby male.

“We don’t know.” Kris lied, “We’re still working to find it.”

Joonmyeon narrowed his eyes dangerously, “But, you have the flash disk from Chanyeol. Why didn’t you take look inside?”

“We can’t.” Kris lied again, smoothly, “It’s protected with username and password. And CIA’s firewall nowadays has been tracking whoever opens their site from outside their building. We’re looking for a way though.”

“You’re better telling the truth. I believe you for now, but if you’re trying to do something fishy, sorry to say, I don’t know what I’ll do to Minseok.” Joonmyeon said again, “Now, keep working on it. You have a day before I arrive in Korea. See ya.”

And the connection was off.

Tao groaned and palmed his face, “What should we do now?!”

“Relax, Tao. At least they haven’t known the chip is in Minseok’s body.”

“I got their position.” Yixing said, “They’re on a cruise.”

“Is it public or private?” Kris asked.

“Public. We can sneak into the cruise if we chase them.” Yixing explained, “Do you want me to find us transportation to chase them?”

Kris held his chin for a while and then he answered, “Call Hangeng-ge. Tell him we need high speed ship or ferry or whatever as soon as possible. And then call the CIA and tell them to give us the back ups if needed.”

 

-

 

The transportation they needed was found an hour later. They had 23 hours remaining to save Minseok. They’d never expected to see Luhan again at the harbor.

“Luhan?” Kris raised his eyebrows, “What are you doing here?”

Luhan shrugged but he had smile on his doll-like face, “Hangeng-ge asked me to accompany you. And it’s not only me here.”

“Hi, Guys.” Chen appeared from the ferry, “Long time no see, eh?”

“Chen?!”

“What about your mother?” Yixing asked, “Doesn’t she know about this?”

“Well, I was supposed to enjoy the school trip to the beach when suddenly someone pulled me roughly into this situation.” Chen shrugged, “It’s okay though, Hangeng-ge paid me well.”

Kris grinned and messed Chen’s hair roughly, “You mommy’s son!”

“What have you got this time?” Tao asked.

“So many.” Chen said with a grin, “I can’t go with you though. But, I’m sure my stuffs are worth for you to use. I’ve set them up in this small-but-fast ferry. The weapons, the grenades, and the equipments all have been done. But, I have suggestion to give.”

“What is it?” Yixing asked.

“It’s better for you, Kris, not to step in the field this time because most of them there are Joonmyeon’s people who can recognize you immediately. And I think Tao can’t work alone so…” Chen looked at the soft man beside him, “Yixing?”

 

-

 

“No!” Kris refused to approve, “No way I’ll let you go, Yixing!”

“You heard what Chen had said to us, didn’t you?” Yixing asked, “I have to do this with Tao!”

They were on the way to chase where the cruise was going. They were in the middle of planning for the intrusion into the cruise and they still hadn’t settled who would go in. From what Chen said, Kris would be recognized as soon as they were seen, so he couldn’t go. Luhan didn’t have any experience with the guns so he couldn’t go either. It made Yixing the only one who had chance but Kris was too stubborn to let him go. And they had 8 hours left to save Minseok.

“No…please, Yixing…” Kris knelt down in front of Yixing, “Please…”

Yixing cupped Kris’ cheeks and kissed his thin lips softly, “Trust me. I’ll be fine.”

Kris gripped Yixing’s knees tightly before dropping down his head in defeat.

“We’re here.” Luhan said.

All of them saw the cruise ship about a kilometer from them. Luhan turned his face to them and grinned awkwardly.

Tao got up from the couch and took the diving suits from the box Chen had left for them. He threw a set to Yixing who caught it immediately. Kris begged one more time but Yixing assured him that he would be fine. Both Tao and Yixing put on their suits and set the oxygen.

“Be careful.” Luhan said.

Yixing looked at Kris and spread his arms, “Won’t you give your boyfriend a kiss?”

Kris hooked Yixing’s body up against him and kissed him passionately. Tao pulled Luhan, who was gaping at the sight, out to the deck.

“Are they always like this during separation?” Luhan asked.

Tao chuckled, “No, just some cases.”

Kris and Yixing got out a few minutes later. Tao was bringing the equipment briefcase because he knew Yixing wouldn't be able to carry it. Kris gave Yixing a last soft kiss before letting his boyfriend to dive.

“Be careful, you two.” Kris’ voice was heard from the small speaker in their ears. Yixing smiled to Tao and they continued swimming toward the cruise.

They immediately discarded the diving suits once they had climbed the deck, almost getting caught when the guard was passing their hiding place under the deck. They opened the case they had brought and got ready for the intrusion. Tao, as usual, hung his twin guns on the back of his later jacket. His cap had been ready on his head to cover half of his face. On other hand, Yixing was wearing the waiter uniform. His gun was hidded under his vest, along with smoke grenade if needed. Yixing was going to be in watching the situation. That was why he had a pair of glasses hanging in front of his dark brown eyes. Those glasses had a micro camera which was connected to the laptop on their ferry. So, Kris could command them by knowing the situation. Tao, on the other hand, was going to find Minseok while Yixing reported where Joonmyeon and his men were. And if Joonmyeon was about to go where Tao would go, Yixing would divert their attention from Tao.

A simple plan, but if they did it wrongly, Tao, Yixing and Minseok could be dead meats.

“See you, Tao.” Yixing smiled and was about to go toward the restaurant when suddenly a hand grip his wrist. He turned his face to Tao and raised his eyebrows questioningly.

“Tell me after this.” Tao said with a stern voice.

“Tell you what?”

“The story behind all of your relationship with Joonmyeon.”

Yixing stiffened, “Bu-but…”

“Aren’t I your family, Yixing…?” Tao’s eyes softened.

Yixing sighed and smiled, “You are my family. You are Kris’ family. We are family. I promise I’ll tell you everything later.”

Tao nodded, “Be safe, Yixing-ge.” And with that way, Tao climbed to the second floor of the cruise fast, leaving Yixing in shock.

“Did he just call me ‘Yixing-ge’ or I misheard?” Yixing asked.

He heard a deep chuckle of Kris from the earphone he was wearing, “He did.”

 


 

i didn't make a cliff-hanger anymore right?? right??

uh...was this chapter boring...? well, i, myself, wasn't so satisfied byt this chapter (i need the action!!!). hmm, this chapter was the prologue before the real battle begins though...so...hmm...

tell me about this chapter okaaay? comments are developing my mood to write more~ so, pleaaaaase~

i was kinda shocked when i saw the number of subscribers and upvoters. holyshiiiiiiiiiit~! lemme love you 4, eh no, 5ever!!!

*spreads wet smooches*

see you again, lovely readers~