The Resort

School Trip

 

By the time they had arrived to their supposed destination, most of the students were still hazy from sleep. Same goes for Heungsoo, who had unconsciously fallen asleep; his head leaned on top of Namsoon’s who was still sleeping on the older boy’s shoulder. His arm securely wrapped around the other.

Both of them remained in their dreamland peacefully; until Heungsoo was awaken by the sound of camera shuttering.

He opened his eyes, feeling way too sluggish to be awake at this moment. He tried moving his hand in order to rub off his sleepiness but something was blocking the movement. Heungsoo who was still in daze from his slumber heard the ‘shutter’ sound again coming from his side. Immediately he looked beside him and saw a camera being held a certain short-haired girl he knew who was having a serious mischievous glint in her eyes. As if to prove her evil intention, the camera clicked once again; capturing his shocked expression while still holding a sleeping Namsoon on his other arm. The picture had shown up as scandalized as it looked, someone would’ve misunderstood their position right away.

“Lee Kangjoo, you little…!” Heungsoo growled at the girl who was grinning widely, and pointed at the sleeping figure.

Namsoon gave a low groan, signing he started to arouse from the realm of dreams. ‘Crap, not now you sleepyhead!’ the older one panicked.

He deliberately yanked his arm from Namsoon, hoping the other was too dazed to catch up what he did earlier. Heungsoo stood up briefly, kicking the younger boy’s leg imperturbably.

“Move your lazy , the bus has stopped” Heungsoo said abruptly, clearing his throat to swallow up his anxiousness. Namsoon displayed a dumbfounded look, still looking half-asleep with his eyes blinking away at the boy before him. Heungsoo's heart had skipped a beat.

'I'm so damned'

The boy was currently spreading his charm to a dangerous level, infecting Heungsoo severely. Namsoon was so very adorable at the moment. Heungsoo was afraid he would lose control of his actions so much that he had to clench his fists; straining to get a hold of himself from tackling the other then and there. 

But when the damn ‘shutter’ sounded once again, he stiffens.

Both of them looked at the girl with the camera. A confused look from the sleepy Go Namsoon and a glare that can kill from Park Heungsoo shot her way.

But nothing seemed to faze her, instead she was grinning like a Cheshire cat. Her expression almost freaked them out.

“What? I’m just taking your photos for our class album” she said innocently.

“Oh.” That was the only bright response Namsoon could ever give.

“Hey, you should see the ones I’ve taken of you two earlier too!” The girl proceeded to search the gallery on her camera for the photos.

Okay, now Heungsoo was downright panicked.

He swiftly grabbed Namsoon by the collar making him stands up and dragged him away as fast as possible from the bus, “We have to go, now.

 

The girl smiled. Once again she lifts up the camera to eye level, focusing on the two boys outside; Namsoon had himself caught up in one of Heungsoo’s death grip head lock as he struggles to walk properly without falling. Heungsoo seems to enjoy tormenting the boy as he finally lets a rare smile on his usually stoic face.

She snapped the scene before her.

“What did you took a picture of?” Song Ha Kyung appeared beside her, looking over the photo she had taken.

“A long lost friendship” the short-haired girl stated, smiling at her friend.

Staring at the photo, she noticed Namsoon who was struggling to pry off Heungsoo’s hold, but not with a frown. It was his childish carefree smile plastered on his face.

“Indeed, they are” she said as she returned the smile back at her best friend.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“One person step up and represent your group to pick up the key to your room” Teacher Jung ordered.

One by one came up to the teacher taking their own keys. Namsoon and Heungsoo still haven’t made any effort to go and line up for the collection.

“You, go take it” Heungsoo merely points it out by nodding his head towards the direction of the queue.

Namsoon was about to refuse but saw Heungsoo lifted one of his eyebrows as if questioning him ‘You dare defy me?’

And so the President humbly gave up and went to line up with the others. He was the last in line though.

It took long enough for him to wait his turn just to pick up one key. Then again it was to be expected, after some of his classmates came back to whine about how the room was too small or that their roommate had taken the bed they had picked initially, causing Teacher Kang having to make another threat and another sigh coming from Teacher Jung. He felt kind of bad for the teachers who were having a headache on managing the class. Since they were the only ones who were able to anyway.

Namsoon almost cheered on the spot when he had finally reached to the teachers for the key. His legs was stiff from waiting. And speaking of waiting, Heungsoo seemed to be tired of waiting too, or rather standing awkwardly by himself made him feel abandoned somehow, so he joined to line up beside Namsoon; looking bored out of his mind still but bearable now that he is not alone in a way. Namsoon had to snicker off when he asked why Heungsoo is lining up together with him. The older boy sternly replied “I was bored waiting”. Of course he didn’t bother to finish his sentence with ‘alone’.

