Chapter 33

Do You Wanna B? ‘Block B Club’.

Unnie what do you think of this dress? Minyoung asked as she showed me a pink floaty dress. We were at the mall with Jaehyo, Zico and Minhyuk.

Its too pink. Minhyuk answered. Minyoung glared at him.

Youre not unnie. Minyoung snapped.

I dont like the dress. Minhyuk snapped back. Its too revealing.

Well youre not going to wear it are you?! Minyoung growled.

Ya stop that. I like the dress Minyoung-ssi. I said.
I better not see you wear that, Minhyuk threatened.

I think it would look great on you! Zico chipped in.

Youre just saying that oppa, Minyoung blushed.

Im not! Im just stating the truth! Zico smiled and kissed Minyoung.

Oi none of that. Were in a public place. Minhyuk roared.

And so? Minyoung raised an eyebrow. She put the dress back on the rack and then placed her hands on her hips.

PDA is unnecessary. Minhyuk hissed under his breath.

Hyung I apologize. I forgot you were here. Zico grinned.

Ill deal with you later Ji Ho. Minhyuk glared at him.
Whats PDA? Minyoung asked innocently.
You dont know what PDA means? I gasped.

Minyoung doesnt know a lot of things. She has a brain of a goldfish. Minhyuk smirked. Minyoung pouted and hit him on the arm.

PDA means public display of affection. Jaehyo answered.

Minyoung cocked her head to one side and her brows furrowed.

You still dont know what it means dont ya? Zico smiled.

Ill show you what it means. Minhyuk sighed.

What do you mean youll show me what it mea-- #!*%@ Minyoungs words were cut off because Minhyuk had grabbed her face with both hands and then gave her a full-on, slobbery and brotherly kiss on the lips. Minhyuk let go of Minyoung leaving the latter speechless and probably scarred for life.

Thats PDA. Now can we move on? Minhyuk said.

I think shes going to pass out. I giggled.

Minyoung stared after her brother with wide eyes and hanging open. Zico waved his hand in front of her face but she wont even blink.

I think Im going to be sick, She mumbled. She covered with her hand and then ran towards the way of the girls toilets leaving Jaehyo, Zico and I laughing our heads off on the spot.

You know if you kiss Minyoung, its like you kissed Minhyuk hyung too. Jaehyo told Zico. Zicos smile faded and he turned pale as a ghost.

Thats disgusting. He made an unimpressed face.

Hey, people would pay to be able to kiss me. Minhyuk said.

I didnt pay to be able to kiss you oppa~ Chani arrived.

You dont need to pay. You can kiss me any time you want. Minhyuk replied, staring intensely into Chanis eyes. I grabbed hold of Jaehyos hand and pulled him away from the lovey-dovey scene.

Meet us at the food court Ji Ho! Jaehyo called out to Zico. I pulled Jaehyo into another clothes shop. I dropped his hand and I started to look through the rack of clothes which were all on sale. I could feel Jaehyos gaze on me.

What was that about Kira? Jaehyo broke the silence.

Mwoyah? I decided to play dumb. It was a cheap shot but who cares.

Minhyuk hyung and Chani starts to be all over each other and you suddenly react by walking away. Jaehyo said.

Its not about that. I saw the sale sign on this shop thats why I pulled you, I lied. I wasnt even looking properly through the clothes.

Kira you at lying. Jaehyo mentioned. I sighed as a response.

You still love Minhyuk dont you? Thats why you walked away, you were jealous. You are jealous of Chani…” Jaehyo claimed.

Thats not true. I answered quickly. Jaehyo looked down on his feet.

I pulled him out of the shop and we sat down on one of the benches inside the mall. He refused to look at me so I forced him to look at me.

Jaehyo listen to me, I started. He finally looked into my eyes.

I dont love him anymore. I walked away because I felt uncomfortable. But that doesnt mean I still love him. I explained.

I love you so much Kira~ Jaehyo mumbled.

Hey I love you too Jaehyo! I squeaked and kissed him on the lips.

He kissed me back lovingly and I smiled. When we parted lips, he rested his forehead against mine. Saranghae…” He whispered.

Back at the boarding house

That was a pretty top you bought today Minyoung, I said as we walked through the door. Jaehyo and Zico were just behind us while Chani had taken Minhyuk to her house. Minyoung linked arms with me.

You can always borrow it unnie, Minyoung smiled at me.

Like it would fit me! Youre way skinnier than me! I said.

Ah~ anio, Im fat…” Minyoung pouted.

