Chapter 15

Do You Wanna B? ‘Block B Club’.

The next day after school I went shopping with Taeil and Zico. I helped Zico pick out a hairdryer. I picked up a really nice one but Zico insisted on buying a little pink one which was actually for kids. He only picked that one because it was Hello Kitty. I helped Taeil pick out nice eyeliner or should I say guy liner. On the way home, we bumped into Minyoung who was on the way to the boarding house. Zico looked delighted when she saw her whilst Minyoung had no clue. I really wanted her to know how Zico feels about her but I don’t want to interfere. I still think I have the need to do something about it though. We arrived back at the boarding house and Minhyuk immediately greeted me with a hug.

“I was so bored without you,” he whispered into my ear.

“You should have come with us.” I told him.
“I hate shopping.” He grumbled.

“Alright well I’m here now, what do you wanna do?” I smiled.

Minhyuk was just about to speak when suddenly,

KIRAAAA! U-KWON WANTS TO PLAY!!!” U-Kwon came running towards me. He pushed Minhyuk aside and then gave me a bear hug.

“Jaehyo oppa!” I shouted.

“Ne?” Jaehyo appeared.

“Did you let U-Kwon eat chocolates again?” I inquired.

“I couldn’t stop him! He had a stash of them in his bedroom!” Jaehyo said defensively. I shook my head at him in disappointment.

“KIRA I WANT TO PLAY!” U-Kwon repeated, swinging my arms back and forth. Minhyuk rolled his eyes and then walked away grumpily.

“As much as I want to play I can’t right now,” I told U-Kwon.

WAE????!” U-Kwon pouted like a 5 year old.

“U-Kwon oppa! I’ll play with you!” Minyoung chipped in.

“CHINCHA???!” U-Kwon grinned.

“There you go. Play!” I chuckled. U-Kwon took Minyoung’s hand and then pulled her out to the back garden. I noticed that Minyoung looked really happy. At the corner of my eye, I saw Zico frowning.

And it was my fault why he was frowning. If I just said to U-Kwon that I would play with him, Minyoung wouldn’t have offered. But before I could sort out the others, I wanted to sort out my own problems first. The top of the list? My grumpy boyfriend. Aish~

I walked upstairs and found Minhyuk in his bedroom. He was lying down on his bed while flicking through the channels of his TV. I lied down beside him quietly and then placed my arm over his stomach.

“Someone’s wearing grumpy pants…” I murmured.

“Go play with U-Kwon,” He hissed under his breath.

“Ya don’t be like that.” I pouted.

“He always gets your attention. When he comes around, I always get cast aside. Am I only second best to you?”

“Why are you being a drama queen all of a sudden?” I asked with a hint of frustration in my voice. And then it all clicked. He was jealous again.

“You’re still jealous of U-Kwon aren’t you?” I pried.

“No I’m not. Why would I be jealous? He looks like a cat.” He grumbled.

“I don’t like U-Kwon in that way. Besides you don’t have to be jealous. I’m here with you. If I was playing with him downstairs then yes be jealous…” I explained. Minhyuk let out a sigh. Nothing else.

“Minhyuk oppa~ I’ve wanted to tell you something…” I mumbled.

He dropped the remote and then went to look at me.

“What is it?” He asked calmly.

“I think I love you…” I blurted out. I felt my cheeks burning. I felt so shy and embarrassed that I closed my eyes tight. The next thing I felt was a pair of soft lips on mine. I opened my eyes and Minhyuk was kissing me.

I closed my eyes again as I responded to his wonderful kiss.

“I feel the same way. I love you Kira.” He declared as he stared into my eyes. I felt my cheeks blush even more.

“See? You don’t have to be jealous of anyone.” I assured him.
“Okay I’ll try…” He grinned.

“Hey I was thinking, tonight maybe we could, you know.” I mumbled.

“I know. And sure.” He winked at me.

 

After dinner, I helped Taeil calm U-Kwon down. The latter was still overly hyper. He kept on bouncing in his seat and chattering about nonsense. I proper told Jaehyo off for not keeping a look out for him. U-Kwon gets really hyper when he eats too much chocolate. As punishment, I made Jaehyo wash up the dishes. He didn’t complain because he knew he deserved that punishment. Minhyuk however was actually nice enough to help him out. He never used to help anyone out before. U-Kwon had pulled Minyoung into the living room to watch cartoons while Zico stayed sat down on the dining table sipping a cup of coffee. He looked miserable and I felt guilty still. I went to look for the other 3 boys and I found them in the garden.

“Hey guys, I need your help.” I announced.

