Chapter 1

Introduction to Maknae Comrade

 

 

It was break time again.

 

Sehun yawned. He did not know what time it is now. It seemed they've been here for days. He looked around him. Some fellow idols fell asleep. They must be tired, thought Sehun, especially the girls. He glanced members of Girl's Day. Sojin leaned her head on Yura's shoulder while she yawned. Yura, Hyeri, and Sojin were listening to the still excitedly Minah about something involving dogs and geese.

 

"I wonder why does she still get so excited?" Chanyeol whispered in his ear. Sehun nodded in agreement. "What does she eat? I also want it too "

 

"Not just her, hyung. Just look at both of them" Sehun turned his head towards T-ARA Jiyeon and KARA Jiyoung which sat not far from EXO and Girl's Day. Both girls were whispering, giggling and then had a high five with grin plastered in their faces.

 

"Ah, Jiyeon is like that. I think she eats energizer battery for breakfast "Chanyeol said.

 

"Pssst, Chanyeol-ssi, Sehun-ssi, who are you looking at?" Hyeri who was tired of listening to Minah’s stories, asked them. "Are you looking at Jiyeon-unnie and Jiyoung-unnie? Do you fancy them?" Sehun and Chanyeol gaped and stared aghast at Hyeri. Hyeri smiled mischievously, "I'm just kidding " she said.

 

"Uhm, we just wonder why the two of them, I mean Jiyoung-ssi and Jiyeon-ssi" Chanyeol glanced at Minah, who was standing and imitating a duck. He heard chuckles from Suho, Luhan, Tao and Baekhyun who also saw Minah’s strange behavior. "And of course Minah-ssi. They still look so excited while many others have fallen due to fatigue "

 

"What the hell do they actually eat?" Sehun asked, "Battery? Solar Panels? "  Hyeri laughed," It's certainly not a Solar Panel, we are indoor all day. By the way according to rumor I have heard, Jiyeon-unnie and Jiyoung-unnie should not be seen together."

 

"Huh? Why? "Chanyeol and Sehun looked confused. "Is it because T-ARA's Scandal?" asked Chanyeol. Hyeri shook her head, "No, I've heard the rumors from long time ago, before the scandal happened. I do not know why.  And if they were seen together then definitely their older members will soon come and separate them both. Like now ... "

 

It is true what Hyeri had said.  T-ARA’s Hyomin and KARA’s Hara came toward them. The two older girls were folding their arms in front of their chests once they got in front of Jiyeon and Jiyoung who were busy waving their hands.

 

"Where did you go before?" Asked Hyomin.  "No where, really. We are here all the time" Jiyeon said while smiling at her unnie. Jiyoung nodded.  "Come on, do not lie.  We were looking for guys around here earlier and you were not here" Hara put her hands on her hips.

 

Jiyoung jumped up, "Oh, yes, we went to the toilet before." Jiyeon also stood up, "Yes to the toilet. I was fixing my makeup, unnie, my eyeliner " She was pointing to her eyes. When Jiyeon stand, something fell out of her pocket. "Oh, I dropped my phone." Jiyeon screamed a little.

 

Jiyeon was squating to take it. The girl didn’t stand back quickly but instead pulled out a scarf from her pants pocket and casually tied the scarf to Hyomin and Hara’s feet.  The bond was loose so the two older girls were not aware of it. They were too busy listening to Jiyoung who complained of hunger and said that she was able to ate 2 bowls of jajangmyeon because hunger. Jiyeon grinned seeing the results of her work and then raised her head. It was then that she realized that EXO & Girl's Day were watching.  Jiyeon smiled broadly at them and put a finger to her lips, silently asked them not to say anything to Hyomin and Hara.  Sehun, Chanyeol and Hyeri only looked at each other and did not say anything.

