Chapter 6.

Do You Wanna B? ‘Block B Club’.

One day during break time, Minhyuk is not able to come with me to our Physics class. I was a bit upset about this because it means that I will have no one to talk to in class. Not that I speak to Minhyuk a lot. I guess I just feel safe when he’s around or nearby.

“I have piano recitals next. Are you gonna be able to find the classroom for Physics?” Minhyuk asked me.
“I think I’ll be fine. I’ve been here for nearly 3 weeks now.” I told him.

“Hmm I don’t believe you.” He said. “Ya can anyone accompany Kira to Physics?” He announced to the other boys.

“I’ve got free period next, I’ll do it!” U-Kwon was the first to offer.

The others couldn’t even say anything about it.

“There you go…” Minhyuk smiled slyly at me.

“U-Kwon oppa you really don’t have to.” I sighed.

“I don’t have to but I want to!” He insisted. I didn’t want to argue with him so when the bell rang; I let him walk me to Physics class. He had a very bright personality and he was so cheerful. I couldn’t help but be attracted towards his appealing and attractive aura that surrounds him. I wonder if he’s always this smiley and happy.

“U-Kwon oppa so cute!” I shrieked in my head when he gave me one of his precious eye smiles. I actually want to keep him in my pocket.
“What did you say just now?” He asked me suddenly.

“Uhh, I didn’t say anything oppa…” I gulped.

“Did you say ‘U-Kwon oppa so cute’?” He asked with a cheesy grin on his face. Oh so I said that out loud. I mentally slapped myself for that.

“Err… Well-- Yes I did.” I blushed like a fool. There was no point lying now.

“Everyone thinks I’m cute…” He said proudly. I giggled.

When we reached the Physics classroom, I bowed at him for accompanying me. He gave me a smile which made me smile back and then he started pinching my cheeks.

“You are cute too. You know that right?” He chuckled as he pinched me.

“Su-sure…” I stammered. “Thank you again oppa.”

“I’ll see you later Kira baby.” He winked at me and then walked away.

I wiped the smile off my face when I entered the classroom. I felt so uncomfortable being on my own. I kept my head down as I took my seat. When I turned my attention towards the empty seat where Minhyuk is supposed to be at, I sighed because I missed him. I missed his presence.

Without surprise, Physics class dragged. We wrote notes, we had a pop quiz and teacher gave us a long homework. I groaned in defeat as I remembered that we had a long homework for Maths as well. High school big time.

When the lesson finished, I was the last one to leave the classroom. As I approached the door, Minhyuk was there, leaning against the door.

A wide grin spread across my face. I didn’t know why I was so glad.

“U-Kwon got you to class then…” He commented.

“He did, how was your piano recitals?” I asked him as we started walking towards our next class which was Biology.

“Couldn’t have gone worst…” He sighed.

“What happened?” I asked worriedly.

“I kept on making mistakes. Teacher said I was distracted but I made sure I kept focused. I still made hundreds of mistakes.” He explained. Based on his tone, I could sense that he was really frustrated with himself.

“I’m sure you’ll do better next time!” I told him in a positive tone.

“I hope so. Listen Kira; will you come watch me next time? I just-- Well I feel comfortable and relaxed when you’re around…” He admitted.

I could swear that he was blushing as well. Aigoo!

“Sure, I’ll be there. Just tell me when!” I said a little too enthusiastically.

He smiled at me warmly. I really liked this side of Minhyuk.

 

After school, as usual the other boys apart from Jaehyo all had extra curricular activities to do. Jaehyo and I laughed and giggled as we walked back to the boarding house. Then I remembered my home works.

“Oh no…” I groaned all of a sudden.

“What’s wrong?” Jaehyo asked.

“I’ve got a lot of homework. I don’t want to do it!” I whined.

“I’ll help you.” He answered like a reflex.

“Chincha? But what about your homework?”

“I’ve already done them. I had a free period earlier too when you had Physics. I use my time wisely.” He said.
“Ah, so you are the geek in the group!” I teased.

“Do you want help or not?” He pouted.

“I do, I do!” I chuckled as I linked my arm with his. He became stiff with the sudden touch so I took my arm away immediately.

“Sorry~” I said embarrassingly.

“It’s okay. I was just surprised. I thought of you as someone who wasn’t affectionate. I thought you didn‘t like skin ship.” He admitted.

“I don’t mind it,” I blushed like crazy.

