Chapter 6

Introduction to Maknae Comrade

 

 

 

 

"Stop following me around, Zelo" Sunhwa gritted her teeth while glaring at the the tall boy in front of her.  "What did I tell you before?  Mingle with everyone". Zelo pouted "But noona, I don't know anyone else beside you here"

 

Sunhwa sighed, "And that is the point why I ask you to join me in The Maknae Comrade.  To get you to know other idols beside your hyungs" She waved her hands toward where the younger idols sitting, "Now shoo, go to them.  I'm going to the older ones" she pointed her thumb across the room.  She started to walked away when Zelo tugged her jacket sleeves.  Sunhwa turned around and saw Zelo looking at her like a lost puppy.  She groaned and pulled Zelo toward the younger idols.

 

She smiled at them, "Hi guys, this is Zelo.  He is a nice kid although he doesn't look like one.  Do you mind if he joins you? He really needs people his age so he can stop following me around" Zelo whined, "Noona, you are embarrassing me". Sunhwa rolled her eyes, "I think its other way around"

 

Sunhwa turned to Jiyoung and Jiyeon, "Please teach him the way around in the Comrade".  Jiyeon raised her eyebrow at this, "Aren't you suppose to teach him that, unnie?"  Sunhwa shrugged, "Well, I'm not a good teacher in this kind of thing, not like you two and Chansung-ssi". After saying it, the Secret's maknae left.

 

"More not patient enough" Jiyoung muttered then she glanced at Zelo, "Or he is a difficult student", Jiyeon smirked at the younger one, "Let's see, shall we?"  Both girls smiled when they saw Tao dragged Zelo closer to the others.

 

Zelo stood awkwardly in front of other younger maknaes.  Suzy, Sohyun, Hayoung, Dasom and Hyeri were looking at him curiously while Kai looked at him sleepily on the couch, trying his best not to fall asleep.  Sehun, Sungjong and Dongho were talking quietly in the corner.  Taemin, Sulli and Krystal were nowhere in sight.

 

Tao nudged the younger boy a little.  Zelo bowed to the girls, "Hello, I'm Zelo". "Yeah, we know" the girls said together.  There was an awkward silence followed until Sohyun asked, "What is your real name?"

Zelo pointed at himself, "My real name?"  Suzy rolled her eyes, "No, she meant Tao-oppa's!  Of course it's your real name!"

"Ah, I’m sorry.  My real name is Choi Junhong" There were similar 'aaah' came out from the girls. 

 

Suzy smirked, "Any relation to Choi Jinri?"  "Or Choi Minho?" Kai asked also, grinning all the way, no sign of sleepiness on his eyes now.  "Or Choi Sooyoung and Choi Siwon" Tao added.  "Choi Seunghyun? Choi Dongwook?" Sohyun followed.  Zelo looked completely lost at their questions.

 

"Dude, do you really not know who those people are they mentioned?" asked Sungjong.  Zelo shook his head then said, "Well, I know only some of them: Siwon of Super Junior, Sooyoung of SNSD and Minho of SHINee.  But the others ..."

Dasom rolled her eyes, "The others are Sulli of f(x), TOP of Big Bang and Seven.  Did your agency teach you anything before you debut or did you even pay attention to any of your sunbaes?"

 

"Hmm, I thought intimidation is our team's job description?" Jiyoung said.  "And the Royalty" Jiyeon added. 

 

"Well, we don't want to bother you with such an easy job, don't we, girls?" Dasom smiled sweetly at them.  Jiyoung and Jiyeon looked at each other.  "It's fine" Jiyoung said, Jiyeon shrugged her shoulder, "Suit yourself then.  More free time for me to plot something to conquer the world.  Come on Jjing". The older girl dragged Jiyoung to another couch.

 

"Conquer the world?" Zelo furrowed his eyebrows together and turned to Tao for explanation, "They meant as idols, right?"  Tao just smiled and Kai chuckled slightly.

"Duh ... of course not.  It is really mean to conquer the world" Dasom rolled her eyes. "Our goals are to conquer the world and enslave the humanity ... cool huh?" Suzy grinned.

 

Zelo blinked his eyes.  One.  Twice.  Thrice.

 

"Waa ... That's so cool!"  He clapped his hands, "So I can enslaved my hyungs too, right?"  Sungjong glanced at his best friend Dasom, "Wow, he's a fast learner"

 

"Conquer the world?" Hyeri frowned, "How are we going to do that?" Suzy smiled brightly, "That's easy, but ..." She turned to Zelo then Hyeri, "But both of you must swear never tell anything that had been said in the Comrade Meeting to anyone, to your members, to your managers even if your CEO."  Hyeri and Zelo nodded.

 

"But what if they ask?" Hyeri bit her lip.  "Do I have to lie to them?"

 

Suzy smiled and said, "You don't have to lie, just tell them that you are sworn to not tell anyone anything regarding the Maknae Comrade."  A cheery voice from behind Zelo was heard, "Or you could just tell them that if they know anything, they will be eliminated to protect the secrecy."  Zelo turned around and gaped because the one who said it was Sulli with such a bright smile on her face.  Taemin and Krystal were nodding in agreement behind her.

 

"Where were you three?" Jiyoung asked while moved a bit on the couch so that Sulli could sit next to her.  Krystal waved a piece of paper in her hand, "Getting permissions from the Captain and Vice Captains and Seohyun-unnie and Henry-oppa"

 

Tao widen his eyes, "They gave you permissions already?" Sehun frown deeply, "Even Seohyun-noona?" Taemin nodded eagerly "Yes, even Seohyun-noona.  Actually she is the first one to agree.  After that it's quite easy especially with Kyuhyun-hyung.  Ryeowook-hyung and Henry-hyung too.  Changmin-hyung didn't agree at first but after some persuasion from Krystal, he agreed." 

 

Kai raised his eyebrows, "What kind of persuasion?"  Krystal smirked, "To forbid him for coming to our dorm and eating Vic-umma's cooking."  Sulli pouted "We should've forbid him forever.  He always drains our food supply.  Him and Yunho-oppa"

 

"Sooyoung-unnie and Yoona-unnie too" Krystal continued.

"Shindong-oppa, Kangin-oppa, Eunhyuk-oppa, Donghae-oppa" Sulli counted with her fingers "Even Kangta-oppa"

"That's it! We forbid anyone to come to our dorm"

"Even me?" Tao and Taemin pointed at their own nose.

"Okay, maybe not you two" Krystal said, "And Jessica-unnie"

"Uh oh, Taeyon-unnie and Tiffany-unnie are allowed too"

 

Before Sehun opened his mouth, Sulli already beat him, “You’re not allowed because we haven’t forgive you about the kimbap incident” then she turned too Kai, “You’re not allowed also because you just fell asleep again which you can do that in your own dorm.”  Sehun pouted immediately while Kai couldn’t even careless because he knew, eventually, Sehun and him will be allowed to visit anytime since Victoria has a soft spot on them.  Well actually, Victoria has soft spot for everyone in SMTown, she’s practically like a mother hen to all of them.

 

 

----------

 

I'm sorry for not updating in such long time.  Life happens ^^ ... and I'm working on a new  draft of fanfic that still related to this story and the other stories.