“Wae? Is Minhyuk hyung not fulfilling your needs?” Kyung joked.

“KYUNG! JI HOON IS HERE!” Taeil scolded him.

“Oh come on, maknae is not that innocent! He watches with Jaehyo!” Kyung blurted out. Ji Hoon’s eyes widened.  Taeil went ballistic.

“Hyung! Shikkeureo!” Ji Hoon yelled.

“PYO JI HOON! IS THAT TRUE?!” Taeil screamed. Kyung just laughed.

“Aniya hyung. Kyung is lying! I don’t even know what or means. How are babies made?” Ji Hoon gulped.

Taeil shook his head in disbelief while Kyung carried on laughing like a sly devil. I started giggling too as his laughter was pretty contagious.

“Ya I said I needed your help. And not with my relationship with Minhyuk.” I said. Kyung stopped laughing and wiped an invisible tear.

“What’s up Kira?” Taeil asked.

“We’ll help you noona…” Ji Hoon smiled.

“You do know that Zico has a little crush on Minyoung-shi right?” I inquired. They all nodded abruptly.

“I want to help Zico get Minyoung.” I announced.

“That’s not possible.” Taeil sighed.

“Wae?”

“Minyoung is in love with U-Kwon.” Kyung answered.

“I know that but maybe we can do something to make her like Zico. Or we could push Zico to make the next step forward.” I said.

“I KNOW!” Ji Hoon chirped.

“Mwuh?”

“7 minutes in heaven!” The maknae smiled slyly.

 

 We went with the plan as soon as possible. Taeil made a good point that Minhyuk wouldn’t be on board with his little sister playing 7 minutes in heaven so I thought of another plan. I was going to get my boyfriend drunk so that he would loosen up with everything. Kyung and I took care of all the drinks for everyone which was simply vodka and coke. With Minhyuk’s drink, I poured 75% vodka and only 25% coke. That would get him drunk in no time. So as I waited for Minhyuk to get tipsy, we started with a friendly game of spin the bottle. Ji Hoon found an empty bottle and we all sat around in a circle. I spun the bottle first and it pointed at Jaehyo.

“Truth or dare?” I asked him.

“Truth.” He replied quickly.

“WUSS!” Kyung commented.

“I’m not drunk yet to start asking for dares,” Jaehyo smirked.

“What was your first impression of Kyung?” I asked.

“It has to be the truth. You can’t lie.” Zico mentioned.

Kyung waited patiently. He thought the pretty boy was going to say something nice about him. But my Velcro-haired oppa was wrong. Oh so wrong. Jaehyo cleared his throat before speaking.

“I hated Kyung at first. He has a long face. He looked like a cucumber. I hate cucumbers.” Jaehyo said. Kyung’s face fell while the rest of just started cracking up like lunatics.

“How does he look like a cucumber? He’s not green!” Minyoung said.
“U-Kwon doesn’t have whiskers but he still looks like a cat.” Minhyuk said. Laughter continued while Kyung didn’t look impressed.

“I don’t have fins but I still look like a shark,” Taeil added.

“Cucumber huh? Yeah well, you look like a girl!” Kyung told Jaehyo.

“Better than looking like a vegetable.” Jaehyo chuckled.

“Ya come on let’s continue with the game!” U-Kwon said.

“Jaehyo hyung you have to spin the bottle.” Zico said.

Jaehyo spun the bottle and then it pointed at U-Kwon. The latter grinned.

“Truth or dare?” Jaehyo asked him.
“Dare!!!” U-Kwon replied happily.

“I can’t think of anything good at the moment so I’ll just dare you to down your drink.” Jaehyo said.

“But his glass is full!” I said.
“I’ll do that no problem.” U-Kwon said confidently. He then picked up his glass and downed his drink in a matter of seconds. We clapped.

The game continued and I watched Minhyuk closely. He was getting drunk I knew it. As the game went, everyone started to pick dare rather than truth. Taeil, Ji Hoon and Kyung nodded at me to tell me that we should put our plan into action now.

“Hey I’m bored of truth or dare now.” Kyung announced.

“Ne, let’s play something else.” Ji Hoon agreed.

“How about Chinese whispers?” Minyoung suggested.

“No we’re not 5 years old.” Jaehyo sniggered.

“OH! WE CAN PLAY STRIP POKER GAME!” U-Kwon grinned.

“What? No!” I grimaced.

“Then what?” Taeil asked. This was all part of the plan.

“How about 7 minutes in heaven?” I said.

“I PICK KIRA!” U-Kwon jumped.

