Chapter 8

Introduction to Maknae Comrade

 

 

 

“Joonmyun-ah, are you sure all of the boys are fit in two vans?” Victoria looked over at the 11 hyperactive boys.  Suho sighed, “I hope so, but I think Taemin came with his own car, maybe some of them could go with him, most likely Jongin”  
 
“All of you just move in together, right?” Suho and Xiumin nodded.  Victoria asked again, “When will Yifan coming back?” Xiumin shook his head, “I don't know exactly the date, but he said he will be back this month.” Victoria looked slightly worried, “Are you sure both of you can handle the other 10? I’m not counting on Xiao Lu or Xing-Xing since they’re the same as the others, or even worse” she said the last part a little bit louder.
 
Luhan and Lay, who had heard Victoria, walked to them with pouting faces.  “Jie-jie, how could you? I’m a good boy ... a good boy” Lay whined while tugging Victoria’s arm while Luhan tugged her other arm, “Me too!! Me too!!”  Xiumin raised his eyebrow, “Spoilt children” Luhan gasped, “Baozi!!!”
 
Whatever Luhan wanted to say after that was cut by the arrival of two cars.  From those cars, KARA’s Hara and Nicole and T-ara Hyomin came out.  “See, what I’ve told you.  We’re late!”  Hara said to Nicole.  “I told you we should’ve come here immediately and not stopping for some coffee.”  Nicole could only put on her guilty face at her member rant.
 
“Annyong haseyo” Hyomin greeted Victoria and the EXO boys.  “Victoria-unnie, did Jiyeon leave already?” Hyomin asked.  Victoria nodded, “She already left 10 minutes ago.”  “Is she going alone or with someone else?”
“She went with Chansung and Jiyoung”
 
“WHAT!?” Hyomin, Hara and Nicole shouted in unison making Victoria and the boys startled, even the others who were standing beside the van.  Taemin, Sulli and Krystal walked toward them.
 
The three girls of KARA and T-ara were in raged, “Those little brats!!!”
“They broke the restraining order”
“Again!!!”
“Why can’t they be a good little maknae for once?”
“10 meters from each other except for Maknae Comrade Meeting”
“Uhm, I thought it was 3 meters” Suho said.
“That was in January, and now it’s already March, Suho-ssi”
Victoria sighed, “What did they do to make you have to increase the distance?”
“You don’t want to know, unnie!” Hyomin, Hara and Nicole said at the same time.
 
“I heard that they almost burn down 2PM’s dorm” Sulli said which made a lot of people gasped loudly.  “Suzy told me” she grinned.   Hyomin and Hara growled. 
 
“Hyomin-ah, is that true?” Victoria’s wide eyes became wider, if that even possible.  Hyomin nodded weakly.  “Actually it was not that severe” Nicole said but she quickly bowed her head after receiving two heated glare from Hyomin and Hara.  “It was only a small fire” Nicole mumbled.  “But if it continued it would get bigger and eventually burn down the dorm” Hyomin said.
 
“Unnie, come on we have to catch those kids at the zoo” Hara said, “The longer we here, the longer those three plotting something for another apocalypse.” Hyomin nodded, “Let’s go” the older girl quickly walked to her car, followed by Hara to her owns.
 
Nicole sighed watching both older girls.  She bowed to Victoria, “Please forgive them, Vic-unnie.  It’s just Jiyoung and Jiyeon lately ...”  The Korean American girl couldn’t finished her sentence because Hara yelled after her.  “Nicole!!! We have to go!”
 
“That’s okay, Nicole-yah” Victoria smiled.  Nicole smile back, “Oh yeah, Gyul-unnie said she miss you and wondering when she and you are going to have dinner again with ... I don’t know if I get this right, but ... anyway she said dinner with you and bring your three little puppies too.”  Nicole frowned a little “Since when do you have puppies? I know Amber has two but I never heard you have one, much less three.”  Victoria giggled at Nicole.  “It’s actually a secret between us” Victoria glanced to the side, “And those little puppies.”  Unbestknown to Nicole, three boys were blushing happily.
 
