Chapter 11.

Do You Wanna B? ‘Block B Club’.

I was standing in front of my mirror applying another coat of mascara on my eyelashes when someone knocked on my bedroom door.

“May I come in?” Minhyuk asked cheerfully.

“Eh? Yeah sure!” I smiled at him. I returned my attention back to my reflection in the mirror. As usual, I look plain and boring even with make-up.

“You don’t need make-up Kira. You’re naturally pretty.” Minhyuk told me.

“Shut up. Of course you’re going to say that. You’re my boyfriend.” I scoffed.

“I’m not just saying it! I’m appalled that you would think that.” He pouted.

“Okay you must stop trying to do aegyo.” I chuckled.

“Wae? Doesn’t my aegyo work on you?” He asked in a childlike voice.

“Stop it…” I whined. I can’t stand anyone doing aegyo. It’s my weakness.

I covered my face with my hands so that I’m not looking at Minhyuk’s cute face. I heard him coming closer to me and when I removed my hands from my face, his lips touched mine. It was only a peck but straight on the lips.

“Thanks.” I gulped. I’m still getting used to the fact that he’s my boyfriend.

“You okay Kira? You’re not blinking.” He chuckled nervously.

“You just took me by surprise with that kiss oppa.” I blushed violently.

“Oh sorry. I’ll make up for it…” He smiled and these time everything he did, he did it in slow motion. He cupped my face with both of his hands and then slowly and gently touched his lips on mine. As it was happening slowly, I had the chance to close my eyes and enjoy the moment.

“Better?” He asked when we parted lips.

“Uh-huh…” I replied shyly. I could still feel my cheeks burning.

“YA LOVEBIRDS! IT’S TIME FOR SCHOOL! YOU CAN MAKE-OUT LATER! GA JA! JIGEUN!” We heard Zico shout from downstairs. Minhyuk and I giggled.

I went to grab my backpack from my bed when he beat me to it.

“I’ll carry it,” He grinned.

 

At the common room, Jaehyo wouldn’t even look at me. When I would ask him a question, he will answer it and then he would go talk to someone else. I really don’t like it because I miss him. We were really close friends and I don’t want to lose him just because I’m going out with Minhyuk. U-Kwon is completely ignoring me too and he would purposely bump into me and stuff just to show his annoyance. Sometimes he would randomly give me back hugs and then afterwards, he would just walk away without saying anything. The first period I have today is Music and I’ve got Jaehyo in that class with me. I wonder if he’ll talk to me properly or something.

“I’ll see you in English okay? I’ll come meet you in your Music class.” Minhyuk told me when the bell rang indicating that Period 1 is about to commence.

“Araso. I’ll miss you.” I told him. Minhyuk smiled and then kissed me on the cheek quickly before Taeil and Ji Hoon pulled him out of the common room.

“I’ll miss you Kira,” Kyung grinned.

“I’ll miss you too Kyungie!” I laughed.
“Come on Kyung! We’re gonna be late for class!” U-Kwon whined.

“Since when do you care about English class?” Kyung rolled his eyes to the ceiling. Nevertheless, he still followed U-Kwon out of the common room.

“You two have music class now right?” Zico inquired. He, Jaehyo and I have started walking out of the common room along with the rest of the students in our year. Jaehyo nodded to Zico in response.

“Okay well I have English with those two as well so I’ll see you two later!” Zico called out and tried to catch Kyung and U-Kwon. Then it was just Jaehyo and me. When Zico was gone, he looked down at me and forced a smile.

“You ready Kira?” He asked. I simply nodded at him.

We made our way to Music class. Halfway there, I decided to be straight forward with him. I didn’t want to lose him as my friend.

“Jaehyo, can we still be friends?” I asked my voice shaking.

“Of course,” He simply replied without looking at me. I smiled anyway.

“But just to let you know, I will not give you up that easily.” He added.
“Eh?” I gasped my eyes widening. What was he talking about?!

He stopped walking and then went to face me, his eyes fixed on mine.

“I’ll fight for you Kira.” He declared.

“But I’m with Minhyuk now--” I gulped.

“That won’t stop me.” He smiled slyly. He walked in Music class while I stayed put outside looking like a lemon because I was still trying to get over what he just said. Was he actually being serious?!

 

During lunch, all of us were on our usual table apart from U-Kwon.

Everyone else was eating their lunch and casually chatting about home works.

Jaehyo handed me an apple just like he always does during break time and lunch times. I mouthed a thank you to him. He only smiled as a response.

Minhyuk held my hand under the table. I rested my head on his shoulder and I felt his head rest on top of mine.

“Ya no public display of affection please~” Kyung complained.

“You’re just jealous Kyung,” Minhyuk scoffed.

“I think we’re all jealous that you have a girlfriend.” Taeil mentioned.

“You guys should have girlfriends. Seriously.” I said.

“Girls don’t take a second look at me. They all think I’m a geek.” Ji Hoon said.