“You don’t get to pick,” Kyung told him. U-Kwon frowned.

I explained them the rules and they nodded along. Instead of spinning the bottle, Kyung and Ji Hoon have written all of their names on little pieces of paper. Taeil then took off his hat so that the papers can be put in there.

“Hey Minyoung, you should go first ne?” I said.

“Do I pick from the hat?” She asked.

“No I do that!” Kyung said.

As expected, Minhyuk was totally cool about all this. He was just sitting there beside me, drinking his drink and minding his own business. As Kyung had his hand in the hat (trying to pick the paper with Zico’s name on it on purpose), Jaehyo raised an issue to the group.

“What if Kyung picks up Minhyuk hyung’s name in the hat?”

“I’m not playing 7 minutes in heaven with my brother! EW!” Minyoung cringed. I started laughing. That would be so wrong.

“Obviously Kyung has to pick another name.” I said.

Kyung grinned as he unravelled the name. He flipped the piece of paper over so that the rest of us could see.

“Zico hyung, it’s you!” Ji Hoon announced. Zico’s eyes widened in both shock and amazement. Minyoung was expressionless.

“Take them to the cupboard under the stairs!” Minhyuk shouted.

“Are you okay with all this big brother?” Minyoung gasped.
“Of course I am! Go! Go make-out with Zico for 7 minutes! I’m totally fine with that! You’re my little sister! You should have fun! Go!” Minhyuk slurred. Ji Hoon, Taeil, Kyung and I started sniggering.

“I’m not gonna do anything!” Zico gulped.

“Yes you are. We’ll know if you didn’t!” I told him.

“Hyung are you okay?” Jaehyo asked Minhyuk.

“He’s fine.” Kyung glared at Jaehyo.

“Minhyuk hyung you’re drunk!” U-Kwon laughed cutely.

“Huh? Who’s drunk?” Minhyuk asked absent-mindedly.

Kyung, Jaehyo and Ji Hoon forced Zico to stand up and go with Minyoung. Minyoung didn’t have any complaints at all. She walked towards the stairs while the boys struggled with Zico.

“Unnie what did you mean you’ll know if Zico oppa didn’t do anything?” Minyoung asked me.

“We put cameras in there.” I grinned cheekily.

We didn’t really. I only told her that so that I’m sure that they will kiss at least when they are in there. The boys finally managed to get Zico near the stairs.

Minyoung walked in the cupboard voluntarily while I had to push Zico in.

“Take advantage of this moment. We made it happen for you.” I whispered to him. His jaw dropped and with a final push, he was inside the cupboard. Kyung locked the door and Ji Hoon raised his hand for a high five.
“Shall we continue with the game then?” Jaehyo asked.

“Actually I’m quite tired. I’m going to bed.” Taeil yawned.

“Me too. And besides Toto misses me.” Ji Hoon added.

“Goodnight!” Kyung announced. Jaehyo and U-Kwon looked dumbfounded. I then started tugging on Minhyuk’s arm.

“Oppa let’s go to bed too.” I said.

“What about Minyoung and Zico?” He asked.

“Hyung 7 minutes in heaven don’t mean 7 minutes.” U-Kwon said.

“We’ll get them out tomorrow.” I told Minhyuk. He only nodded.

“Goodnight oppas.” I smiled at Jaehyo and U-Kwon who sighed in disappointment as they were the ones who will be clearing up the living room. I pulled Minhyuk upstairs to my bedroom and then locked the door.

Zico better be making a move. I guess we’ll all find out tomorrow. Minhyuk walked towards my bed as I dimmed the lights. I followed Minhyuk towards the bed and then I immediately crawled on top of him.

“You sure about this Kira?” he asked.

“100% sure.” I replied.

We started kissing; our tongues quickly intertwining and my hands roaming all over his body. His hands stayed on my hips as I left his lips and started kissing his neck. I loved his scent and so I couldn’t resist on his neck. When I finished, I wanted to kiss him on the lips again but when I looked, he had fallen asleep. I tried to wake him up by shaking him violently but it didn’t work. He was already in a deep slumber. An annoyed growl escaped my lips. I went to lie down on my side of the bed and then made sure that Minhyuk was under the blanket. I can’t believe he fell asleep when we were supposed to do it for the first time. I guess I deserved that after I purposely got him drunk. I tried to get comfy and soon enough, sleepiness found me.

 

 

Author’s Note:

Sorry for the very late update. I’ve just been really busy lately.

I hope you liked this chapter~

Let me know what you think! Post comments (:

 

Thanks! ~ {JL}