Soul Concord

Soul Concord

 

Yixing fixed the necktie around his collar and entered the kitchen. The situation was frantic and crowded there. The chef seemed not recognize him and shoved a tray of sweets to his hand. He smiled and quit from the kitchen to wander around to find Joonmyeon and his men. The first minute, he didn’t see anything. But, then he saw Joonmyeon sitting with his men at the secluded corner of the restaurant. Yixing could feel his stomach twisted to see Joonmyeon smirking along whatever they were talking about. He flinched his eyes to remove the haunted memory to the back of his brain and started walking around, offering the sweets on his tray. But, his eyes had never left Joonmyeon. And he knew Kris was watching them through the camera too.

“Don’t be too close, Yixing.” Kris said from the other line, “He and Baekhyun would recognize you.”

“Don’t worry.” Yixing whispered back and shifted his position further.

He wandered around sometimes shifted his gaze to smile at the guests, sometimes kept glancing to where Joonmyeon was. For the good fifteen minutes, he kept spying his rival and staying calm.

But, then, Joonmyeon was suddenly gone when he was glancing at the corner again. And hastily, the panic ran down his spine.

“Kris, I lost him, damn it!” Yixing hissed through the earphone.

“Sssh, Baby, don’t be panic. Now, keep wandering around. You’ll find him and his men somewhere.”

Yixing took a deep breath and focused his eyes around. And then he saw a glimpse of red-haired male quitted the restaurant. Gasping, Yixing put the tray carelessly and followed the man.

He opened the door slowly and steadied his gun in between his fingers. Yixing glanced the left and right before catching the red-haired male, Joonmyeon, along with three of his men turning left in the end of the corridor.

Where’s another one…?

And then his earphone started to buzz.

“, Kris. Can you hear me?”

“Yi…bzzzz…signal…bzzzz…bad…out…”

Yixing unplugged the earphone from his ear. He also knew the transmission with the camera also disconnected since it was connected to the earphone as well. Throwing some profanities, he threw the glasses into the ventilation on his right. He held his gun by two hands, took another deep breath and walked toward where Joonmyeon disappeared.

This is out of the plan…, Yixing cursed mentally, But, I can’t just stop here and leave Tao. I’m sorry, Kris.

 

-

 

Tao fixed the cap on his head. His eyes were wandering around, trying to find something suspicious. His earphone had been thrown away since suddenly the connection was cut off.

Damn, where are you, Minseok?

He had opened about dozen doors so far but he still couldn’t find a glimpse of his boyfriend. And when Tao had reached his peak, suddenly he saw a tiny ladder down to the machine room. Looking around for a while to make sure no one saw him, he climbed down the ladder and jumped down to the metal floor. He pulled out his twin guns and steadied them in front of him.

The machine room was dark, too dark for his liking because he couldn’t see anything around him. It felt like his sense was cut off and he just could depend on his instinct. He could hear the faint sound of dripping water. But, it seemed too far. He could also felt the warm smoke sometimes hit him from his sides.

But, there was still no sign of Minseok.

He was about to turn back when suddenly he heard a faint whine from afar.

“Minseok??” He whispered.

He heard another whine. He ducked down and saw a glimpse of lump at the dark corner of the machine room. He hung his guns back and crawled toward the lump. He hurriedly untied the rope right on the upside and threw it aside. But, he was shocked that it wasn’t Minseok there. It was just a dummy.

“I knew you would fall for it.”

CLICK.

Tao could feel the chill running down his spine because a goddamn pistol was being pointed at the back of his head.

“Long time no see, Huang Zitao.”

“Kim Joonmyeon.” Tao hissed.

“Wow, I’m touched that you remember me.” Joonmyeon said, Tao could hear a hint of mock in his voice, “Now raise your hand, get up and face me. Slowly.”

Tao did what Joonmyeon had told him and glared at the shorter man in front of him. Joonmyeon just smiled at him like he was a kid.

“Where are your little troops, Joonmyeon?” Tao sneered, “Aren’t you usually with them?”

“Well, they need to greet another guest.” Joonmyeon whispered.

