✈teaser two

✈Welcome to EXO Airlines! ― apply closed
-----------------------✈
TheCEO'sSonDoesn'tCare
(ft. EXO M minus Luhan)

Two men ran through the doors of Incheon International Airport. Both men were dressed in suits and ties, though one of them had his tie in his right hand and was buttoning his shirt up with his left. They reached the security checkpoint and used their pilot IDs to get them through it quickly. Neither noticed the hoards of fangirls that had gathered just to watch them go through security (and if they did, they decided to overlook it). Even though they could feel tons of eyes on them, the feeling was nothing new and they chose to ignore it. 

After collecting their shoes and luggage, they raced against time as they tried to make it to their gate. Well, one of them was racing at least. The other was just leisurely strolling along, as if he didn't care whether or not he was late. When Huang Zitao turned around and noticed his coworker not running as fast as possible, he stopped and stared at the older man in exasperation. "Kris! We have to go, we're already late as it is!"

Kris raised an eyebrow at the frustrated copilot, adjusting his shirt and tie as he slowly walked up to the man. He smirked and looked at his wrist watch, seeing that they were already ten minutes late, it didn't seem to matter to him that he get there as fast as possible. To Tao though, it did matter. Very much so, actually. This was a matter of him keeping his job or not, and he was annoyed that Kris didn't seem to understand that.

Tao pleaded to the pilot, seemingly begging him to please hurry because they had a plane they needed to be on ten minutes ago. Kris brushed off his concern and just continued walking. Tao ran a hand through his jet black hair, a sign that he was extremely annoyed and upset. "Seriously, I know you're the son of the CEO and everything, and that you don't have to care about not getting fired, but I do." Tao gave Kris a scary look, one that anyone would've cowered under. Anyone, except Kris that is. Kris just smiled in amusement, frustrating his copilot even more. "Come on, we're already late. We can't keep them waiting any longer," Tao said, trying to reason with the older man.

But this was Kris he was talking to. And Kris doesn't listen to logic or reasoning. He kept the pace he was using, not speeding it up even though his junior looked like he was about to burst into tears at any moment. Kris looked at Tao and smirked. "Tao, we're the pilots," he said, his eyes glinting mischievously. "That plane isn't going anywhere without us."

 

 

Now, Jongdae was never one to decline going along with a prank, but for once in his life, he was cautious about something. He looked up at Kris, hesitation clearly in his eyes. "Should we really be doing this?" he whispered, his voice cracking a little. Kris turned around and shushed the younger man, putting a finger to his lips, his eyes twinkling in mischief.

Jongdae looked left and right, checking to make sure no one was there to catch him and fire him, and slowly and quietly followed Kris down the dark hallway. He paused for a second and looked up, closing his eyes and clasping his hands tightly together. He started muttering something under his breath. Kris, hearing a bunch of whispers, turned around and looked at him weirdly. "What are you doing, Jongdae."

"Praying," he replied flatly. "Praying that if we get caught sneaking into the flight attendant's headquarters that I won't get fired." He saw Kris smirk and wondered where in the world Kris got his confidence from, and then wondered where he could get some as well.

"We won't get caught," Kris said, motioning for Jongdae to continue following him. "And besides, if we do, you won't get fired." 

Jongdae raised an eyebrow. He wasn't sure if Kris actually had any authority to assure him his job or not. "And how are you so sure? What if one of the supervisors came out and caught us right now. Are you so sure they won't fire us- no, me?"

Kris stopped, thinking about what his coworker had said. After a moment, he turned towards Jongdae and shrugged. "Actually, I'm not sure. I know I won't get fired, but you?" Kris looked Jongdae up and down, a laugh escaped his lips when he saw how hard the younger man was glaring at him. "Well, you'll probably be suspended or something." When Jongdae gave him an exasperated look, he just laughed, his low voice echoing throughout the hall. "I doubt any supervisor will be lurking around here and-"

"And if I were," a new voice said, stepping into the two men's line of vision, "what do you think I would do to two rule breaking pilots?"

Jongdae squeaked, immediately running away. He wasn't scared of much, but he was scared of Victoria Song, the senior flight attendant. Kris, though, Kris was fearless (and Jongdae wondered where he could get some of that too) and he was not even the least bit afraid of the older and more authoritative flight attendant.

"Nothing," Kris said dismissively, answering her rhetorical question, "because I'm your boss' son." And with the flip of his hair and a smug grin on his face, Kris walked away.

 

 

"Yifan."

"Yifan."

"Wu Yifan!"

"Shut up!" Kris yelled, finally having had enough. He glared at the happily bouncing man in the copilot seat.

Minseok seemed not to notice that Kris was seething and continued to call Kris' real name out. "Wu Yifan. Wu Yifan! Wu Yifan!"

Kris switched the plane onto autopilot and turned in his seat to look at his copilot, his eyes glaring daggers at him. "Please. Shut. Up," he said slowly, emphasizing every word.

"Why are you so mad he's calling you Yifan?" Yixing asked, piping up from the third seat (the evaluation seat) placed behind the other two in the cockpit. "That is your real name, isn't it?" Yixing's eyes sparkled with playfulness  It was then that Kris knew it was Yixing who had told Minseok his real name.

Kris glared at the younger man, throwing insults at him in his head. "Why?" he questioned, his tone laced with irritation. "Why would you tell him my real name?" Then Kris turned to Minseok, a disbelieving look on his face. "And how did you not know that Kris wasn't my real name?"

Minseok just shrugged and continued bouncing in his seat. "Yifan, Yifan, Yifan." He continued chanting incessantly.

Kris counted to ten in an attempt to calm himself.

It didn't work.

"If you don't stop I will turn this plane around and drop you off on a deserted island!"

Not another peep was heard from the copilot seat.

 

 

 

-------------------✈

Originally, the teaser was only supposed to consist of that scene between Tao and Kris, but then I realized that the other EXO M members did not get any love so I wrote little scenes for them too... I think someone needs to throw a dictionary at me and make me look up the word "teaser" because my so called "teasers" are getting progressively longer. LOL. Okay, well thanks to all applicants so far. Deadline is still undecided as of now. Probably when I run out of teasers, I'll start choosing the girls and whatnot. Also, who's planning on applying? I just want to know a rough number of applicants to expect. Thanks for everything, and tell me what you think? ♥