 

Jiyeon stood up and said, "Ddubbokki!! I want to eat ddubbokki, unnie. " Jiyoung clapped," Ah, me too. Unnie, I know a delicious ddubbokki sellers near here. "

 

"Jiyoung-ah, do you think we could sneak out to buy it? I'm so hungry" Jiyeon said.  Jiyoung grinned at Jiyeon then glanced at Hara & Hyomin, "Let’s go buy it, unnie"

 

"Are you guys out of your mind?" Hara’s eyes widen.  Hyomin shook her head. "See, if you meet each other, there are always some crazy ideas that came out. Come on, Jiyeon let's get back to our other members. Hara, you take Jiyoung back to your group." Jiyeon and Jiyoung pursued their lips. "Unnie is meanie!" and they both turned to different directions to where their other members sat. Hyomin sighed and patted Hara’s shoulder, "And now they sulk. You must persuade your maknae while I will persuade mine." Hara nodded.

 

And then it happened. Hyomin and Hara fell down because their feet were tied by scarf. "Maknae!" Hyomin and Hara yelled after realizing that they had just pranked by their maknae. Jiyeon and Jiyoung  were already sat near their unnie, both of them giggled, "I’m so sorry, so sorry our dear unnie." Jiyoung said.

 

"It's for Korean Beef, unnie" Jiyeon said. "Korean Beef!" She untied the scarf on their feet and help them stand up. "Are you hurt anywhere, unnie?"

 

"For what? For meat? "Hyomin grumbled. Hara said angrily, "You people really can not be left alone. Even without Chansung-oppa, you two are still so mischievous "

 

"I already took pictures of the prank and send them to Captain Cho" suddenly Miss A Suzy has appeared, smiling broadly. "I think your team is remained in the number 1 position this time"

 

"What? They've been able to gain prank point again?" MBLAQ's Mir joined. Jiyeon and Jiyoung held up two fingers as they grinned broadly. "Korean Beef is already in our hands, Mir-oppa"

 

"Not this time. The prize is mine!" Mir turned and went away shouting for INFINITE’s Sungjong.  Secret’s Sunhwa who sat near Sungjong, widened her eyes  at Jiyeon and Jiyoung.  She walked up to them. "You two get prank point again?"

 

"Sunhwa!? You went along with them, too? "Hyomin asked annoyed. Hara grumbled, "Oh, Sunhwa-unnie why did you join the bandwagon of these evil maknae anyway?" The Secret's maknae was blinking her eyes toward her fellow G7, "But the prize is Korean Beef!!! Korean Beef!!! I must turn to an evil maknae to win it" Sunhwa said, "Oh, where the hell is Zelo anyway? We must move immediately to beat you two"

 

"BAP’s Zelo?" asked Suzy, "Unnie, Zelo is not officially a member. He still has not passed one more test, remember? You can not join with him." Sunhwa smack her forehead lightly. "Ah, yes. I forgot "

 

"Sunhwa-unnie, don’t you team up with ZE: A Dongjun? Why don’t you just prank your husband? He's so easy to be pranked"Jiyoung said. Sunhwa nodded, "Good idea" and then she went while calling Dongjun’s name.

 

"All of you!!!" Hyomin and Hara growled. Jiyeon, Jiyoung and Suzy smiled sweetly at them instead. "That's it! Restraining Order is being force again starting today, and it also applies to you, Suzy. You three should not be within 3 meters of each other" Hyomin pointed her index finger to the three maknaes.

 

"Yes, unnie. We understand! " Jiyeon, Jiyoung and Suzy said.  The three were still smiling cheerfully and were arm in arm.

 

Hara put her hands on her hip again, "Restraining order is valid from now. Go back to your own group.”

 

"Yes, unnie. We understand! " Jiyeon, Jiyoung and Suzy said again. But they still had not moved away.

 

"Oh, do you even understand Korean?" Hyomin grunted again.

 

"We understand, unnie!" Jiyeon, Jiyoung and Suzy said again.  Hyomin held up her hand, "I give up" She turned away, pulling Jiyeon back to their group. Similarly Hara also dragged Jiyoung away. But before they got far, Suzy spoke again, "Oh, Chansung-oppa send a text message.  He said ‘You’re the best! Go Go my fellow Drill Sergeants, Hwaiting! "

 

"Hwaiting!" Jiyeon and Jiyoung shouted simultaneously. Hyomin and Hara grumbling loudly.

 

 

===============

what the hell did I just write?