“Put your gun down!”

Tao cursed inside, Why the are you here, Yixing?!

“Hello, Lay.” Joonmyeon said, but his eyes weren’t leaving Tao, “Such a touching moment we could meet again.”

“Don’t call me by that damned name, Joonmyeon! Put your gun down, or I’ll blow you ing head!”

Joonmyeon’s laughter was heard, “Don’t you know that you’re hot when you’re cursing, Lay? And yes, you’re still my little Lay.”

“I’m not joking! I’ll kill you!” Yixing shouted but before he could pull the trigger, he felt the cold metal touching his nape. His breath hitched.

“Lay.” A familiar voice said. Yixing could feel a tongue running down the side of his neck, “You’re still as sweet as before, Hottie.”

“Baekhyun…” Lay whimpered.

“Now, be a good pet and lower your gun down of my boss.” Baekhyun ordered.

But, Yixing didn’t move his hands. His gun was still pointed to Joonmyeon.

“Lower you ing gun, Yixing.” Tao hissed.

“Bu-but…”

“Just do it.” Tao hissed again.

Yixing gritted his teeth and threw his gun down which Baekhyun kicked aside afterwards. He felt an arm wrapping his waist from behind and a hot breath ghosting on his left ear. Yixing closed his eyes tightly. It was too familiar for his liking. He hated how he knew what it felt of being in that arm before. He hated it. He felt disgusted.

“Bring him to my room, Kai. And tie him up against the bedpost.” Joonmyeon said, “I need to do something with this guy first.”

“Why not me? I want to touch him.” Baekhyun’s voice was filled of lust.

“No.” Joonmyeon shook his head, “He’s mine. Kai, bring Lay out for me in case Baekhyun loses his right mind.”

“Come on, Pretty.” Kai had smirked and tied Yixing’s wrists before shoving him out.

Tao couldn’t help but curse mentally because he didn’t know what Joonmyeon’s idea was with Yixing. But, he knew it would be no good. Before he could think and further, he had received a sudden kick on his stomach. Coughing, he slumped down at the corner, right on the dummy.

Joonmyeon squatted down in front of Tao and gripped his cheeks, “You killed one of my brother, Huang Zitao. You made a very huge mistake.”

Tao smirked, “That tall clumsy? Who was his name again? Chanyeol? You might pick the better person next time because he was stupid.”

Tao got another blow on his left jaw but it wasn’t from Joonmyeon. It was from Baekhyun. Tao looked up through his hazy eyes and saw Baekhyun standing in front of him with trembling fist.

“How dare you talked about him like that, you bastard?” Baekhyun said through his gritted teeth.

“Ohoho, let me guess, Baekhyun, so Chanyeol was your lover or something?” Tao laughed, “Such a perfect couple of a stupid clumsy tall male with a short smurf.”

Baekhyun had raised his fist high but Joonmyeon stopped him.

“Save it for later, Baekhyun.” Joonmyeon said, “We can use him to dig the information from Minseok.”

Baekhyun let out a heavy breath, “At least, let me make him pass out or something.”

Joonmyeon grinned, “Sure. Just don’t be too hard.”

And the last thing Tao saw before he fainted had been Baekhyun’s face.

 

-

 

Minseok was scared the hell out of his skull. Joonmyeon and his men had left him for good but he still couldn’t move. His wrists and ankles were still tied up. He had been moved into a bedroom. He didn’t know when but he thought they had moved him when he had been unconscious.

He took a look at the bed and shivered. There were so many weapons on it and he was sure a shot could kill him. He made himself kneel on the floor since he couldn’t stand up and took a better look around the room. Through the sofa he could see there were some laptops on the table. He frowned as he saw his profile on one of the screens. With his might, he pushed himself up and bent his body on the backseat of the sofa so he could roll forward. He knocked the glass. His heart raced when he was seeing the glass swirling dangerously. He lifted his tied ankles and steadied the glass between his feet. He sighed in relief and carefully released the glass. He looked thorough the screen and he was right, it was his profile.

