You Can Rely On Me

Trap With You My Love

Donghae was laying on his bed.He couldn't stop thinking what happen this morning.

Flash back

"What If I told you that I love you that I loved you?"Donghae said.

"Donghae.."Yuri said.

End of Flashback.

"I wonder what she was gonna say if Eunhyuk wasn't there."Donghae asked his self softly.Donghae kept turning on his bed.What if she was gonna tell me that she doesn't love me that way but only as a friend.Donghae thought.

"Donghae.."Eunhyuk said as knocked on the door.Donghae gets up and opens it.

"Whats up Hyuk?"Donghae asked.He stared at Eunhyuk.By the look on Eunhyuk's face,he seem troubled.

"Well Donghae I need some advice."Eunhyuk said.Donghae smiled at his best friend.

"Sure buddy but on what?"Donghae asked.

"On Yuri.This is the first time I ever really a girl this much and I don't know what I should to do to make her happy."Eunhyuk said.Donghae begin to feel guilty.How could he think about trying to take Yuri from his best friend Eunhyuk.Eunhyuk deserve to have a nice girlfriend once in his life.Heck his last girlfriend cheated on him once.So the thought of his best friend trying to take his new girlfriend would hurt him even more.

"Sure Hyuk.I'll help you.We are best friends after all."Donghae said.Eunhyuk hugged Donghae.

"Thanks Donghae.I can always rely on you."Eunhyuk said.Donghae hugs back.

"Yeah."Donghae said.Even though it kills him to see Yuri with Eunhyuk,he doesn't want to ruin his friendship with Eunhyuk.I have to bare with them together.Donghae thought.