I Love You

Trap With You My Love

Eunhyuk came back from the store and enter the Super Junior dorm.He sees Leeteuk sitting alone on the sofa.

"Hey Hyung."Eunhyuk said.Leeteuk waved hello to him.Right as Eunhyuk was place his snacks down...

"Eunhyuk you know Yul is here to visit you."Leeteuk said.Eunhyuk's face brighten up.

"Really Hyung?Where is she?"Eunhyuk asked.Leeteuk pointed at the hallway.

"In your room.."Leeteuk said before Eunhyuk cuts him off.

"Thanks a lot Hyung!"Eunhyuk yelled as he ran toward his room.Leeteuk sighed to his self.Lucky Eunhyuk got a girl like Yuri.Leeteuk thought.Eunhyuk went to his room and see Yuri dancing with Donghae.He was shock seeing Yuri laying her head on his shoulder.Donghae noticed Eunhyuk and lets Yuri go.Yuri turned around and see Eunhyuk.

"Yul.."Eunhyuk said sadly.Yuri heart begin to tighten.

"Oh Eunhyuk isn't what it looks like.I asked Yuri to dance with me.You know how nice she is so she agreed to dance with me."Donghae said.Eunhyuk smiled softly.

"Oh alright Donghae.I trust you."Eunhyuk said.Donghae felt bad.He forget all about Eunhyuk when he was dancing with Yuri.Eunhyuk walked between Yuri and Donghae.He grabbed Yuri's hand and smiled.

"Yul I bought some snacks.Do you want some?"Eunhyuk asked Yuri.She smiled at him.

"Sure Oppa."Yuri said.Eunhyuk and her walked out of the room.They both went to the kitchen.Donghae was alone in his room.He sat on his bed.He hit his head softly.

"Stupid stupid!Why did you dance with her?"Donghae asked his self.He laid on his bed and begins to think.But it was fun while it lasted.Donghae thought.

"Here Yul you can have the cookies."Eunhyuk said as he passed the cookies to Yuri.Yuri smiled and grabbed it.

"Thank you Oppa."Yuri said.She opens the box and begin to eat it.She couldn't stop thinking about the dance with Donghae.How close they were together.She couldn't forget staring at his beautiful brown eyes.

"Oh Yul you drop your cookie!"Eunhyuk said as he grabbed the cookie.

"Oh thanks Oppa."Yuri said.Eunhyuk chuckled.

"No problem Yul."Eunhyuk said.He kissed Yuri and she kissed back.

"I love you Yul."Eunhyuk said.She pictured Donghae.

"I love you too Oppa."Yuri said as she hugged Eunhyuk.Leeteuk watches them.I can't believe that Monkey got her.Maybe I should take her away from him.