“Ah maknae! You’re not a geek! That’s preposterous!” I exclaimed.

“Girls don’t look at me cos I’m too short,” Taeil said.

“You’re not short!” I said.

“He is.” Kyung chuckled. I motioned Taeil to stand up. I stood up too.

Only then I realized that we had the same height. I started giggling.

“Told you.” He frowned as he sat back down.

“I don’t have time for girls.” Zico said casually.

“That’s not true!” Ji Hoon chipped in.

“You seem to have an awful a lot of time for Minyoung.” Jaehyo grinned.

Zico’s eyes widened while Minhyuk started choking on his drink.

“Hyung! Don’t say that out loud!” Kyung said to Jaehyo.

“Does Zico have a little crush on little Minyoung?” I teased.

“ZICO DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON MY LITTLE SISTER?!” Minhyuk erupted.

A great deal of sweat started to appear on Zico’s forehead.

“Hyung, I’m not going to act on it!” He said nervously.

“Oh you’re not gonna? You two will be such a cute couple!!” I said.

“KIRA DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?!” Zico said out loud.

The others started to laugh along with me as Minhyuk started to give Zico death threats. 10 minutes before lunch finished, I excused myself from the table to go to the toilet. On the way there, I walked past a set of lockers.

I heard giggling and a very familiar voice talking. I crouched down behind a rubbish bin and squinted my eyes to get a better view. I then realized that it was U-Kwon and he had some girl pushed against the lockers.

“You won’t be able to move on huh? Such a playboy.” I thought in my head.

I watched as U-Kwon stared into the girl’s eyes dreamily, he kept on touching her hair, her face and touching the hem of her skirt. When he leaned in to kiss the girl, she turned away so he only got to kiss her cheek.

“Why won’t you kiss me?” U-Kwon asked with a pout.

“Cos I know you. You’re the playboy of the school. I don’t want to be just another girl to be in your long list of girls you already kissed.” The girl said.

“I’m not a playboy. The rumours you heard about me is not true.” U-Kwon denied her statement. The girl shook her head and then smiled at him.

“Everyone in this school knows what type of boy you are. You go from girl to girl not caring about them and just using them for one thing,” She said.

“Go on!” I said. I covered my mouth because I realized I said that out loud.

U-Kwon and the girl turned around and saw me. I stood up quickly.

“Kira?” U-Kwon called.

“No it’s not.” I replied and then ran away.

I don’t know why but seeing U-Kwon so close to that girl made me feel uneasy. Was I feeling a pang of jealousy? Why should I be jealous in the first place anyway? I’m with Minhyuk now.

 

That evening. I woke up during midnight feeling really flustered. I kicked the blanket off of me and then turned my bedside lamp on. I blinked several times as my eyes adjusted at the sudden brightness. My throat felt so dry so I put my fluffy slippers on and tiptoed downstairs to the kitchen to get a quick drink. As I approached the kitchen I saw that there was light coming from there. Who is awake at this time when we all have school tomorrow?!

I walked through and I saw Jaehyo with his head down on the dining table. An empty bottle of vodka was in front of him. Oh no he didn’t.

“Jaehyo oppa--” I shook him gently. “Il eona…”

He looked up at me with blood shot eyes. His cheeks were red and I could tell that he was very drunk. He his lips and then smiled at me.

“Kira… You’re here…” He said almost slurring.

“Why did you get drunk? We have school tomorrow!” I scolded him.
“No one cares about me.” He pouted.

“I care about you. The other oppas care about you. What are you talking about?” I said as I gave him a one-armed hug.

“Why did you choose Minhyuk over me? Am I not enough? Kira I like you so much-- I want to be with you!” He blabbered.

“Jaehyo oppa, come on you need to have some rest. I’ll take you to your bedroom.” I told him as I prepared to help him up from his seat.

“Anio. I don’t want to rest.” He said firmly. I sighed out loud. I used to think of him as the least stubborn member of the group. Guess I was wrong.

I rubbed my eyes because I was so tired and before I know it, Jaehyo had stood up from his seat and had pushed me against the kitchen counter.

“Wh-what are you doing???” I panicked.

“Be my girlfriend.” He said.

“I- I can’t-- Look oppa you don’t know what you’re saying right now. You are very drunk. We’ll talk about this tomorrow okay?” I gulped.

“I want to talk about it now. What does Minhyuk have that I don’t? Do I have to act all mean and obnoxious for you to prefer me?” He asked.

“Don’t change anything about yourself because of me. Please, just go have some sleep. You’ll feel better tomorrow.” I said. He pressed his body against mine and his face was just inches away from mine.

“Jaehyo don’t--” I said as I noticed that he’s about to kiss me.

To be continued…

 

Author’s Note:

Another cliffhanger !! Don’t hate me?! XD

I hope you all liked this update !!

{I’m actually very jealous, everyone wants to kiss Kira… Hahaha!}

Don’t forget to comment okay?

Thank you!! ~ {JL}