Youre not fat! Zico gasped. What are you talking about?

Ji Hoon walked out to the hallway and greeted all of us.

Noona~ Toto said he missed you, the maknae grinned widely.

Well I missed Toto too…” I grinned back at him.

The others went to the kitchen to get a drink while I went upstairs to go to my bedroom so I can put the stuff I bought today away. When I walked past Taeils bedroom, I could hear him singing. I was so amazed and somewhat hypnotized by his singing voice that I had to press my ear against his door so that I could hear more of his beautiful singing. I smiled as I finally recognized the song he was singing. It was Please and his version of it was just simply amazing. When he finished singing, I knocked on his door.

Its open! He shouted from the inside. I walked in with a wide smile on my face. He was sitting down at the edge of his bed and holding a few pieces of paper.

I heard you singing as I walked past your room, I mentioned.

Im sorry~ Taeil said shyly. He scratched the back of his head.

What? No! You sound so good oppa! How comes I havent heard you sing before? I said. I sat down beside him and looked at the papers he was holding. It was lyrics of songs Im guessing hes practicing singing.

Cos you wouldnt want to listen to me sing. He laughed nervously.

Id pay to listen to you sing. No joke. I said truthfully.

Come on Kira, stop joking around. He carried laughing nervously.

Ya Im not joking! You are really good! You should audition to become an idol! Hey you can be a trainee for Brandnewstardom! I said excitedly.

Theyre not going to want me. He bowed his head low.

You need confidence oppa. Believe in yourself. I said.

Okay lets say I can sing. I dont look like an idol though! Taeil reasoned.

Oppa, you are handsome. I smiled at him.

No Im not. He pursed his lips. I slapped him on the arm playfully.

You are talented and you are very handsome. I said firmly.

If you say so…” Taeil scoffed.

I know so! Now sing for me again! I grinned.

One month later… [School play]

I walked around backstage with a massive frown on my face. My long costume dragging behind me and the other members of the cast stepping on it. Jaehyo was in a corner reading through his lines while Zico and Ji Hoon were getting all hyped up by jumping up and down.

“You’re really getting into character aren’t you?” Minhyuk said.
“Uhh~ what?” I said my train of thoughts disturbed.

“Your face looks like a slapped bum. Just like the evil witch you’re portraying.” Minhyuk flashed a smirk.
“Leave me alone.” I snapped at him.

Two things were bothering me today; one, I am so nervous. Second, I really don’t want to see the kiss between Chani and Jaehyo. It was bugging me. Every time they practiced the kissing scene, I would always leave the theatre. Even though sleeping beauty doesn’t kiss the prince back, the thing that bugs me the most is the fact that the prince kisses sleeping beauty.

He’s my prince Jaehyo! He should be kissing me!!!

“Hey what’s with the attitude?” Minhyuk looked taken aback.

“I’m just nervous okay~” I sighed.

“It’s going to be okay. You’re going to be great!” He said and then pulled me into a hug. I closed my eyes and buried my face into his chest.

“Kira?” I heard Jaehyo call. Minhyuk immediately pushed me away.

“I’m gonna go get ready,” Minhyuk said and stalked off.

Jaehyo looked at me with an expression that I couldn’t work out.

“What’s the matter?” He asked as he grabbed my hand and held it.

“I’m really nervous oppa.” I gulped. I could sweat on my forehead.

“Think of it as only a rehearsal. There are no audience. The theatre is empty!” Jaehyo smiled at me. He entwined our fingers together nicely.

“I thought you’re supposed to imagine the audience ?” I grinned.

“That could work too.” He chuckled lowly. “Seriously, don’t worry about this too much. Just think, after tonight everything is finished!”

“That’s true. No more rehearsals!” I smiled widely.

“Unnie!! You look evil!!!” Minyoung skipped towards me.

“And you look like a fairy!” I laughed at her.

“I’m gonna go put my costume on,” Jaehyo kissed me on my forehead before leaving me with Minyoung who was swaying along on the spot.

“You look so cute,” I pinched Minyoung’s cheeks.

“Do you like my wand? And my wings? Look!” She squeaked and turned around to show me her blue glittery wings.

“Awesome.” I gave her thumbs up.

“You look like a blue fly.” Minhyuk sniggered as he walked past.

“Shut up you peasant!” Minyoung shouted at her older brother.

“Keep quiet or I will kiss you again.” Minhyuk threatened.

