Cold Feeling

Trap With You My Love

It was the next day and Yuri was praticing.As usual Yuri and Sunny had to work harder since they kept messing up.

"Ugh!Why can't I get this right?!"Yuri yelled.Sunny giggled.All sudden someone covered Yuri's eyes.

"Ah!"Yuri yelled.She hears the guy laughing softly.

"Guess who?"Eunhyuk asked.Yuri giggled.She moved his hand and turn toward him.She smiled at him.

"I know it's you Oppa."Yuri said.Eunhyuk flashed his gummy smile at her.She giggled.Yuri grabbed his hand as she gave him a kiss.Eunhyuk shyly kissed back.They depart.Yuri felt someone staring at her.It was Sunny.Eunhyuk blushed as Yuri laughed.Sunny laughed.

"I guess I'll leave you two alone.I'm gonna hang out with Sooyoung then."Sunny said as she lefted.The two couple were left alone.Yuri and Eunhyuk felt a little awakard since it was the first time they were alone together without being locked.

"Um..So what are you having trouble on?Maybe I could help you."Eunhyuk offered to Yuri.She smiled brightly.

"Thanks Oppa.I'm having trouble getting this dance part done."Yuri said.Eunhyuk chuckled.

"Lucky for you,your dating Super Junior's dance machine."Eunhyuk said proudly.Yuri laughed.

"Yeah lucky me."Yuri said.Eunhyuk begins to teach Yuri how to dance.Meanwhile Donghae was looking for Eunhyuk.Donghae sees Jessica.He taps her shoulder.Jessica turned around.

"Oh Donghae Oppa.."Jessica said.Donghae looked at her seriously.

"Sica have you seen Eunhyuk?"Donghae asked.Jessica nodded her head.

"Yeah he's with Yul right now."Jessica said.Donghae's eyes widen as he heard Jessica tell him that he's with Yuri.He's with Yuri.Donghe thought.

"Oppa?"Jessica called out to him.He snapped back to reality.

"Uh thank Sica.See ya."Donghae said as he walked faster toward the dance room.As Donghae ran off,Jessica was watching him.Why does he see in Yuri?

"Yuri you better not touch my Donghae."Jessica said to herself softly.As Donghae arrived at the dance room,he sees Eunhyuk and Yuri happily dancing away.His heart tigthen up.Yuri..Donghae thought to himself.Yuri looked back at Donghae.She stop dancing with Eunhyuk.

"Oh what's wrong?"Eunhyuk asked.He turns around and see Donghae.Eunhyuk smiled at him without knowing the awakard atomsphere.He walks toward Donghae and hugged him.

"Hey Donghae!When did you come?"Eunhyuk asked.Donghae forced a smile.

"Just awhile ago."Donghae said.Yuri kept her head down.She couldn't look at Donghae in the eye.She didn't want to feel her heart beat.Eunhyuk kissed Yuri's cheek.Yuri blushed.

"Hey Donghae since your here let's go to a cafe together.Just like old time."Eunhyuk said.Donghae smiled softly.

"Yeah..I'll like that."Donghae said.Eunhyuk smiled as he grabs Yuri's hand.Yuri looked at him.

"Let's go.It's my treat."Eunhyuk said.Yuri smiled at him.They begin to walk hand in hand.But Yuri couldn't help but look at Donghae a little as they walked.Why do I feel this way?I like Eunhyuk Oppa..right?