Chapter 7

Introduction to Maknae Comrade

 

 

 

Right after the meeting was closed by Kyuhyun, all of the maknaes came out of the guest house together.  Hyeri was a bit surprise when she was outside.  There were several people waiting in the courtyard.  She recognized that some of them were the leader or members of idol group, some of them were managers.  The scene in front of her made her reminded of ...

 

"It's like in kindergarden, isn't it?" Sehun cut her musing.  Hyeri glanced to her side and nodded.  Sehun pointed at something, "Your members are there.  All of them come to pick you up, just like my hyungs over there" he pointed somewhere else where EXO members stood with f(x) Victoria.  "They're embarrassing, really" Sehun shook his head in shame.  Hyeri bid her goodbye and run to her members who quickly hug their maknae like they haven’t met her for ages.

 

"Well, at least they still come to pick you up.  I don't think my hyungs come to pick me up" Zelo murmured, "Maybe they forget." The taller yet younger boy slouch his shoulder.

 

Sehun patted his back, "You could go home with Sunhwa-noona, right?" The younger yet taller boy sighed, "She left already because We Got Married shooting." Tao ruffled Zelo's hair, "You can always ride with us.  I'm sure Suho-hyung doesn't mind.  He’s practically an angel”

 

“Is that Victoria-unnie?” Jiyeon asked.  Before anyone answered the question she already run to hug the older girl and almost knocked her down if Lay didn’t hold Victoria’s back.

 

“Yah, Park Jiyeon!!! You should be more careful! What if Victoria-noona fell down because of you” Chanyeol scolded her.  “But she doesn’t” Jiyeon argued.  Chanyeol rolled his eyes, “That’s because Lay-hyung hold her, if he’s not ...” Jiyeon interjected, “But Vic-unnie doesn’t mind, and since she doesn't mind, why would it matter to you, oppa?” Jiyeon narrowed her eyes, “Do you lik ...”

 

“Jiyeon, stop harrasing the boy” Chansung interceded.  “But he's the one who started it, oppa"  Jiyeon pouted.  Chansung just raised his eyebrow at her which Jiyeon pointly ignored then he turned to Chanyeol who unconsciously hid behind Kyungsoo.  Chansung held an urge to rolled his eyes, ‘Am I that scary that everytime you meet me you always cower behind your shortest member?’

 

Jiyeon realized that Krystal and Sulli were walking toward them and very likely trying to get her off of Victoria.  "Before both of you say anything, I want to say something first"  Jiyeon held up her hand at both f(x) maknaes "I only get to see unnie once after so many months while both of you get to see her every day.  So please please please let me hug her as much as I can" Jiyeon held Victoria even thighter.  Jiyoung quickly joined her, "Me too"

 

“Come on girls, I’ll take you both home” Chansung beckoned Jiyeon and Jiyoung.  The latter let go off Victoria and walked to Chansung's side, but Jiyeon was still on her position.  She looked at Changsung, "Oppa, you can take Jiyoung home.  I still have something that I want to do"

 

"No, you can't follow us to our dorm.  It is forbidden from anyone else except Jessica-unnie, Taemin-oppa and Tao-oppa" Krystal said stubbornly.  Victoria raised her eyebrows at this and opened to ask for the reason but Jiyeon already chimed, "I'm not going to follow you.  I really have something I want to do"

 

"Like what?"

"You're not going alone, aren't you?"

"How many times do we have to tell you?  You can't walk around by yourself like you used to before you debuted, especially after last year ..."

"Just because you have a black belt on taekwondo, you can't just ..."

Jiyeon stopped Chansung and Jiyoung's seemingly endless rant.  "Okay, relax everyone” Jiyeon took a deep breath, “Breath ... Inhale ... Exhale ... Inhale ... Exhale ... Inhale ... Breath" Jiyeon said with mirth.  "Yes, I'm going alone.  I'll be going with a taxi.  I'll order it from here.  I'll take note of the taxi number, the license plate number, the driver's name then I'll text them to my members, my managers, both of you ... or even better to Captain and Vice Captains ... And maybe the rest of Comrade"

 

"That is not funny, Jiyeon-ah” Chansung folded his arms on his chest with Jiyoung imitated him.

 

“Should we leave them be?” Kai nudged Taemin.  Taemin shook his head and said softly “It’s fun to watch if they’re arguing like this.  They always get along very well after that, but usually with Chansung-hyung on the lost side.  He spoils them too much”

 

“Where are you going, Jiyeon-ah” Victoria asked.  Jiyeon beamed at her, “I’m going to Seoul Zoo”  Her answer earned Jiyeon few gasps and disbelief stares.

 

“Why would you go to a zoo?”

“What are you going to do in a zoo?”

“To the Zoo? At this hour?”

“When you arrive at the zoo, it will probably already close”

“Do you have a date in at zoo, unnie?”

“You have a date?” the last question was asked by Chansung, Chanyeol, and Kai at the same time.  Chansung gave the latter two a look which made both of them turned their gaze away.

 

“I have a date with Komo actually” Jiyeon said cheerfully, oblivious with exchange between Chansung, Chanyeol and Kai.  “Who is Komo?” Sulli confused. Suddenly Jiyoung widen her eyes, “Unnie, do you mean Naina-unnie’s pet” Jiyeon nodded.  "That gorilla?" Chansung and Jiyoung exclaimed in unison.  Jiyeon nodded again, “I dreamed about him last night.  he looks lonely so I want to visit him today” **

Chansung shook his head, “Just because you dreamed about a gorilla, you want to go to the zoo” Jiyeon smiled at him.  “So if you dream about komodo dragon, will you fly to Indonesia?” asked Jiyoung.  Jiyeon waved her hand, “Of course not.  I’ll just go to the zoo.  Seoul Zoo received 2 komodo dragons from London Zoo 5 months ago.  Too bad they’re not the ones who apperead in James Bond’s movie"

 

"How in the hell do you know that the zoo received komodo dragon?" Chansung asked, "Don't tell me that you've been hanging out at the zoo for months?"

"Okay, I'll not tell you"

"Oh My God, unnie! You did hanging out at the zoo" Krystal rolled her eyes.

"Uhm ... What is so wrong with coming to the zoo?" Jiyeon pouted.

“It’s not wrong, Jiyeon-ah.” Victoria ruffled her hair, “But you have to admit that it’s kind of weird seeing a pretty teenage girl hanging out in the zoo by herself.  Mostly the ones who visit the zoo are families with children ...”  “Or lovers” Krystal chimed in.  Victoria chuckled at this and add, “Yes, or lovers.”

 

“Jiyeon-ssi, aren’t you going to be late to the zoo if you’re not going right now?” Baekhyun reminded her.  Jiyeon widen her eyes and looked at her watch, “Oh My God, you’re right ...” Jiyeon tried to recall his name, “Baekhyun-oppa, right?” he nodded.  “You’re that Giant-oppa’s roommate.”  Baekhyun laughed and nodded again. Chanyeol let out an indignant ‘Hey!!!” 

 

Jiyeon narrowed her eyes and eyed Baekhyun with conspiracy, “Why do you want to be his roommate anyway.  I heard that he ...” Before Jiyeon could finished her sentence, Chayeol yelled again.  “Yah! I’m still here, Park Jiyeon! Byun Baekhyun!”  Jiyeon and Baekhyun just looked at him with identical smirk on their faces.  Chansung could only sighed seeing the three of them, ‘There’re two of them, that boy will never win’.

 

-----

 

** the ones they talked about is mentioned here ^^