Denying

Trap With You My Love

Today was the day before Super Junior's comeback so Yuri wanted to surpise Eunhyuk by giving him some lunch that she bought.As she enter the room,she sees Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were the only one there.Eunhyuk was doing his famous monkey dance.While Leeteuk was laughing.Yuri couldn't help but giggle as she sees her boyfriend act like a monkey.Both Suju boys turned around and faced Yuri.Eunhyuk blushed bright red.

"You watched me?"Eunhyuk asked.Yuri nodded as she walks toward him.She gives him a hug.Eunhyuk hugged back shyly.Yuri giggled from her boyfriend shyness.

"Oppa I love your cute monkey dance."Yuri said.Eunhyuk laughed loudly as he shows his gummy smile.Leeteuk watched as the two flirted with one another.He felt awakard as the girl he loves was flirting with .

"Eunhyuk!Someones calling you!"Ryeowook yelled.Eunhyuk lets Yuri go.

"Sorry Yul I gotta go."Eunhyuk said.Yuri was sadden.Eunhyuk notice the bag of food Yuri was carrying.He smiled softly.He kissed Yuri's forehead.Yuri looked up at him and smiled.

"I'll be back soon so wait for me here with my Hyung okay."Eunhyuk said.Yuri smiled brightly.

"Alright Oppa."Yuri said.She waved goodbye to Eunhyuk as he left the room.She sits on a chair by Leeteuk.It was a little awakard.She never really talked to him much so she can't really say anything.

"So how are you Yul?"Leeteuk asked.

"Im good Oppa.How are you?"Yuri asked.Leeteuk looked at her with a small smile.

"I been better."Leeteuk said.Yuri was confused.Was it something she done?Yuri asked herself.Out of no where Leeteuk kissed her.He soon back away and held Yuri's hand as he get on his knee.

"Yuri I love you.I can't stand seeing you with Eunhyuk can you go out with me instead?I'll be your prince more than that silly monkey."Leeteuk said.

"Hyung what are you doing with Yul?!"Donghae yelled.Yuri pulled her hand away.Donghae walked toward Leeteuk.

"She's Eunhyuk's girlfriend!"Donghae yelled.Yuri's heart beated faster as she sees Donghae yelling at Leeteuk.

"Oppa.."Yuri said.Why does my heart beat for him so?I can't love him,I have Eunhyuk Oppa.