What are they looking for from me? What chip?

He pressed the down arrow button with his chin to see more about his profile. It said everything about his parents, the CIA and the content of the chip. But, none of the information told him about where the chip was.

Minseok could feel his eyes blurry from his tears. He just could believe what he was reading. CIA? Chip? For God’s sake he knew nothing! He had been just a common ramen man before! What was he supposed to do after knowing the truth about his parents and his past?

He pressed the up arrow button with his chin to set the display just like before. He rolled up to the sofa, climbed the backseat and let his body fall behind the sofa just like he hadn’t moved. He leaned his back on the backside of it and cried.

So…the parents I’ve known for raising me until now aren’t my real parents…?

It felt so unreal for Minseok. Why the hell did his real parents abandon him then? What was wrong with him?

“I’m such a bastard child…” He chuckled pathetically and dropped his head.

Suddenly, he heard the door opened. He wiped all the tears trace on his face by wiping it on his shoulder and stayed still in fear, waiting for something happened.

Suddenly a man, Kyungsoo it was, appeared in front of his face.

“Aigoo, were you crying?” Kyungsoo asked.

Minseok hid his red and puffy eyes by lowered his face.

“I brought the food for you.” Kyungsoo said, pulling the tray Minseok hadn’t known under his eyes.

Minseok’s eyes lit up by seeing it. He was hungry after all. But, he remembered that he was tied up.

“How can I eat if you’re still tying me?” Minseok whined.

Kyungsoo chuckled, “I open it for you to eat but I want you to remember something.”

“What’s it?” Minseok asked, eyes not leaving the other man.

Kyungsoo’s smiled faded, replaced by a cold grin, “If you’re trying to do something funny,” Kyungsoo pulled out his gun and unlocked it in front of gulping Minseok, “I’ll make you a dead meat, got it?”

Minseok nodded frantically. Kyungsoo’s smile appeared again. He cut the ropes around Minseok’s wrists and ankles and shoved the tray closer to Minseok. And then he left Minseok to check something on the laptop.

Minseok held his breath, hoping he wouldn’t get caught for touching the laptop, because Kyungsoo frowned after seeing the screen where Minseok’s profile was seen.

Kyungsoo turned his face to see Minseok, “Are you ready to tell us where the chip is, Minseok?”

The chubby man sighed, “Haven’t I told that I don’t know about that damned chip? What does it contain anyway? Is that so important?”

Kyungsoo laughed, “You’re funny, Minseok…hyung, because I know you’re older than me. Okay, I trust you that you don’t know anything. And…of course it’s important. If it wasn’t, we wouldn’t chase you and kidnap you, right?”

Minseok sighed and got back to his food. He stuffed his mouth as full as possible, eating the food since he was so damn hungry. After all the dishes had been cleaned up, he leaned back to the wall behind him, sighing in satisfaction.

Kyungsoo chuckled to see that and cleaned the dishes by putting them on the dining table at the corner of the room. And then Minseok suddenly heard a ring. Kyungsoo put an earphone, saying ‘yes’ and ‘no’ and ‘he’s good’ and ‘okay’ and hung up.

“Well, well,” Kyungsoo rested his chin on the backseat of the sofa, looking at Minseok with a smile, “We’re going to meet another guest soon.”

Minseok cocked his head in curiosity. But, before he could ask, the door was slammed open by Baekhyun. The next thing he knew, a body was thrown hard beside him. Minseok’s breath hitched when he was observing the familiar face near him which was bruised and wounded badly.

“Tao!!!”


okay, again, i updated as soon as possible since i couldn't resist this person called TENYAN! For God's sake, you're just my adorable kouhai!!! here, here the update! i hope you're happy!!!

 

aaaaaaaaaaaa, yixing got caught! tao got beaten! how will kris react about this?! what's going to happen later?! what will joonmyeon do to yixing since he got his 'toy' back?! what will they do to minseok if they get to know where the chip is?! I'M CURIOUS!

......

by the waaaay! thanks to all subscribers and up voters and readers! i love you guys!

see ya~ ////A///

*runs away*