Chapter 17

Do You Wanna B? ‘Block B Club’.

As Minhyuk and I stared at each other, we started laughing like idiots. We didn’t know why but we just started cracking up. But suddenly, we heard sniggering and such outside in the hallway. Minhyuk picked up my clothes and then handed them to me. I quickly put them on as Minhyuk pressed his ear against his bedroom door to listen out for intruders.

“Please tell me they didn’t listen to us having ?” I gulped.

“They wouldn’t. Actually they would but I don’t think they did. I reckon they just came up the stairs.” Minhyuk said.

I blew a sigh of relief. I was fully clothed once again and I started taking the bed sheets of Minhyuk’s bed. I rolled them up in a ball and then threw them in a corner. Minhyuk took a new bed sheet out of one of his drawers and we put them on the bed together. We had silly smiles on our faces and it cannot be wiped off. It seemed like we weren’t even arguing an hour ago.

 

Before lunch, I took a long bath. It wasn’t as long as I liked it to be because Zico kept on knocking on the door. Apparently Minhyuk was taking ages using the other bathroom. So I rushed my bath just for Princess Zico to get his precious hair clean. When I finished getting changed, I helped Taeil with the cooking. He seemed so quiet though. I mean he was usually quiet but at the moment, he was just so quiet. He would just answer my questions with one word. It was weird. He wouldn’t even look at me completely. It was like he was holding out laughter or something. I don’t know. Jaehyo was next in line to use the bathroom Minhyuk was in. Unfortunately for him, Minhyuk actually took ages to finish. Minhyuk walked out of the bathroom still with a smile on his face. Jaehyo slammed the door on him to show his frustration. But a few minutes later, Jaehyo came out looking worried.

“Minhyuk hyung are you okay?” He asked. Minhyuk looked at him.

“Ne, wae?”

“There’s blood on the toilet floor. Are you bleeding?” Jaehyo gulped.

“WHAT?!” I gasped.

“Oh aniya. It’s my hair.” Minhyuk grinned.

“That explains it. Damn your pink red hair. Whatever!” I sighed.

Jaehyo’s mouth formed an “O” shape and then he went back into the bathroom. Minhyuk wrapped his arms around me and then kissed me on the cheek. I heard Taeil laughing to himself and not showing his face.

“What’s so funny oppa?” I asked. I was beginning to be paranoid.

“Uh? Nothing,” He replied quickly.

“I’ll just go change,” Minhyuk whispered to me.

I started taking the plates out of the cupboard and then laying them on the table. Ji Hoon is supposed to be laying out the table but he’s in his bedroom playing with Toto. Aish that maknae.

“Where’s Minyoung?” I asked Taeil.

“She ran off when you and Minhyuk went upstairs. Zico wanted to talk to her but she didn’t want to hear any of it,” He explained.

“I think they should date though,” I sighed.

“But Minhyuk doesn’t approve~” Taeil said.

“He does now.” I smiled slyly.

“I bet he does.” Taeil whispered.

“What?”
“Nothing~” He said.

This boy is acting really strange. He’s hiding something from me I know it. Minhyuk came back carrying the dirty bed sheets. He winked at me as he walked past. Zico and Kyung thundered down the stairs and started smelling the food that was cooking on the stove. Kyung saw Minhyuk putting the bed sheets in the washing machine.

“Ya hyung, why did you change your sheets? You only changed them last week.” Kyung pointed out. Taeil and Zico started giggling like girls.

Minhyuk turned white as a ghost. “I spilled drink on this,” He gulped.

“Of course you did. You clumsy hyung!” Kyung grinned foolishly.

I walked to the fridge slowly as my legs actually really hurt. Little did I know that the three stooges were watching me.

“Hey Kira wae you walking funny?” Zico asked.

“I’ve always walked funny. You are just noticing that now?”

“Nah-uh,” Taeil shook his head.

“Your walk has always been classy and glamorous. You know like how super models walk.” Zico said.

“But now you’re barely walking. You’re limping!” Kyung stated.

“I’m not limping,” I denied his statement. Minhyuk looked uncomfortable while he was still putting the bed sheets in the wash.

“Yes you are. What happened?” Zico asked with a grin on his face.

I narrowed my eyes down at them. They know something. Taeil started putting the food on the table and Kyung and Zico took their seats. Jaehyo came out of the bathroom with a bathrobe on.

“Ya hurry up, lunch is ready,” Taeil told him. Jaehyo nodded and then went upstairs quickly to get changed.

“U-Kwon hyung, Ji Hoon! LUNCH!” Zico shouted.

I took the drinks from the fridge and placed them on the table. I then took my seat which was next to Minhyuk. Jaehyo appeared followed by U-Kwon and Ji Hoon. Minhyuk took his seat next to me and we all started eating. Due to the activity that I did this morning, I was starving so I was eating like a pig. I noticed that Ji Hoon, Taeil, Zico and Kyung were exchanging glances. I decided to ignore it though. They’ll probably just being childish as usual.

In the middle of sipping my drink, Ji Hoon asked me, “noona did it hurt?”