“Oh? Wasn’t your key has already been taken by your group?” Teacher Jung told when Namsoon asked for the key.

“…Our group?” The two of them questioned simultaneously.

“Yeah… Your group, them” She pointed at the familiar three boys waving smugly at Namsoon and Heungsoo.

It was no other than the trio; Oh Jungho who is twirling the said key on his finger, a smirking Lee Jihoon currently having an arm wrapped around his neck by a grinning Lee Yikyung. 

"They even volunteered on being your roommates, are things going great between you guys?" Teacher Jung asked, curiously.

"Sure..." Both of them said, turning their head to look at each other. The same thought came across their minds, almost telepathic.

'Things are definitely going great as hell'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Grudgingly Namsoon and Heungsoo followed the other three to their room to settle down their own stuff. The door had opened and almost instantly the boys wandered around the rooms available. An excited shout from Yikyung alerted the other two to come over and see.

The two boys took off their shoes and carried their baggage inside, ignoring the ruckus completely. They walked into a room with two separate beds, and thought that this would be their room. Both of them were ready to put their belongings down until someone barged in the room.

"This is our room, you punks" Jihoon walks to the side of the bed and lifted up a hidden baggage, signing that the three of them had long marked their territory of the room.

"Your room is on the other side" Jongho stated, leaning against the frame door. He then nudge his friend, Yikyung to show them kindly which room they are supposed to be in. 

And the most chirpy one amongst the three delinquents did as he was told to. He dragged the two of them out of the room by locking one of their arms on his own and brought them into a similarly designed bedroom, smaller space than the other one and has only one bed.

A queen size bed for two people. There was no separate beds like in the room they were in before.

"Oh my~ I guess you two have to share the bed, huh?" Yikyung chuckled at their bewildered faces.

Heungsoo seemed to snapped back to his senses and shoved away Yikyung's arm from his as he raged, "Don't joke around, punk! Why the hell do we have to share the bed?"

Namsoon didn't even get to feel offended by the sudden burst; all he could think of was Heungsoo and him in one bed, together. The possibility of them to touch each other, accidental or not, seemed inevitable in that situation. Namsoon turned red just by imagining it and is now stuck in his own wonderland of fantasy.

"Well, since there's only the two of you and three of us, it makes perfect sense we should be the ones having two beds, don't you think?" Yikyung gleefully said as a matter of fact.

"That doesn't mean-" 

As much as Heungsoo wants to retort the boy, he couldn't. It does makes sense and if they didn't agree to it, he was sure that would cause another trouble for the teachers. Reluctantly he shuts himself up and threw his baggage onto the bed. 

He sat on the bed, keeping his head down as he heaved out a defeated sigh and muttered a quiet "Fine"

"Okay then it's settled! I'll leave you two alone now" Yikyung pats Namsoon on the back.

"Take care, President Go... Don't try anything funny" He winked.

Namsoon blinks, suddenly realized what the other boy was referring to.

'Damn it, was I that obvious?!'

"I'm not that kind of person, you !" Namsoon quickly retorted.

But the boy just wave off a huge -eating grin at him before walking back to his troublemaker friends.

'Click'

The sound of the door shut close, signaling the start of extreme awkwardness filled in the atmosphere. It was almost suffocating for the both of them. 

 

Namsoon slowly turned, daring himself to face the bed where Heungsoo was sitting on. He didn't know what to do so he just kept on standing still, trying to breathe in the stiff air around him. Heungsoo somehow had noticed Namsoon's frozen figure, or maybe he had heard the wheels on his brain turned up a bit too loud. The older boy looked directly to him, he too seemed as if he was trying to figure out how to comprehend this out-of-hand situation.

Then, Heungsoo sighed once again.

"Don't just stand there, get yourself ready, we need to get to the re-assembly later" 

"O-Oh.. right!" Namsoon dropped his belonging on the floor beside the bed, searching for his normal clothes.

"I still can't see the reason why you're elected as the President" Heungsoo shrugged at him.

"It wasn't much of a serious election" Namsoon replied non-chalantly.

"I can tell" Heungsoo scoffed and stood up after taking his towel from his duffel bag.

As Heungsoo walked out of the door,

"Wait, where are you going?" the younger boy asked.

"Taking a shower, you want to join me?" Heungsoo smirked.

"NO. And that's not what I meant, you bastard!" Namsoon blushed anyway.

"Then what?"

"There is a bathroom over there, you know?" He points to the hidden door that can be seen in Namsoon's angle inside their room.

The older boy changes his expression from surprised turned to just being plain embarassed. It was rather cute seeing him, working hard to fix up his composure and regain back his usual confidence. The older boy clearly didn't noticed the bathroom inside their room.

"...well you need to wash up too, don't you?" Heungsoo finally came up with an excuse, despite the horrible level of an excuse.

It was now Namsoon's turn to smirk.

