Chapter 21

Do You Wanna B? ‘Block B Club’.

One evening at the boarding house, all of us decided to have a movie marathon. The first movie we were watching was my favorite Japanese film which is Battle Royale. We were all snuggled under 2 huge blankets with 2 buckets of popcorn being passed around.

“This movie is weird… Kira why do you like it?” Taeil asked.

“Because it’s awesome.” I simply answered.

“ZICO STOP TOUCHING MINYOUNG UNDER THE BLANKET!” Jaehyo suddenly shouted. The others all looked at MiCo who looked shocked.

“Ya I wasn’t touching her!” Zico defended himself.

“Then why was your hand under the blanket?!” Jaehyo questioned.

“I was scratching my leg!” Zico shouted.

“Ya Zico keep your hands to yourself or I will cut you.” Minhyuk threatened.

“Don’t be like that,” I elbowed him. MiCo was both blushing like fools.

“Hyung you are probably touching Kira under the blanket,” U-Kwon said smugly. Minhyuk certainly wasn’t but I couldn’t help but blush.

“Shut up I’m not. We do that kind of stuff in the bedroom.” Minhyuk said.

“Yeah right, you’ve only done it once.” Zico rolled his eyes.

“How do you know we don’t do other stuff?” Minhyuk roared.

“MINHYUK! SHUT IT!!” I pushed him before he could say something else.

“Ohoho, MinhyuKira doing dirty stuff in the bedroom.” Kyung commented.

“What kind of dirty stuff?” Ji Hoon asked curiously.

“Stuff that you don’t need to know.” Taeil answered.

“Ya we should watch Death Note after this!” U-Kwon suggested.

“NO!!!!!!!!!” I yelled making everyone jump.

“Why not??? Death Note is brilliant!” U-Kwon said.

“I don’t like it.” I gulped.

“You don’t like Death Note but you like this?” Taeil questioned pointing at the TV screen. I nodded at him gingerly.

“Hang on, isn’t the name Kira from Death Note???” Jaehyo inquired.

My eyes widened. They’ve figured it out.

“Kira from Death Note is a dude.” Minyoung grinned widely.

“Yes and I was named after him.” I sighed in disbelief.

“Wait-- Kira 2 and Kira 3 were girls!” U-Kwon mentioned.

“Your parents probably thought they were going to have a baby boy!” Kyung chuckled. I pouted and blushed uncontrollably.

“I think Kira is a very pretty name for a girl~” Minhyuk whispered to me.

I pecked him on the lips quickly.

“So can we watch Death Note then?” U-Kwon asked.

“NO……” I huffed.

“How about Finding Nemo?” Taeil suggested.

“NO!” The other boys chorused.

“Even I don’t want to watch that hyung,” Ji Hoon commented.

“OH LET’S WATCH THE HANGOVER!” U-Kwon shrieked.

“Yeah we can all relate to that…” Kyung and Jaehyo smiled.

“Kira unnie do you own a death note?” Minyoung giggled.

 

When Battle Royale finished, Jaehyo and Minhyuk went to the kitchen to make more popcorn while U-Kwon went upstairs to get his DVD of The Hangover. Taeil started picking up the popcorn from the floor when Ji Hoon decided to sit on my lap.

“YA!!!” I screamed.

“Noona you are so soft!” He giggled as he bounced.

“My legs are dead maknae.” I laughed.

“Hey I wanna join!” Minyoung said as she sat on Ji Hoon’s lap. Both of their weight on me. But it wasn’t finished. Kyung saw us and he went to sit on Minyoung’s lap. I was laughing so hard even though they were so heavy.

“Don’t worry Kira, we have a wheelchair somewhere,” Taeil laughed.

“Ya why are you sitting on Kira?” Minhyuk’s jaw dropped.

“Why not?” Kyung chuckled. Minhyuk started throwing popcorn at Kyung which made Taeil shout in frustration.

“I found the DVD!” U-Kwon announced. He quickly put it on the DVD player; Ji Hoon, Minyoung and Kyung got off me and I rubbed my legs just as the movie started playing. Minhyuk wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

As the movie continued, we were all laughing out loud. However as the film came into a close, we were all distracted by MiCo’s giggles. We watched as Zico fed Minyoung with popcorn and vice versa. They looked really cute.

Jaehyo faked a cough and that’s when the couple realized that they were being watched by everyone. Their eyes widened at us.

“I think I’m gonna be sick.” Kyung chuckled.

“Aw you two are so cute. Imagine the babies you’ll have!” I squeaked.

“A baby with Zico’s hair? HAHAHA!” Taeil laughed out loud.

“Ya what’s wrong with my hair hyung?” Zico pouted.

“As long as the baby doesn’t get Minyoung’s tiny brain…” Minhyuk murmured.

“I heard that big brother!!!” Minyoung glared at him.

“OH! Imagine the babies we’ll have!” I turned to Minhyuk.

His eyes looked like they were going to pop out of the sockets and he looked immensely petrified. Beads of sweats started to appear on his forehead and I knew that he was freaking out because of what I just said.

“I’m joking oppa~ calm down.” I told him.

“K-Kira, you do understand that I don’t want a baby.” He gulped.

“I do! I was just joking!” I yelped.

“I’LL HAVE A BABY WITH YOU KIRA!!!” U-Kwon chipped in.

“Aww you and U-Kwon will have cute babies!” Minyoung said.
“See; come on Kira, in my bedroom now!” U-Kwon grinned.

Minhyuk threw a cushion at him which he easily dodged.

“I didn’t mean that I don’t want a baby. Not just now. I wanna have babies with you. But in the future…” Minhyuk explained.

“You don’t need to explain yourself. I was only kidding!” I cupped his face.

“Okay come on; let’s get this place cleaned up.” Jaehyo announced.

