Chapter 19

Do You Wanna B? ‘Block B Club’.

Previously…

I was facing the front door of the hostel and my hand was on the doorknob when a hand suddenly covered my mouth. A muffled scream came out of me as the person covering my mouth dragged me away.

My feet dragged along the ground as the person continued to drag me away backwards; farther and farther from the hostel. When I stopped trying to produce screams and cries of help, I heard 2 people laughing hysterically. Oh no I’m being kidnapped by a bunch of lunatics. My heartbeat accelerated even more when my kidnappers stopped walking in the middle of the forest. The person took his hand away from my mouth and he sat me down on a log. I gasped when I came face to face with my kidnappers. It was none other than Zico and Kyung. They were laughing so hard that they ended up on the ground. Relief rushed through me as my life has been extended.

“YA ZIKYUNG! WHAT THE ???!” I raged.

They continued to roll around on the ground, roaring with laughter. I’ve had enough so I grabbed two small stones and then threw it at them; hitting both of them on the top of the head. They started to calm down and then stood up to face me. Zico brushed all the leaves off his clothes.

“WHAT THE WAS THAT ABOUT?? YOU SCARED THE OUT OF ME!” I yelled at them. Kyung puffed his cheeks out as if to stop laughter from coming out. Zico was doing the same thing.

“Fine, I’ll go tell Minhyuk. He’ll kill both of you~” I stated and prepared to walk away. But before I could do so, Zico had grab hold of my wrist.

I flicked my hair in annoyance. Their faces finally turned serious.

“We were on our way to get some crunchy leaves here in the forest when we saw you by the porch looking so scared out of your wits.” Kyung started.

“So we decided to come over and scare you even more.” Zico grinned.

“WAE?? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO BOTH OF YOU?!” I glared at them.

“Nothing~ we just thought-- it would be funny.” Kyung gulped.

“Kira we didn’t mean to upset you. Mianhe!” Zico added.

“Please don’t tell Minhyuk hyung, he’ll murder us.” Kyung requested.

They started to put on their aegyo faces and I just couldn’t resist them. So I sighed and then nodded at them. They jumped up and down and then went to crush me a big bear hug. I was still mad at them for scaring me but a hug from your friends is always a nice feeling.

“Why are you looking for crunchy leaves by the way?” I asked.

They looked at each other and then smiled slyly. They are up to something.

“We’re going to scare U-Kwon,” Zico grinned.

“Come join us Kira; it’ll be funny!” Kyung tugged on my arm.

“But that’s mean! He might have a heart attack! Poor Kwonnie…” I mumbled. Kyung swayed our arms together back and forth.

“You don’t have to do anything, you can just watch!” Zico insisted.

“Fine; come on then.” I said under my breath.

 

ZiKyung collected a bag of crunchy leaves before we went to their hostel. We tiptoed up the stairs until we found the room where Kyung is sharing with U-Kwon, Ji Hoon and DaeSuk. The door creaked as Kyung opened it slowly. Smell of {clean} socks wafted in the air and I could hear the boys snoring. Zico started scattering the crunchy leaves on the floor while Kyung made sure that U-Kwon was fast asleep. Zico purposely stepped on the crunch leaves which the others flinch on their beds. I stayed by the door and waited for the prank. There were 2 bunk beds inside the bedroom; on one Ji Hoon was on the top bunk while DaeSuk was on the bottom bunk and on the other bunk bed, Kyung had the top bunk and U-Kwon was on the bottom bunk. Zico and Kyung started tugging on U-Kwon’s legs.

“Guys you’re going to kill him~” I murmured.

U-Kwon started kicking their hands away. Kyung stood up and then opened the window. A gust of wind blew in and the leaves on the floor flew all over the bedroom, some ending on U-Kwon’s bed. Zico tugged on his leg again making U-Kwon sit upright and scream like a little girl.

“GHOST! AHHH!! GHOST!! DON’T HURT ME! AHHHH!!!!!!” He screamed.

U-Kwon held on to his blanket for dear life and he shook violently while Zico and Kyung were just laughing hysterically. Ji Hoon and DaeSuk had woken up because of all the noise.

“You are mean boys,” I shook my head at them.

“Kira baby! Hug me!!!!!” U-Kwon cried. I felt sorry for him so I came over to his side and gave him a hug. I’ve always liked U-Kwon’s hugs after all.