“Ya what?” Taeil gasped. They’ve also attracted Ji Hoon, U-Kwon and Kyung’s attention. Minyoung blushed while Minhyuk was just smirking.

“You kissed your sister?” U-Kwon’s eye twitched.

“Yeah.” Minhyuk nodded not looking really bothered.

“Ew! ! !” Kyung roared with laughter.

“Pabo! means between close relatives!” Minhyuk snapped.

“Still hyung, by kissing your little sister that would make you a paedo bear.” Ji Hoon chipped in. I hugged the maknae as I laughed cos of his statement.

“You are the cutest!” I told him and patted the back of his head.

“EVERYONE READY! WE’RE OPENING THE CURTAINS!” Mr. Shin shouted.

“Kira,” U-Kwon tugged on my arm. I looked at him and he looked sad.

“What’s up Kwonnie?” I asked worriedly.

“Rainee is in the audience… I don’t know what to do.” U-Kwon pouted.

His eyes started to water. It’s been a month since he dumped Rainee but clearly he still hasn’t gotten over her. And looks like she hasn’t gotten over him too. I still can’t believe she showed her face here though.

“You don’t have to do anything. Give her the finger when you leave the stage, that’s what you can do…” I smiled evilly. That made U-Kwon crack a smile. I suddenly felt someone’s arm snake over my shoulder. It was Jaehyo.

“Good luck jagiya~” He smiled at me and pecked me on the lips.

I only then realized that the play was starting.

“Yeah good luck Kira baby!” U-Kwon grinned widely.

“Thanks~ and just ignore her Kwonnie,” I told him. “Good luck to you too oppa, I love you!” I turned to Jaehyo. And then it was my cue to go on stage. I never thought of myself as an actress but apparently I was a good one at that. I make a very convincing villain as everyone said. As I acted the first scene I’m in, I made the effort to scan the audience and look for Rainee. By seeing her face, my blood instantly boiled and she cowered down on her seat. Glaring at her, I made my character sound even more evil.

The lights turned down and a loud applause broke in the audience. I ran quickly backstage and blew a sigh of relief. First scene done!!!

The play carried on and everyone’s acting was superb. Halfway through, nervousness and stage fright got to me and I screwed up some of my lines. Everyone else was very supportive though and told me to carry on like nothing happened.

“Kira baby~ she already left…” U-Kwon informed me.

“Good. Otherwise I would have pounced on her after the play.” I said.

“Thank you for being there for me always,” U-Kwon smiled cutely.

“What best friends are for!” I ruffled his fluffy hair.

“Kim Yoo Kwon! Lee Taeil! Park Kyung! Lee Minhyuk! On stage NOW!” Mr. Shin yelled.

“See you in a minute!” U-Kwon grinned and then pinched my bum before running off giggling to the stage along with Taeil, Kyung, Minhyuk and the other extras.

“Hey Kira, you’ve done well.” Chani approached me.
“Oh gomawo! You too Chani, the drama committee couldn’t have picked a better actress to have played Sleeping Beauty.” I told her.

“Thanks~ I know you’re really bothered about Jaehyo kissing me but you have to know that it doesn’t mean anything. Please don’t hate me.”

“Ya I don’t hate you! Don’t be silly!” I smiled. “I know it doesn’t mean anything so don’t be sorry araso?”

“CHANI-SSI! JAEHYO-SSI!” Mr. Shin shouted on top of his voice.

“Sleeping beauty is about to wake up!” Chani grinned excitedly.

“Have fun!!!” I shouted after her. Jaehyo winked at me before he disappeared off the stage. Minhyuk appeared beside me.

“I saw you checking me out while I was on stage,” He smirked.
“Excuse me?” My eyes widened like plates.

“You were checking me out. I don’t blame you, I am the most handsome castle guard…” Minhyuk carried on. I looked at him in amazement.

“Where did all this cockiness come from all of a sudden?” I laughed.

“I’ve always been cocky.” He smirked once again.

“True.” I smiled at him. Butterflies were going crazy in my stomach.

“I miss you.” Minhyuk broke eye-contact with me. His smirk faded away and was replaced by a sad smile that made the butterflies even crazier. I stared at him in awe and I just wanted to grab him and kiss him there and then.

But obviously I couldn’t. I let out a sigh and touched his arm briefly.

“I miss you too.” I said simply before walking away from him.

 

Author’s Note:

I do apologize for this crappy update~

The next following chapters will contain drama so be prepared!

Do still tell me what you think of this chapter! ^-^

~ {JL}