Grand Finale

Life is a game but this isn't

It had taken nearly two weeks after Thunder’s return from his tour for the pair to work everything out.  Sometimes their discussions turned into arguments and they wouldn’t talk for a whole day.  But quickly both would frantically apologize and they would talk it all out.  Rena, even if she wanted to stir up trouble, didn’t have the time.  She gained popularity quickly which Sung-hee and Delphine agreed that she didn’t deserve but were pleased to have her out of their hair. 

Rena wasn’t the last of their problems though.  Scandals came and went, arguments and misunderstands had their moments as well.  Possibly the hardest was when he had to leave for his two years of service in the army a year and a half after the Rena episode.  They talked as often as possible but sometimes Sung-hee nearly broke only to be reminded of Mrs. Lee’s words and her strength returned.  “There aren’t many boys in this world that can make you feel that and I know it’s hard to wait for the uncertainty to be over but trust me when it’s over it’s the most amazing feeling in the world.”

Of course what happened days after he returned from the army wasn’t exactly something she expected.  She thought he would dive right back into promotions.  Actually from what she was told they were trying to get him to go right back as well.  She hadn’t expected to be brought back to the same bridge that started it all and asked one of the most important questions of her life.    

She had been on cloud nine for what seemed like months so she had to take a moment and stand in front of the mirror trying to wrap her mind around what happened just a few hours ago.  There had been so much dancing and singing and congratulations she was happy to be alone in the hotel room for a little bit.  Especially after the little stunt that Seung Ho pulled right when Thunder and Sung-hee were leaving.  Speak of the devil the same ringtone that she set for Delphine years ago sounded over at the bed.  Smiling a little to herself she walked over and answered.  “Hello?”

“Well now we can go on double dates Park.”

Sung-hee laughed at her best friend’s excited voice as she spoke loudly trying to talk over the tipsy Lee Joon and G.O and Mir who was trying to get the phone to say hello.  Seung Ho was probably driving and Sung-hee was certain he would yell in a minute for all of them to shut up.  “I take it the press already got their hands all in it?”

“Oh yeah.”

There was no stopping it Sung-hee giggled with Delphine and could imagine her face with the brightest smile on it as she took a seat on the bed.  “Someone is excited.”

“Of course!  It only took like three years for him to get the okay to reveal it.”

“It’s not my fault I didn’t get permission don’t make that face at me.”

“Yeah doesn’t mean I have to like it.”

Laughter erupted from her and she shook her head at her best friend and boyfriend.  While she was really excited for them their cuteness always won out on her excitement.  “You two are really too cute.”  Suddenly the shower turned off and Sung-hee glanced over at the hotel bathroom, “You’ll have to tell me all about the articles later.  Sanghyun just got out of the shower.”

Delphine seemed to come to her senses and cleared but Sung-hee could just imagine the Chestier grin on her lips.  “Oh right and Park I don’t care if it’s your wedding day you’re giving me full details I wanna know if it’s any different.”

Chuckling again the bathroom door opened and Sung-hee spoke a little faster.  “I’ll make sure to Delphine now get to your man darn you someone was handsy at the receptions.”

“Yah! Park-” Before she could yell Sung-hee ended the call and tossed the phone on the bed grinning over at Thunder who was drying his hair in a pair of jeans and a wife beater.

He stopped drying his hair and smiled over at her.  “I know you want to get your money worth with the dress yeobo but I don’t think the host is going to let you in the dining room with it on.” 

Blushing, a little she grabbed the pillow in the bed and threw it at him, sticking out her tongue teasingly.  “I got distracted and besides you like the dress too.”  He nodded and walked over, wrapping his arms around her waist.  “And you know what I might just wear it around the house randomly because I can.”

There was no doubt in his mind that she would do that.  Delphine told him how at the bridal shop she had gone on and on about how she wasn’t going to pay so much money for a dress she was only going to wear once.  And though hers was a simple one covering her feet and with spaghetti straps they still paid quite a bit.  Even though Thunder assured her money wasn’t a problem she’d thrown a fit and wore it four times already around the apartment when he wasn’t there.

He grinned down at her as she carefully moved some of his wet hair away from his eyes.  “And then it will be even more difficult for me to keep my hands off you.”

Smirking a little she wrapped her arms around his neck and stood on her tip toes until their lips were almost touching.  “Who says I wanted you to?”

For a second he was surprised before he started moving the two of them back towards the large bed and matched her low seductive tone.  “Oh really now?  Is that an invitation?”

She shrugged a bit and lightly brushed her lips over his and the soft groan of annoyance he made didn’t escape her attention.  “Maybe.”

He narrowed his eyes at her trying to gauge how serious she was before he kissed her with his hands moving to grip her hips tightly as the back of her knees reached the bed.  “You know that dress may not fit much longer if you keep talking like that.”

Despite herself Sung-hee blushed as he pressed his forehead against his, “Aren’t we supposed to enjoy married life first before baby talk?”  She playfully twirled a few strands of his hair between her fingers at the base of his neck.  The playfulness quickly disappeared as he kissed her again this time on hand moving up to the zipper in the back of dress as her bottom lip demanding entrance.  When she pulled away to protest his attack moved to her neck instantly finding one of her soft spots.  “Hey how am I supposed to get dressed for dinner if you do that?”

“What dinner?”  He mumbled softly against her skin, nuzzling her neck a bit and she almost giggled but refrained herself. 

“Sanghyun-”

Pouting he pulled back and placed a sweet kiss on her lips before stepping back a soft pout still on his lips.  “Fine.”

She knew it was part of his plan to lure her in but she also knew that there wasn’t a time that it hadn’t worked.  Growling lowly she mumbled to herself, “To hell with it.”  Grabbing his wife beater she pulled him back to her the smirk on his lips not escaping her attention as their lips crashed together.  Though, if having him seduce her out of dinner was the biggest worry they would have to worry about in the future Sung-hee was perfectly fine with that.  There wasn’t anyone standing between them anymore not Lee or Dae, her father or anymore female idols.  Finally it would be just the two of them and to Sung-hee no words could describe how perfect that was

.


Thank you everyone.  It's been quite a ride huh?  I hope to see you at my next story

Love you all <3