✈teaser three

✈Welcome to EXO Airlines! ― apply closed
----------------------✈
ThePerksofBeingaHotPilot
(Ft. Jongdae, Chanyeol, & Baekhyun)

There wasn't much Jongdae enjoyed about Valentine's day. Cheesy movies, girls pining to go on dates with him, and couples making out in every corner, that stuff just wasn't him. He liked April's Fools much more, to be honest.

But what he did like about Valentine's Day was all the gifts and and all the chocolate. Every year on February 14, tons of hundreds of girls would line up outside the airport, most of the time getting there well before the twelve pilots they were waiting for even arrived. And every year, when Jongdae would come to work, instead of hurriedly running inside to avoid getting tackled by his fans like usual, he would casually stroll through the crowd, taking his pick of the prettiest gifts and the tastiest chocolates. It was like walking through a candy shop with a coupon for free candy. He felt like a kid in a candy store - no - a kid in a candy store with rich parents who got him whatever he wanted. It was a wonderful feeling and he loved it.

Sure, it was kind of mean and rude to just receive and not give back, but it's not like he could go on dates with all the girls that wanted to date him (and there were many that wanted to date him, contrary to what Luhan says). It just wasn't possible to go on that many dates, and it wasn't like he wanted too. It wasn't anything personal against his fans, and in fact, a lot of them were very attractive and kind. But he would rather date someone he knew personally and intimately, not someone who had no idea who he really was and just liked him for his looks.

It was almost that time of year again. Jongdae could tell because the airport was filled with pink hearts and red streamers. The flight and ground attendants took it upon themselves to decorate the building for every holiday, and they always went to the extremes when it came to Valentine's Day (although Jongdae didn't know why, most of them don't have dates themselves, though he would never say that, considering last time he said it he got a red cupcake to the face). Every year, a week before the love filled holiday, most of the female staff would stay behind after their shifts to help decorate the entire airport. And the next day, when Jongdae would come to work, he would come face to face with pretty posters advertising chocolates and jewelry and would see red and pink decorations dangling from the ceiling. 

Even the food staff got into the Valentine's Day spirit. All the cafes and restaurants would bring out their best Valentine themed items and they always tasted way better than the normal menu (not that Jongdae was complaining).

Kyungsoo's things were even better, though. Starting a week before the date itself, each day, the kind copilot would bring in a new heart shaped treat. Heart shaped cookies, brownies, cupcakes, you name it, he'll bring it. Not that anyone was against it. Kyungsoo's baked goods always tasted heavenly.

Jongdae walked into one of the cafes, hungry for a snack since he'd be flying a flight to China later and he didn't want to be starving in the middle of it. He ordered tea and a small single cake for himself and went to sit down. 

"Hey, Jongdae!" When he heard his name being called, Jongdae looked around the small cafe for the source of it. He saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun sitting in the corner, waving their hands to beckon him over.

He smiled and grabbed his tray, walking over to their table. Jongdae pulled a chair up and sat down, looking at his two friends. "Hey guys, what's up?"

Chanyeol grinned at the older man and held up a pretty big box of chocolates. "I'm just enjoying my yummy Valentine's Day gift!" Chanyeol popped a bite sized piece of chocolate into his mouth, chewing it deliciously.

Jongdae raised an eyebrow, wondering why Chanyeol already received a gift when the holiday was still a whole week away. He didn't mind much since he was able to steal a piece of chocolate from Chanyeol, but Jongdae was still curious.

Baekhyun took a sip of his tea and answered Jongdae's unvoiced questions. "One of the air traffic controllers gave it to him. Said she was going on vacation for the week and wouldn't be back until after Valentine's, so she gave it to him today."

Jongdae just nodded, stealing another sweet piece of chocolate from the lucky man. He chewed on it deliciously, enjoying it's comforting taste. When he finished, all he said was, "Oh, how I love all the perks of being an attractive pilot."

 

 

 

-------------------✈

Happy Valentine's Day I hope everyone had a wonderful day c: Anyway, here's a lovely little (emphasis on little, this one is actually shorter than the others...) teaser! I hope you all like it. By the way, applicants list has been updated. And where are my lovely appliers? I know you're out there somewhere! I'm not sure how many teasers are left. Probably two or three. After that, I'll start choosing girls and writing actual chapters. So apply now! Thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing/applying/whatever else it is you all did. I love you all veryyyyy much!