Chapter 5

Introduction to Maknae Comrade

 

 

 

 

"So oppa have you consider my request?" Krystal asked Chansung.  The latter raised his eyebrows, "What request?"  Krystal pouted and whined, "Oppa ... It's about my intention to learn kumdo"

 

Tao who was sitting nearby widen his eyes, "You want to learn what?"  Chansung pinched his nose bridge, feeling an upcoming headache.  Krystal looked at Tao with bright eyes, "Kumdo" Tao gaped at her.  "I know you had wushu and all, but I already asked Chansung-oppa first.  After I learn from him then I'll come to you to learn wushu"

 

Tao turned to Chansung, "Hyung, are you really going to teach her?"  Chansung shook his head.  Krystal whined, "Why oppa?"  Chansung sighed and answered, "I still want to live, Krystal". Krystal gave him a blank look.  "The SM Town male members are infamous with their protectiveness over their female members, even some of the female members are the same as the male.  I don't want to end up dead after they found out that I teach you something they deem dangerous ... and it is dangerous".  

 

Chansung thought for a moment and gave her a stern look, "I will teach you if you give me proof of their signed permission for me to teach you.  That's include your parent and sister"

 

Now, it was Krystal's turn to gaped.  "Oppa, do you know how many of them? Do I have to ask everyone in SM Town?"

 

"Yes, every single one of them.  All of f(x) members, TVXQ, SHINee" Changsung glanced at Tao and grinned, "EXO, Super Junior and SNSD. And also the actors, MC, comedians that just join your agency last year"

 

"You mean I have to ask Jang Dong Gun-ssi and Kang Ho Dong-ssi permission?  Are you f**king crazy?  I don't even know them!  I haven't even met with Jang Dong Gun!"  Changsung shrugged, "Hey, it's my life that's on the line here"

 

Then he looked at her, "And I think you have to ask for my members permission too.  Well, considering that we were once a family, with your umma marrying my brother and till today you and Sulli sometime still call me and the others as Samchon."

 

Krystal growled at him, "Gee, Samchon you really don't want to teach me anything, do you? You're giving me a difficult task here.  There are more than 40 people in SMTOWN! And now you want to add the 2PM members also"  Chansung just smirked at her, "And the list won't going any shorter if you haven't made any action to solve it.  Kumdo is not as easy as dancing, Soojung.  I don't want a student that doesn't have any determination and passion about it.  Proof it by getting me that permissions"  Krystal huffed and left Chansung and Tao to talk to Taemin.

 

"Before you accuse me with anything Tao, I'm not fully agree with this either.  But Krystal is Krystal, she is too stubborn for her own good.  By giving her the task to ask for those permissions, it mean that she has to hear what the others' thought about this and they hear hers. But  I agree that girls should learn how to defense themselves because I don't want what happen to Jiyeon happen to the others as well". Tao widen his eyes, "What's happen with Jiyeon-ssi?"

 

Before Chansung answered him, they were interrupted by Krystal and Taemin with Kai, Sehun and Sulli in tow.  Krystal was beaming brightly, "So I've got 4 permissions already" she waved her hands at the others.  Only Taemin and Sulli who smiled, Kai and Sehun looked at them grimly.

 

"Taemin, why are you giving her permission to do such thing?  It is dangerous!" Tao asked in disbelief.  "Why wouldn't I?  I think it's good for her.  In fact I think Sulli should join her to learn kumdo and maybe taekwondo" Taemin answered.

 

Tao turned to his fellow EXO members, glaring all the way, "Why are you agreeing with them?"  Kai and Sehun flinched, they seldom saw Tao getting angry but if he was, it was not a nice sight to see.  Only Baekhyun and Kris could calm him.  But there was that one time when those two couldn't even calm Tao.  Lucky for them, Victoria came with bright smile that quickly dissolved Tao's anger.  The Qingdao cuisine she cooked and brought for him helped also.  The older girl didn't even realize the tension within them because after giving the food, she left quickly for her other schedule.