My eyes widened and my stomach tied into knot. I started choking on my drink and Minhyuk patted my back while Ji Hoon, Taeil, Zico and Kyung were laughing hysterically.

“Did what hurt???” U-Kwon asked dumbfounded.

“Ask noona!” Ji Hoon chuckled.

“I can’t believe you guys!” Minhyuk exclaimed.
“Don’t be so snappy, you got some!!” Taeil laughed.

Jaehyo and U-Kwon started coughing out their food. I can’t believe the other 4 knows about that. No wonder they kept asking stuff, making comments, jokes and sleazy innuendos.

“We weren’t that loud, were we?” I whispered to Minhyuk.

“You were quiet actually. We had to press our ears against the door so we could hear you two properly!” Ji Hoon grinned.

“JI HOON!!!” Kyung, Taeil and Zico chorused.

“I really shouldn’t be allowed to talk.” Ji Hoon blushed.

“But seriously, next time just let yourself go and make the noises you need to make! It will be easier for us to hear that way,” Kyung laughed.

“Oh my god…” I murmured. I could feel my cheeks burning.

“So the bed creaking this morning was yours hyung?” U-Kwon asked.

Minhyuk kept his head down and didn’t say anything.

“At least next time have the decency to go to a hotel or something.” Jaehyo commented rudely. The laughter suddenly stopped.

Ignoring Jaehyo’s comment, I turned to Zico.

“Why were you even listening to us?! You were supposed to be sorting out things with Minyoung!” I scolded him.

“I know but she walked out. I thought I’d give her time and space. I don’t want her to feel clobbered.” Zico pouted.

“So noona did it hurt?” Ji Hoon asked once again.
“Like a bullet in my head.” I answered him along with a death glare.

“Ya Zico you have my permission to date my sister.” Minhyuk declared.

“Oh! Chincha?!” Zico gasped in amazement. I smiled at Minhyuk.

“In one condition.” Minhyuk smiled slyly.

“I knew that was coming,” Kyung whispered to Taeil. The latter nodded.

“Sure anything!” Zico bit his lower lip in excitement and anticipation.

“You and the others will never tease Kira and I about what happened this morning. No more ludicrous comments and jokes. Deal?” Minhyuk said.

Zico looked at Taeil, Ji Hoon and Kyung with pleading eyes.

The three just nodded along helplessly.

“DEAL! Thank you hyung!” Zico exclaimed happily.

“But when they stop dating, can we go back to teasing and making ludicrous comments and jokes about yours and Kira’s first time?” Kyung grinned.

Minhyuk and I shot him a death glare.

“Kyung if looks could kill, you’d be ashes by now,” U-Kwon remarked.

Just then Jaehyo stood up from his seat and then carried his half empty plate towards the sink. He didn’t wash it up or anything. He just dumped it there. I wonder if he was angry at me.

“Thanks for lunch, I’ll be in my room.” He announced coldly and then stalked off. The rest of us on the table exchanged worried glances.

“He doesn’t have the right to act like that you know,” Taeil said.

“Ne. Minhyuk hyung is her boyfriend. Does he actually expect Kira to not sleep with him?” U-Kwon added.

“U-Kwon ah, you’re not jealous?” Zico interrogated.

“Oh I am but I know that someday Kira will sleep with me too.” U-Kwon turned to wink at me. I just stuck my tongue out at him.

“In your dreams Kim U-Kwon.” Minhyuk rolled his eyes to the ceiling.

“The thing is Jaehyo hyung is really head over heels in love with Kira so it’s understandable that he’s that jealous.” Kyung stated.

“Tough. She’s my girlfriend. He can be jealous all he wants. It’s not going to change anything.” Minhyuk said.

“So you’ll never let him or me sleep with Kira? Not even once?” U-Kwon giggled. I threw a spoon at him but he caught it just before it could hit him on his cute face. Argh he’s so annoyingly cute sometimes!

“What about you and Minyoung huh? Are you going to sort that out?” I asked Zico. He started rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.
“It’s not that simple Kira, she likes U-Kwon. You know that. We all know that now, thanks to maknae.” He answered. Ji Hoon blushed.

“Woo her.” U-Kwon told him with a smile.

“How?” Zico asked.

“Flowers, chocolates, sweet nothings, back-hugs, bumblebees.” Kyung said.

“Bumblebees?!” Taeil raised an eyebrow.

“Ne. Stuffed bumblebees.” Kyung grinned.

“I’ll help you. I know how to work women.” U-Kwon told Zico proudly.

“Thanks hyung,” Zico smiled gratefully.

“Ya Zico, hurt my little sister and I’ll kick your .” Minhyuk threatened.

“I will never hurt her. I promise.” Zico said.

“Anio hyung, you should say, ‘break her heart, I’ll break your Hello Kitty stuff’.” Kyung chuckled.

“I already promised not to hurt Minyoung didn’t I? Surely there’s no need for scarier threats.” Zico gulped.

The other boys and I laughed out loud. It was clear how much Zico loved his Hello Kitty stuff.

“So Kira noona! Did it actually hurt??” Ji Hoon asked once again.