Leeteuk Helps

Trap With You My Love

"What they kissed?!"Leeteuk yelled.Jessica nodded her head.Leeteuk punched

the wall."Damn it!Why did she kissed him?!"Leeteuk asked Jessica.She

shrugged her shoulder."I don't know but she just did."Jessica said.Leeteuk bite

his lip thinking of Donghae kissing Yuri.What's so great about that fish anyway?

Leeteuk thought.Soon the door to his room open and appeared Eunhyuk.

"Hyung,wanna hang out somewhere?"Eunhyuk asked as he's with Yoona.Leeteuk was confused on why the two were hanging out.More importantly why were they holding hands.

"Why are you guys holding hands?"Jessica asked.Yoona and Eunhyuk both smiled at each other.Then Yoona smiled at Leeteuk.

"We're offically a couple."Yoona said.Both of them were shocked.

"But Eunhyuk what about Yuri?"Leeteuk asked.Eunhyuk smiled softly.

"She's just a friend now and past.She made me happy and always make me laugh.I won't ever forget her."Eunhyuk said.Yoona gently back Eunhyuk's back and he smiled brightly.

"Oppa I love you."Yoona said with a smile.Eunhyuk blushed.

"I love you too Yoona."Eunhyuk said.He then looked at me with a smile.

"So wanna hang out hyung?"Eunhyuk asked.Leeteuk shaked his head and smiled.

"I'm good.Go have fun you two."Leeteuk said.Soon the two left holding hands.

"He moved on for Yuri's sake didn't he?"Jessica asked Leeteuk.He nodded his head and smiled.

"He really is strong."Leeteuk said.Soon the door open.

"Hyung..oh Jessica."Donghae said as he enters.Leeteuk cried softly.The two were shock from Leeteuk's action.

"Oppa!"Jessica said as she hugged Leeteuk.He looked at Donghae and smiled.

"Hey fish!"Leeteuk yelled.

"Oh yes?!"Donghae said as he looked at Leeteuk.

"Take care of Yuri won't you!For your leader or me and Eunhyuk will you!"Leeteuk said with a smile.Donghae was shocked but then he smiled.

"Yeah for you great leader!"Donghae yelled happily.

"Now go to her or else I'll change my mind."Leeteuk said.Donghae bowed and then he lefted.Jessica hit Leeteuk's shoulder.

"Why did you do that?!"Jessica said.Leeteuk patted Jessica's head and smiled.

"I'm gonna be strong and let her be happy with him.You should do the same."Leeteuk said.Jessica pouted.Meanwhile Donghae was running toward the Snsd's dorm.He ran faster and faster until he was there.He ring the doorbell and someone open it and it was...

"Oh Donghae Oppa what are you-"Yuri said until Donghae kissed her.They depart and they looked at eachother.

"Yuri will you be mine?!"Donghae asked her.Yuri was shocked.

"Donghae.."Yuri said.He grabbed her hand.

"I promise I will protect you and always make you happy.You are my black pearl."Donghae said.

"I.."