 

Kai mumbled his answered, "Taemin said that maknae has to stick together.  That's why we have to agree with her request."  Sehun added, "And he said that they will help us if we need their help". Sulli nodded enthusiastically.  She looked at Tao, started to make a bbuing-bbuing pose but Tao quickly looked away, not wanting to comply because of her aegyo  "I'm against this"

 

Krystal moved to Tao's line of view, "Tao-oppa ..." Krystal whined, "Pretty please with cherry on top.  If you grant my request, I'll cook for you for a month. Sulli and I will accompany you on your shopping spree using Kris-oppa's credit card"

 

"Shopping? Really?  You almost caught by fans on your last shopping spree!"  Sehun shouted.  Krystal scoffed at him, "Geez, you don't have to scream about it.  It's not like it was you who almost get caught". Sehun was ready to have a comeback when Taemin hold up his hand.  "That's enough!"

 

He looked at Tao, "Tao-ssi, as your sunbae I order you to give permission for Krystal to learn from Chansung-hyung."  Tao looked back at him defiantly, "And if I refuse?"  Taemin smiled sweetly, "Are you really want to find out what I am going to do if you refuse my order?" 

 

Kai shuddered and thought, 'Just follow him Tao, please, he already gives you THAT smile.  We will not survive if Taemin does something about your defiance'.  Tao realized that Kai was staring at him while biting his lip.  When their eyes met, Kai gave him a little nod.  Tao sighed.  "Okay, where do I have to sign?"  After Tao closed his mouth, he was engulfed by the two screaming f(x) maknaes.

 

"Sunhwa-noona, am I going to receive hug too?"

"ert!" A loud smack was heard throughout the house.  Everyone looked at the door and saw B.A.P Zelo was in pain while Secret's Sunhwa pulled his ear.  "Noona, it's hurt!"

"What did I tell you before we came here? Do not embarass me!"  Zelo opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Sunhwa, "And stop thinking about food". The younger boy pouted and bowed his head.

 

"Sunhwa-unnie, you are late! The fine is 2000 won". Jiyoung said, she turned to Zelo.  Zelo quickly hid behind Sunhwa which was really funny because Sunhwa was shorter than him. "You have a nerve for coming late, rookie.  Your fine is doubled!"

 

"What? How can I be late? I come almost 30 minutes earlier.  The meeting is at 10 and now it's 9.32" Sunhwa protested.  Jiyeon shook her head, "The meeting is supposed to be in 9.30, unnie"

"No, it isn't.  Vice Captain Shim texted me that the meeting is at 10" Sunhwa showed her phone to Jiyeon and Jiyoung.  Then the two younger girls turned to Taemin, Krystal and Sulli, "You tricked us by changing the meeting schedule!"

 

"No wonder Seohyun hasn't come yet.  She never comes late in meetings.  Geez, I should have known about this too!" Changsung said.

 

"Seohyun-ssi just arrives with Captain and the Vice Captains.  And guess what?" Sunhwa narrowed her eyes.  Jiyeon & Jiyoung sighed, "Captain is arguing with Seohyun-unnie again?"  Sunhwa nodded.

 

Chansung shook his head.  He walked to a desk at the corner and took a piece of paper.  He ripped it to several pieces and gave them to Jiyoung and Jiyeon.  Both girls started to giggle.

 

"Geez, are they going to argue for everything?" Changmin grumbled while walking inside.  Ryeowook who followed behind just laughed at his complaint.  "Hello everyone!" Ryeowook greeted his hoobaes. 

 

Changmin waved his hand and asked, "What are you guys doing?" He pointed his index finger at Changsung, Jiyeon and Jiyoung who already wore fake tears from the pieces of paper that Chansung just teared.  Ryeowook laughed out loud seeing them then he asked some pieces from Changsung.  Now he joined the Drill Seargent team standing in front of the door and had fake tears on his face.  The others were looking at each other with confusion written on their faces.

 

When Seohyun and Kyuhyun finally came inside the house and saw the four of them with fake tears, Kyuhyun yelled in annoyance “What the hell is wrong with all of you!?  Isn’t this old news already? Stop this instant!! It isn’t funny anymore!!! And it never is!!!” While Kyuhyun ranted nonstop at the giggling four, Seohyun could only blushed. Hard.