No Way Out

Trap With You My Love

"Oppa the door won't open!"Yuri said.She tried to open the door but it didn't seem to unlock at all.

"What?Are you sure?Let me try."Eunhyuk said.Yuri moved to the side and let Eunhyuk try to open the door.He grabs the knob and tries to open it.But it doesn't budge.

"You were right.It doesn't seem to open."Eunhyuk said.Yuri gave him a glare.

"I told you."Yuri said.Eunhyuk tried to look for anyway out but there were none.

"Aish!There's no way out."Eunhyuk said.Yuri sat down.

"I guess we just have to wait for someone to come rescue us."Yuri said.Eunhyuk gulped as he stared at Yuri.

"Just great."Eunhyuk said as slid down and sat next to Yuri.Eunhyuk stares at Yuri,she was shivering since she was only wearing shorts and a pink t shirt.Eunhyuk takes off his sweater and place it on Yuri.She looked Eunhyuk.

"Why did you give me your sweater?Aren't you cold as well?"Yuri asked.Eunhyuk shaked his head.

"No.Beside your probably more cold then me since your showing more skin then me."Eunhyuk said.Yuri snugged next to Eunhyuk.Eunhyuk backed away.

"What are you doing?"Eunhyuk asked.He was shocked that she tried to snuggle with him.

"Well I thought it'll be better if we were close to each other so we won't get cold."Yuri said.

"Oh.Your right."Eunhyuk said.Eunhyuk sits closer to Yuri.She laid her head on his shoulder.He laid his head on her head.He was so close that he could smell Yuri's hair.It had a gentle smell that Eunhyuk liked.He slowly closes his eyes until...

"Oppa do you think we'll get out anytime?"Yuri asked.Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulder.

"Who knows."Eunhyuk said.Yuri's hands were starting to get cold.She grabbed Eunhyuk's hand.But he pulled away.Her heart was aching since she was upset that Eunhyuk kept pulling away from her touch.She felt like she was gonna cry but if she did she'll make Eunhyuk feel guilty.So she held it in.

"Eunhyuk do you like anyone?"Yuri asked.Eunhyuk was shocked that Yuri asked him that question.

 "What does it matter to you?"Eunhyuk asked Yuri.She bite her lip.Trying to hold back her tear.It was the first time that Eunhyuk was acting so cold and distant to her.But no matter how hard she tried to hold back her emotion she couldn't.Her heart couldn't handle it anymore.

"It does matter to me because I like you Oppa!That's I'm asking!"Yuri yelled.Eunhyuk was shocked.He couldn't believe what Yuri was saying.He always thought that Yuri had a crush on his best friend Donghae not him.But he couldn't help but smile.He grabbed Yuri's hand.She turn to look at him.

"Are you fine with an ugly monkey like me?That's aways joke around and is shy and awakard about relationship.That's also addicted to ."Eunhyuk asked her.Yuri thought he was joking.But she could tell he was serious by the way he was staring at her.She nods her head.

"Yes.As long you don't mind a prankster like me who loves to dance crazily and eats a lot."Yuri said.Eunhyuk smiled brightly.So did Yuri.Eunhyuk went closer to Yuri and kissed her.Yuri was shock but she happily kissed back.She let go one of her tear that she was holding back.