Hara yelled again.  Nicole rolled her eyes, “I’m coming! Wait for a sec.”  Nicole turned to Suho and Lay, “Are you two going to come on tomorrow meeting?” 
“I don’t know if we can’t make it to the meeting because we have practice” Suho answered.  “That’s okay.  Although Nana might be dissapointed since she always ask about Lay.”  The said boy’s cheeks turned pink.
 
“YAH!!! JUNG NICOLE!!!!” Nicole sprinted to her car before Hara dragged her away, leaving a bunch of people teased and asked the Prince of Changsa about the reason for After School Nana alwasy asking for him.
 
-----------------------
 
Baekhyun blinked several times and so did the tall person in front of him.  “Hello, Baekhyun-hyung!  Are Sehun-hyung, Kai-hyung and Tao-hyung inside?”  Baekhyun nodded.  The tall person seemed familiar, he thought.  
 
“May I come in?” the tall person asked.  “Maknaes!!! Your friend is here” Baekhyun yelled while letting the person inside.  He looked at the person “Who are you? You seem familiar.”  The person was about to answer when suddenly a blur of rainbow tackled him to the ground.
 
“Sehun!!! Can’t you be more careful? You’re hurting him” Luhan smacked the maknae on the head, then proceed to help the two on ground to got up.  The maknae ignored his hyung’s scolding.  He instead cooed over the one he just tackled.  “Welcome back to our dorm, Junhonggie!!!”  Junhong laughed, “Thanks for the welcome, hyung”
 
“Oh my, you’re Zelo.  I don’t recognize you.  You change your hair ... again” Baekhyun commented.  Zelo smiled sheepishly, “The management is trying to give new hairstyle almost every day now”
“Are you going to have a comeback soon?” D.O. asked.  Zelo shook his head, “I don’t know.  I just do what they want me to do.”  Sehun sighed, “At least your hair color is still count normal” He pointed at his hair, “Look at my hair, stylist noona does this to me.  I feel like an ice cream.”   
 
“A parrot, Sehun.  A parrot” Chen said from the sofa.  Chanyeol snickered at this.  “An ice cream can’t talk.  You obviously can.  So you’re a parrot” Chen added and Chanyeol laughed out loud.  Sehun grumbled his dissapoinment.
 
“I think Sehun-hyung looks great” Zelo beamed at Sehun.  The latter smiled back at him, "Junghonggie is the best and hyungs are !"  He stuck out his toungue at the other members.  Chen and Chanyeol stuck out their own to retaliate.
 
“Ah, Junhong, you’re already here” Tao came out from his room, “Good, we’ll just have to wait for Jongin.  Is he awake yet?”
“The last time I see him ... yes, he is awake and heading to bathroom” Chen answered.  D.O. looked at him with raised eyebrows, “And when was that?” 
“Around 8”
D.O’s eyes widen, “That’s more than 1 hour ago!!”
Baekhyun chuckled, “He probably fell asleep again in the bathtub”
“No, I’m not.  How could you think that low about me, Baekhyun-hyung” Jongin said from his door of his room.  The EXO main dancer was already dressed.  “Let’s go now, Taemin texted me several times already.  He said Jiyoung and Jiyeon are in bad mood, so we can’t be late or we’re doomed.”  
 
The four maknaes started to walk toward the door when it was opened and revealed the concern face of Suho.  “Maknaes, we need to talk.  You too, Junhong-ah” he said.  Sehun protested, “But hyung we have to go to Comrade Meeting.” Zelo added, We can’t be late, hyung.”
 
“Maknae, sit down!” two voices boomed from the entrance, “Nobody get out of the dorm.”  Kris and Bang Yongguk stood side by side.  ‘Bad combination’ Baekhyun thought.  He glanced at D.O and mouthed ‘What did they do now?’  His fellow vocalist shook his head and looked worriedly at the four maknaes.