“So I can do this?” He smiled as he placed his arm over my shoulder.

“Ne, you’re helping me with my homework after all.” I giggled.

So when we got to the boarding house, I took out my Physics and Math homework. We were in Jaehyo’s bedroom and we were sat on his massive study table. He looked at my homework and he just smiled at them.

“Mwuh?” I nudged him.

“This is easy~” He shrugged as he picked up a pen and then started scribbling down on a piece of paper.

“What are you doing?” I gasped.

“I’m doing your homework.” He said.
“I don’t want you to do my homework. I just want you to help me with it.”

“Araso, araso. Try and answer this Math problem then…” He said.

I sighed and then took my Math book from him to see the problem.

On the return flight from Amsterdam to Luton, with 146 passengers onboard, you sell (Euro) 1256.50 worth of products. In GBP (sterling), what is the average spend per passenger on this flight?

A. £5.89

B. £12.59

C. £4.32

(£1 pound sterling = €1.46 EUROS)

I was hopeless in Maths. It’s my weakest subject. I despised it so much.

I stared at the problem and then crinkled my face. I didn’t know what to do.

I didn’t want to seem so stupid in front of Jaehyo but all I could do now was guess even though I know that I would be very wrong.

“Err it’s C.” I answered my voice wavering.

“How did you get that answer?” He asked.

“I guessed.” I admitted with a sigh. I knew I was wrong.

Jaehyo cracked a smile and then passed me a calculator.

“Divide 1256.50 to 1.46” He told me. I pressed the numbers on the calculator.

“860.62.” I answered.

“Now divide that to 146.”

“Oh! So the answer is A. 5.89!” I gasped.

“That’s right Kira. Well done.” Jaehyo patted me on the shoulder.

“If you weren’t here, I would have just guessed the answers.” I said.

“What subjects do you like then?” He asked.
“Music and English. Food Tech isn’t so bad I suppose.” I said.

“I like Music too…” He smiled at me.

 

The next day was Saturday. I was so tired because the boys and I had a movie marathon last night. We didn’t get to bed until 4 in the morning.

I groaned as I crawled out of bed. I looked at the wall clock and it was already 12 noon. My back hurt so much. I rubbed my eyes repeatedly and then tied my hair up. I sprinted to the toilet to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I got out, I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. My eyes widened when I saw Ji Hoon sweeping the floor. But I wasn't surprised about that, I was surprised at the fact that he was wearing a massive red bow on his head while he was sweeping. Like seriously, what the ?!

“Maknae, why are you wearing that?” I asked him in a confused tone.

“I’m Zico hyung’s human hello kitty.” He chuckled.

“Okay then…” I laughed. “Where are the others?”

“When I got up and looked around, the hyungs were already gone.” He said.

“So it’s just you and me then huh?” I poked him on the arm.

“Yes Princess Kira!” He said before curtsying at me in a very geeky way.

“Have you eaten yet?” I asked him. I was starving myself.

“Anio. I just woke up 15 minutes ago…” He said cutely.

“Stop with your aegyo! I can’t stand it!” I scrunched up my face.

“Does my aegyo work on Kira noona?” He grinned like a child.

“STOP IT PYO JI HOON!” I giggled. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks.

He shushed and then continued with his sweeping. I could tell though that he was just stopping himself from laughing. Such a playful maknae. He carried on cleaning the kitchen while I started cooking some kimchi fried rice.

“Did you know you fell asleep on the sofa last night Kira?” Ji Hoon spoke.

“Eh? Did I really? So what I sleepwalked back to my room?” I chuckled.

“Aniya, Minhyuk hyung carried you back to your bed.” He said.

“I bet I was too heavy for him,” I scoffed.

“He didn’t complain at all. You know he doesn’t do anything for anyone. Even for us. And we’ve known him for years.” Ji Hoon blabbered on.

“What are you trying to tell me maknae?” I asked suspiciously.

“I’m saying, Minhyuk hyung is--”

“We’re home!!” Kyung shouted as he entered the kitchen.

“Annyeong haseyo!” I greeted him.

“I think you know what it is,” Ji Hoon mouthed at me.

I really didn’t have a clue at all. Kyung looked at me and then at Ji Hoon as he tried to assess our conversation but in the end, he just shrugged it off.

 

Author's Note:

Hello to all the subscribers! I hope you like this chapter

Please comment. It motivates me to update faster!

Gomawo! ~{JL}