Regret

Trap With You My Love

Donghae couldn't handle the news about Yuri and Eunhyuk being a couple now.His heart begins to ache seeing Yuri and Eunhyuk smiling to each other.Even though it was his idea to lock them in the dance room but now he was regretting it.

"I love you princess."Eunhyuk said as he kissed Yuri on the cheek.Yuri giggled.

"I love you too monkey."Yuri said.Donghae's heart was beginning to ache more.He gets up from his seat.Everyone looked at him.

"I gotta go to the bathroom."Donghae said.He begins to head to the bathroom.He looked at the sink and splash water on his face.

"Get yourself together Donghae."Donghae said as he looked at his self in the mirror.Dont let them get to you.Donghae thought to his self.

"Donghae are you coming out?"Eunhyukasked Donghae as he knocked on the door.

"Uh yeah just wait."Donghae said as he washed his hands.He opens the door and exit.Eunhyuk was waiting outside.

"Whats up Hyuk?"Donghae asked.

"I gotta use the bathroom."Eunhyuk said as he enter the bathroom.Donghae begins to walk to the cafeteria.He bumps into Yuri.Yuri looked at Donghae and smiled.

"Heu Donghae."Yuri said as she showed her gentle smile.Seeing her smile like that made Donghae wanted to kiss but he couldn't since she was dating his best friend.

"Hey Yul."Donghae said.Donghae couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"Anyway I'm gonna wait for my hyukkie right now."Yuri said.She tried to walk toward the bathroom's door until Donghae held onto her hand.Yuri looked back at Donghae.He couldn't hold it anymore.

"Yuri what if I told you that I love you?"Donghae asked her.

"Donghae.."Yuri said.

"Phew what a relief."Eunhyuk said.Yuri pulled her hand away and ran to hug Eunhyuk.He hugged her back.

"Did you miss me that much Princess?"Eunhyuk asked.Yuri didn't say anything she just kept her face buried on Eunhyuk's chest.Donghae clench his chest as he see them all over each over.

"Yul.."Donghae said softly to his self.