Prologue

Soul Concord

 

“Done.”

The raven haired man, who was standing unbothered in the middle of bloody house, said to the device plugged in his ear.

“Good job, Tao.” Someone said on the other line of the device said, “Now, you have to eliminate the evidence before leave the place. Make sure you destroy them all so no one can track us.”

“Copy that.” The raven haired man, Tao, said before unplugging the device and pocketing it into his black leather jacket.

The man had so many dark colors in his body. His dark hair was so contrast compare to his skin when he was combing it with his fingers. He had a black turtle neck under his black leather jacket. Even the blood wasn’t so visible on his jacket. Hidden from the view, he had twin guns hanging on his hips. But, they weren’t the only weapons he had. He had the shotgun in his hands. His black skinny jeans were hiding his long legs. And the black stylish boots in the end of his body were completing the night-like style he was wearing.

Tao took tissues from the table and wiped the blood on his handsome face and on his expensive jacket carefully. He walked toward the kitchen and looked for the gas holder under the cabinet. Once he found it, he pulled the cap open, so the gas filled the house after a few minute. Feeling the gas had spread enough, he walked toward the front door, ready to take his leave and explode the house. But, unexpected sight came up.

“…A…You…T-the…”

, Tao cursed mentally. He never expected that a ing ramen delivery man would show up after the assassination he had done.

The man was about to scream when Tao launched himself to tackle the unexpected guest until both of them fell on the hard wooden floor. The noisy sounds of the broken bowl echoed in the bloody house. Tao’s hands pressed the man’s mouth tight so the man couldn’t say a single word. The man, who Tao realized that he was chubby, squirmed and made a whine voice.

“Shut the up.” Tao said coldly, “You scream, you die, got it?”

The chubby man nodded, eyes teary. Tao removed his hand slowly, aware that the man could scream whenever.

“P-please…le-let me go…do-don’t kill me…I won’t tell a-anybody…” He said stutteringly to Tao.

“I won’t kill you, but I can’t let you go either.” Tao said lowly, “You’ve seen too much.”

“Bu-but…”

“Shut. Up.”

The man immediately covered his quivering lips.

Tao dragged the poor man by hand out from the house. Once he was far enough in safe range to explode the house. He lighted the lighter and threw it into the house. After that, he pulled the man with him, running further from the house. With loud explosion voices, the house flattened on the ground. Tao smirked proudly for what he had done. He turned his face to see the innocent man. He was trembling hard, Tao noticed, and his hands were still pressed tight on his mouth. The fear tears had been rolling down on his chubby cheeks.

“You came at the wrong time and wrong situation.” Tao said, “Life does hate you, right?”

Tao grabbed one of his wrists and dragged him away into the darkness of the night. The poor man couldn’t do anything other than followed Tao.

He just didn’t know that he had just entered the forbidden door.

 

-

 

“…the …?”

“Sorry, Kris.” Tao said to the blonde man in front of him, racking his black hair in frustration, “He came unexpectedly. And you know we don’t kill a civilian.”

The man named Kris turned his face to a poor man who was trembling in fear at the corner of their hotel room. He sighed heavily and sat far across the civilian, glaring.

The innocent man trembled even more. He had been crying for an hour since the time Tao had dragged him into a black car and drove him into the hotel room.

“Stop glaring at him, Kris.” A man with soft face and dark brown hair came into the sight. He stood in front of Kris and caressed his cheek, “Please, he’s afraid of your eyes, Baby.”

Kris sighed and closed his eyes, leaning further on the delicate hand, “I’m sorry, Yixing. It’s just…this isn’t supposed to happen.”

“I know. Now, have some sleep. You haven’t sleep since two days ago. I’ll handle this man.” Yixing said.

Hesitantly, Kris got up from the couch and threw his tired body in the soft bed.

Yixing turned his face to the civilian. He approached the poor man slowly, not wanting to scare.

“What’s your name?” Yixing asked smilingly, showing his dimple.

Feeling that Yixing wasn’t that dangerous compare to the other two men in the room, he answered, “Kim Minseok.”

“Ah, a ramen delivery man?”

Minseok nodded stiffly. “Can I go home…? Please, I won’t tell anybody, I swear…”

Yixing smiled sadly, “Sorry, I can’t do that. You’ve witnessed too much, Minseok.”

“Told him so.” Tao snorted.

“Tao.” Yixing glared at the youngest, “Be nice. He’s scared here.”

Tao pursed his lips and nodded, “Sorry.”

“Like what I said, Minseok.” Yixing said, “We can’t let you go.”

“Bu-but, I’m only going to be a burden for whatever you guys will do! Isn’t it better to let me go?” Minseok insisted.

“What a stubborn.” Tao mumbled. He threw his body into another bed and relaxed.

Yixing sighed, “Listen, Minseok. Other than you’ve witnessed too much, there’s also another reason.”

“What’s it…?”

“The people Tao killed were mafias, the powerful mafias. Do you think they would let go whoever involved in this? No, they’ll kill you if you’re found. The scattered ramen bowls and your bicycle are enough for them to find you.”

Minseok’s face whitened in horror, “Wha-what…?”

“That’s why we have to keep you here at least until this is over.” Yixing said, “Don’t worry. We won’t hurt you, if you behave.”

Minseok bit his lower lip, nodding his head.

“Good.” Yixing smiled, “So, we just have two beds here. Of course I won’t let you sleep with Kris, because you know…he’s mine.” He chuckled. “I hope you don’t mind sharing a bed with Tao.”

“What?!” Tao sprung up, “There’s no way I’m sharing my bed with him!”

“Tao!” Yixing scolded, “Come on! Be nice!”

“Uh…” Tao scrunched his face and looked at the chubby man who looked hesitant and scared. An idea suddenly popped on his mind. If he couldn’t refuse, so what he had to do was invite. He smirked and observed Minseok’s body up and down as ert as he could. “Okay, then. I think I won’t mind sharing my bed with delicious meat like you.” And then he threw his jacket and turtle neck off his body, so the rest could see his toned body and long torso. The hour glass shaped tattoo was visible for Minseok to see on his left arm. He narrowed his eyes to the chubby man dangerously and bit his lower lip sensually. “But, remind you, I usually sleep topless…”

“No! I’ll sleep on the couch, thank you!” Minseok squeaked and covered his red face.

“Tao!” Yixing huffed while Tao was laughing maniacally on his bed.

“Good night!” Tao grinned and rolled onto his side.

“I’m sorry, Minseok…” Yixing apologized to the chubby man.

“N-no…it’s better for me to sleep on the couch anyway…” Minseok mumbled.

Yixing approached Tao and snatched the pillow from his head.

“Ouch!” Tao complained, “Why did you take my pillow?!”

“If you don’t share your bed, at least give him your pillow.” Yixing glared. He ignored the younger’s whine and handed the pillow to Minseok.

“Tch, be grateful, Baozi!” Tao said and pulled the blanket up to his head.

“Is it okay…?” Minseok asked Yixing.

“Of course.” Yixing chuckled and placed the pillow on the couch. He patted the pillow softly so it was on the buff shape, “Now sleep. I know you had a rough day. The blanket is in the closet.”

Minseok nodded. Yixing gave a last dimpled smile and climbed the bed where Kris had been sleeping. After Minseok pulling the spare blanket from the closet, he threw his tired body on the couch and closed his eyes.

Mom, Dad, what have I gotten myself into…?[]

 


 

Uh...okay...so this is the prologue...i hope you can imagine what situation kim minseok has gotten for himself. hehe.

and...OHMYGAWT, more than 20 subscribers just for the forewords?! i love you, guys, really!!! *kisses