I Shouldn't Feel This Way

Trap With You My Love

Today I was gonna try to visit Eunhyuk.Yuri thought.

"Maybe I shouldn't tell him.It'll be a cute surpise."Yuri said.She ran toward the Super Junior's dorm.She rang the door bell.Leeteuk appeared.

"Hey Yul.What's up?"Leeteuk asked her.Yuri smiled at him.

"Not much Oppa.Is Eunhyuk Oppa here?"Yuri asked.She examined the living room.

"No he just stepped out with Shindong.Why do you want to see Monkey?"Leeteuk asked her.Yuri smiled at him.

"Because we're dating now."Yuri said.Leeteuk's eyes widen as he see her giggling.How could that monkey be dating Yuri?!

"Well if he's not here I guess I'll be going."Yuri said.Leeteuk was gonna grab her but Donghae came.

"Oh hey Yul!Where are you going?Don't you want to hang out with your best friend?"Donghae asked.Leeteuk pulls his hand back and walks away.Eunhyuk is very lucky guy.Leeteuk thought as he lefted.

"Oh sorry Oppa.I just wanted to give a surpise visit to Eunhyuk but I guess he's not here today."Yuri said.Donghae was crushed that she didn't come to hang out with him but it's only natural since she's now dating Eunhyuk.

"Oh well you could hang out with me until he comes back."Donghae said with a fake smile.

"I would like that Oppa."Yuri said with a smile.Yuri didn't want to hang out with Donghae because she was having weird feelings around him.

"Alright come on let's listen to music in my room."Donghae said.He grabbed a hold of her hand and guide her to his room.She felt uncomfortable as he still held onto her hand.He turned his IPod on full blast.

"If you want Yul we could dance?"Donghae asked Yuri.She nodded her head.

"Sure Oppa I don't mind."Yuri said.Donghae pulled her close to him.They begin to dance.Yuri's heart begin to race.She laid her head on his shoudler.I shouldn't be feeling this way.My heart belongs to Eunhyuk.