A Break Up And A New Chance

Trap With You My Love

Eunhyuk was in his room alone.Thinking about everything that was going on.Did Donghae aways like Yuri?If he did why didn´t he tell me?He didn´t have to betray me!Soon Donghae walked in.

"Hey Eunhyuk."Donghae said.Eunhyuk ignored him.Donghae sits next to him.

"Hey Eunhyuk listen to me."Donghae said.Eunhyuk glared at him.

"Why should I?!You kissed my girlfriend!!"Eunhyuk yelled.Donghae looked down.He knew Eunhyuk had every right to be mad at him.After all he would be mad if his best friend kissed his girlfriend.

"I´m sorry but Eunhyuk I don´t regret it."Donghae said as he looked at Eunhyuk.Eunhyuk gripped his hand into a fist but then he took in some air.

"I know it´s not right of me to say this but...I want to date Yuri.I love her."Donghae said.Eunhyuk sighed since he couldn´t do anything but..

"Fine."Eunhyuk said as he smiled softly.

"We´re  friends after all.I want you to be happy."Eunhyuk said.Donghae begin to cry and then he hugged Eunhyuk.

"I´m sorry Eunhyuk for hurting you.I love you,your like my brother."Donghae said.Eunhyuk hugged him back and begin to cry too.

"It´s okay Donghae I forgive you."Eunhyuk said.

Meanwhile...

Yuri couldn´t stop thinking about Donghae.I hate that I love you.She remembered Donghae´s word.Her heart beat a little.

"No I have to stop thinking of Donghae.I need to talk to Eunhyuk Oppa."Yuri said.Yuri gets out of the room and went outside.She went to Super Junior´s dorm.She ringed the door bell and Leeteuk open the door.He smiled at her.

"Hey Yul."Leeteuk said.Yuri didn´t want to see Leeteuk after what happen last time.

"Hey Leeteuk.Is Eunhyuk home?"Yuri asked.Leeteuk sighed.

"He´s with Donghae in their room."Leeteuk said.Oh no!Yuri thought as she ran into the dorm.This isn´t good!Yuri thought.As she enter the room,she sees them hugging.Eunhyuk and Donghae both looked at Yuri.They smiled at her.

"Hey Yul."Eunhyuk said.Yuri ran to hug him.He hugged her back gently.

"I´m sorry!Please don´t leave me!I love you."Yuri said.Eunhyuk chuckled softly as he cried a little.He grabbed her hands.

"Yuri..Let´s break up."Eunhyuk said.Yuri´s eyes widen.She soon start to cry.

"No Eunhyuk don´t break up with me.I love you."Yuri said.Eunhyuk kissed her forehead softly.

"I´m sorry but I want to see other people."Eunhyuk said.Yuri begin to cry more.Eunhyuk hugged her softly as she cried in his shoulder.Donghae watched quietly as Yuri cried in Eunhyuk´s shoulder.Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and smiled softly.Eunhyuk mouth word something.Donghae knew he  wanted him to comfort Eunhyuk.So he walked closer to them.

"I´m sorry Yuri but I gotta go."Eunhyuk said as he push Yuri alway softly.Yuri´s face was filled with tears.

"Hang out with Donghae until I´m back."Eunhyuk said as he left.It was only Donghae and Yuri in the room.Donghae couldn´t do anything but keep quiet as Yuri cried.Yuri stared at Donghae.

"It´s your fault that he dump me!"Yuri yelled.

"I´m sorry."Donghae said.All sudden she hugged him.He shyly hugged back and patted her head.

"Yul?"Donghae said.

"Please be quiet.Just for a day.."Yuri said.Donghae patted her head softly.Donghae kissed her forehead softly.

"I´m sorry Yul."Donghae said softly.This will be the last time I hurt you.Donghae thought.Eunhyuk was outside the hallway,hearing the two.He smiled softly.

"I´m sorry Yul but I want Donghae to be happy more than me."Eunhyuk said.Sungmin walked in the hallway and looked at Eunhyuk with wide eyes.He ran toward him.

"Why are you crying Eunhyuk?"Sungmin asked.Eunhyuk smiled softly as he wiped his tears.

"It´s nothing Minnie."Eunhyuk said.He begin to walk and he looked back the door.Good bye Yuri and be happy.Eunhyuk thought.