We all stood up and picked up the blankets and numerous pillows on the floor. Ji Hoon turned the lights on and U-Kwon took the DVD out of the player. Kyung took the empty bowls of popcorn to the kitchen while Jaehyo took the blankets upstairs.

“Hey, why don’t we have a double date?” I suggested to MiCo.

“Does my brother have to come?” Minyoung grimaced.

“I heard that little sister.” Minhyuk growled.

“I’m afraid so Minyoung-shi,” I giggled.

“That sounds great! I’m up for that!” Zico grinned.

“Oh yay! How about tomorrow afternoon?” I suggested.

“Sure,” MiCo answered in unison.

Minhyuk went to the kitchen to grab a broom. Minyoung and I started to talk about where can we all go tomorrow and I saw Taeil suddenly pull Zico upstairs. Kyung reappeared from the kitchen.

“Ya where is Taeil hyung and Zico?” He asked.

“They went upstairs…” Ji Hoon answered.

“Oh man. They’re supposed to wash the dishes!” Kyung tutted.

“Looks like you have to do it Kyungcumber.” Jaehyo told him.

“Ya I don’t look like a cucumber!” Kyung pointed a finger at Jaehyo.

“You do.” Minyoung chipped in.

“Don’t worry; you are a very y cucumber.” I added.

“That’s sounds better, thanks Kira!” Kyung grinned widely.

Minyoung and I sat down on the sofa as Minhyuk swept the floor. Jaehyo went to the kitchen to help Kyung or to keep on annoying him I think. U-Kwon had crept up silently to his bedroom to change into his pyjamas.

“So we can get some lunch at that Chinese restaurant…” Minyoung said.

“What do you guys wanna do afterwards?” I asked.

“We can go bowling?” Minyoung suggested.

“You at bowling.” Minhyuk butted in.

“I know that but Zico is good at it so he can do it for me.” Minyoung hissed.

“Yeah we can go bowling,” I smiled.

“Great! Looking forward to it unnie~” She smiled back.

Just then Ji Hoon sat on the floor in front of us. He was puffing his cheeks out and I had the urge to poke his cheeks repeatedly.

“Hey maknae, what’s the matter?” I asked him.

“Noona~ can I come with you tomorrow? I wanna go bowling.” He said.

Minyoung and exchanged quick glanced.
“But Ji Hoon-ah, it’s a double date.” I said.

“We can make it a triple date!” He said.

“Ji Hoon oppa you have to have a girlfriend…” Minyoung said.

“I can bring Toto with me?” He smiled.

“Oh you are so cute Pyo Ji Hoon. Look, I’ll take you and Toto out some other time. Is that okay with you?” I told him.

“I am. I don’t think Toto is too happy about it.” He pouts.

Minyoung and I giggled. A few minutes later, I excused myself to go to my bedroom. I was sleepy and I wanted to change into my pyjamas. I entered my bedroom and yawned out loud. I took my pyjamas from my drawer and started getting undressed. I took my jeans off and threw it in my hamper. I then heard soft murmurs coming from somewhere in my room. It couldn’t have been from outside the hallway as I had my doors closed. I patiently listened and followed the murmurs. It came from my wardrobe. I opened it and saw Taeil and Zico sitting down there.

“What are you doing in my wardrobe?” I demanded putting my hands on my hips completely forgetting that I was only wearing my underwear with my shirt. Zico and Taeil’s mouth hanged open as they stared at my exposed legs and obviously my bright pink underwear which was on show for them.

“YA! Stop staring!” I scolded them and grabbed a pair of shorts. I quickly put them on and the two finally stopped staring.

“We were hiding…” Taeil said.

“Wae??” I asked confused.
“To avoid the washing up,” He continued.

“Nice undies by the way!” Zico commented before running out.

“Sorry Kira,” Taeil said before walking out of my room, his cheeks burning.

 

2:30 AM

I crawled out of bed and tiptoed downstairs. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

My throat felt dry and my eyes had turned watery. I walked past the lounge and saw that there was light coming from the kitchen. I walked in and saw U-Kwon and Jaehyo sitting down on the dining table engaged in a conversation which seemed to be serious.

“Hey you guys, why are you still up?” I asked as I took a glass of water.

“We’re brainstorming ideas…” Jaehyo answered.

“Ideas? For what?” I pried.

“Of how we can steal you from Minhyuk hyung,” U-Kwon grinned.

“What?” I nearly choked on my drink.

“He’s joking,” Jaehyo shook his head in disbelief.

“Jaehyo hyung is too much of a to do something like that~” U-Kwon sniggered.

“Ya I’m not a !” Jaehyo gasped.

“Stop it you guys and get some sleep.” I told them.

I only then realized that U-Kwon was wearing cute blue pyjamas. He looked so huggable as always whilst Jaehyo was wearing boxer shorts and a white t-shirt. He still looked gorgeous to be honest.

“Kira can I ask you a question?” Jaehyo spoke.

“You already have but you can ask another one.” I grinned.

 

“Have you and Minhyuk hyung said I love you to each other yet?” He inquired. That caught me off-guard. I never thought anyone would ask that.
“Uhh~ no. Wait yes. Once.” I answered quickly. Both of them fell silent.
“Do you love him?” U-Kwon asked.
“Yeah. I mean I think I do.” I said. I loved Minhyuk. I know I did.
“You’re afraid that its just lust for him?” Jaehyo mentioned.
I nodded and smiled sadly at him. U-Kwon put an arm over my shoulder. 
 

 

Author's Note:

Hi guys, i dont know if you read my comment but i wasn't able to update for a week because of college.

Need not to worry, i'm just about finished with college now so i can update regularly again.

I do apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes on this update; i haven't proof read it yet!

I hope you liked this update, do let me know what you think! ^^

~ {JL}