Someone suddenly turned the lights on and Taeil, Jaehyo and Minhyuk had walked in the bedroom complete with their y bed hair.

“What’s going on??!” Minhyuk demanded.

“U-Kwon hyung screams like a girl.” Ji Hoon yawned and then went to lie back down burying his face into Toto during the process.

“Ya! I don’t scream like a girl!” U-Kwon protested.
“You do.” I told him.

“Kira what are you doing here?” Minhyuk asked when he saw me.

Kyung and Zico’s eyes widened and then shook their heads at me.

“I got bored so I went outside and saw Zico and Kyung in the forest.” I said.

“You went in the forest on your own?” Minhyuk and Jaehyo chorused.

“Yeah--” I gulped.

“You could have got kidnapped or or!!” Minhyuk roared.

I glared at Zico and Kyung automatically. They mouthed sorry to me.

“Can I go back to sleep now?” DaeSuk requested. Ji Hoon was snoring again.

“Go on DaeSuk;” I told him. U-Kwon’s arms tightened around me. I can see that he’s taking the advantage of the situation. Minhyuk eyed him carefully.

U-Kwon suddenly nuzzled his face into my neck. Minhyuk pouted.

“Uhh U-Kwon oppa; you’re okay now right? Are you still scared?” I asked.

“Of course he’s still scared. He’s a little girl!” Zico sniggered.

“I can’t believe you asked the ghost not to hurt you!” Kyung added.

“How is a freaking ghost going to hurt you?” Taeil questioned.

“It could possess me or something!” U-Kwon screeched.

“You guys, grow up.” Jaehyo rolled his eyes and then left the room.

“Yeah and keep it down,” Taeil said and he followed Jaehyo out.

“Come on Kira, I’ll take you back to your room.” Minhyuk announced.

“No Kira-- don’t leave! Kyung and Zico might do something!” U-Kwon squeaked and his grip tightened around me.

“U-Kwon give me my girlfriend back or I will do something to you.” Minhyuk threatened. U-Kwon pushed me off his bed abruptly and then hid his face under his blanket. I ran to Minhyuk’s side and hugged him around the waist.

He put his arm over my shoulder and then kissed my forehead.

“ZiKyung, please behave. Don’t scare U-Kwon anymore.” I said.

“Araso, araso.” They replied sheepishly.

Minhyuk pulled me out of the room. However I didn’t want to go back to the girl’s hostel. I stopped Minhyuk from walking and then made him face me.

“Can I sleep beside you tonight?” I requested.

“I’d love for you to sleep beside me but we might get caught~ There’s a reason why the girls and boys are in two different hostels babe.” He smiled.

“But it’s not like were going to do it! We’re not gonna! Cos Zico, Taeil and Jaehyo would be in the room!” I grinned at him.

“So if those three weren’t in the room…” He bit his lower lip.

“Well duh!” I chuckled. He pulled me in for a hug and then kissed the top of my head. I’m so happy he’s my boyfriend.

“Come on then babe, let’s get some sleep.” He said. We walked back to his room and I heard both Taeil and Jaehyo snoring lightly. Zico was sitting down on the top bunk. Minhyuk got the bottom bunk.

“Hey Kira,” Zico waved at me cutely.

“You changed your bed sheets and pillow cases?” I gasped. The bed sheets and pillow cases were actually just plain white and Zico changed his into Hello Kitty bed sheets and pillow cases!

“Why not?” He grinned like a 5 year old. He then embraced his Hello Kitty plushie. I swear he is just 5 years old.

“Jagiya, I’m sleepy!!” Minhyuk complained.

“You two know that you can’t have here right…” Zico sniggered.

“Go to sleep Zico.” Minhyuk hissed under his breath.

“Just saying hyung. Just saying.” Zico smiled.

Minhyuk and I finally laid on his bed. He put his blanket over both of us. Zico decided to go to sleep too so he had turn the lights out. Minhyuk wrapped his arms around me. Sleeping beside him is so much better than sleeping on my own. I cuddled to him close and I buried my face onto his chest. He fell asleep instantly. I was just about to fall asleep completely but Zico suddenly decided to toss and turn.

“Zico! Stop moving!” I hissed under my breath.

“Sorry---” He murmured. “It’s so uncomfortable. Aish-”

Just then I heard a slight *thump* and Zico going “Ow.”

“What happened?” I asked.

“Jaehyo hyung threw his pillow at me…” Zico replied.

“Let people sleep.” Jaehyo grumbled.