I Can´t Let You Go

Trap With You My Love

Both Yuri and Donghae stared at Eunhyuk as he walked toward them.

"Oppa this isn´t what it looks like."Yuri said.Eunhyuk looked down but then he looked up at Yuri and smiled softly.Yuri´s eyes widen as she saw Eunhyuk tear up a little as he smiled.

"I always knew you guys had something going on.I´ll stay out of the way for now on."Eunhyuk said.He soon bowed in a 90 degree angle.

"Thank you for dating me Yul,please be happy with Donghae."Eunhyuk said.He soon walks away,wiping his tears.

"No wait Eunhyuk!"Yuri yelled.But it was too late,he walked away.Yuri turned to Donghae and slapped him.Donghae touched his cheek.

"Why did you do that?!I love Eunhyuk now you!!"Yuri yelled.Donghae kept quiet as she begin to yell at him.

"I thought Eunhyuk was your best friend!Why would you kiss his girlfriend?!"Yuri yelled.Donghae grabbed her shirt and pulled her close to him.He kissed her again.Yuri pulled away and slapped Donghae again.Donghae held onto Yuri tightly.

"Let me go!!!"Yuri yelled.Donghae hugged her tightly and begin to brush her hair with his hand.

"I can´t let you go.I love you too much.Please don´t leave me."Donghae said.Yuri could hear Donghae crying on her shoulder.She knew that Donghae was holding in his feeling for too long that he can´t take it anymore.So she just patted his back.

"I´m sorry Donghae.."That´s all she can say.As Yuri was patting Donghae´s back,Jessica saw the whole thing.

"Aish that !Why is she touching my Donghae?"Jessica said.She was about to walk toward them until a man grabbed her hand.She turned around and it was Leeteuk.

"Leeteuk Oppa?What do you want?"Jessica asked.Leeteuk smiled at her.

"Yuri.I know you like Donghae so help me seperate him from Yuri and you can have him."Leeteuk said.Jessica looked at Yuri and Donghae.She turned to look at Leeteuk again and smirked.

"I´m in."Jessica said.Leeteuk smiled.

"Perfect."Leeteuk said.