"No, I'll go after the assembly"

"Then why didn't you say so?!"

"You didn't ask"

"I don't care, you should've said it anyway" Heungsoo tsked, as he made his way to the bathroom Namsoon had mentioned and closed the door.

Namsoon stared, trying his hardest to put off the oncoming laugh threatening it's way out.

 

A moment later, the bathroom door opened again. Heungsoo's head peeked out of the door, looking completely determined somehow. 

"And I already knew about this..."

And the door was shut closed with a loud 'bang'.

Namsoon finally couldn't hold out any longer and bursts out laughing while rolling on the bed. He heard a muffled "Shut up, Saekki-ya!" coming from the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Heungsoo was still in the shower after Namsoon had finished changing his clothes, ready to go out. But he thought he should wait for Heungsoo, not that he would get lost or anything without the older boy. Namsoon felt like he should take this chance to somehow fix their still awkward relationship. 

In the meantime while he waited, Namsoon decided to unpack some of his belonging out before he couldn't care less about it. 

The boy was so engrossed in putting his things in place, he didn't realized Heungsoo had finished showering.

"Since when did you become so organized?" the familiar deep voice emits from behind Namsoon, sounded rather close to his ear.

 

Namsoon turned and retreats back against the cupboard he was arranging, hand instinctively moved upwards to cover his flushed ear. He could've sworn he had visibly shuddered in front of Heungsoo just by his voice. But his indirect harassment didn't end there unfortunately. Because the moment he had made to turn around was that very moment he had unknowingly offered himself to the devil of virtual harassment. 

Heungsoo wasn't wearing anything called a shirt or pants.

And judging by the towel that had managed to hang on to his hips at a remarkable level of lowness, he was pretty sure the boy was not wearing the thing called boxers too. Yes, he was definitely being harassed, in the most twisted way possible.

His eyes was literally by the sight of Heungsoo's glistening skin, water slid down the curve of his muscular body. His gaze deliberately scanned each and every part available of the exposed figure. From the outline of his neck moving on to the shape of his perfectly defined collar bones, to admiring his broad shoulder. From his firm biceps to the contour of abs that has been into shape by the pure colourless liquid. The younger boy was caught by the feel of being sinfully bliss. He could not hide his obvious attraction for the boy before him; nor could he say it aloud, afraid that only moans would come from his mouth.

Namsoon finally forced himself to stop from looking further downwards, prevented himself from venturing his eyes upon the feast; towards the place he had wanted the most.

He knew it all along the boy had the most statuesque form he had ever seen, attractive and extremely delectable. He knew it all along from the times of their early days when they decided to shower together and the incident made Namsoon avoid from showering with the other boy ever since, afraid that he would get noticeably . Namsoon knew it damn well of how the boy had affected him. 

He also knew how the other boy damn well loves to torment him using this tactic.

"I'- I'll wait you outside so you get ready faster, we are late as hell because of you, bastard!" Namsoon muttered it all in one go, not really caring if the boy understood or not. After all the younger boy was only aiming for one thing, to get the hell out of the room before Heungsoo's loose towel falls down to the floor. Before he lose control of his actions at the same time.

As he strides out of the room, Namsoon was sure he saw Heungsoo's satisfied smug- face, practically shouting at him.

'Revenge'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Namsoon and Heungsoo finally arrived for the re-assembly after much trouble of non-sensical cat fight. As expected, everyone was already present and they were the last two person missing, that was likely seemed to be the problem. But luckily both of them had successfully slipped into the crowd unnoticedly. Minus the death glares they've been throwing at anyone who wanted to make a fuss about them 'coming late together again'. 

"Namsoon, Heungsoo come on over here, choose one of these cards for your activity tomorrow" Teacher Jung stated.

"The others from our group weren't here?" Namsoon asked.

"They were here but they said to let you two choose"

"Probably they want to put the blame on us if we pick the hard ones..."  Heungsoo grimaced.

Namsoon scoffed, thinking 'Do they even dare, with you around?'.

"So which of these do you want?" She presented the cards in colours.

Heungsoo looked at Namsoon and tilted his head towards the cards, ordering the younger boy to do the picking.

'You're doing the same thing as them!'

The President sighed, once again being such a pushover; he obliged to Heungsoo.

 

Namsoon picked out the red coloured card and flipped the card to see what was written. Heungsoo peered curiously on the writings beside Namsoon.

Horror striked through Namsoon as he read the letters again and again. Nothing seems to be changing the words. He prayed that he had read it wrongly, that his Korean was so bad that he misread the whole thing. 

Teacher Kang, who suddenly made an appearance beside Teacher Jung cheerfully quoted the exact words on that piece of paper one by one, making it as real as how Namsoon first read it. Confirming he had not yet lost his touch in Korean Languages.

"Congratulations! You have acquired one of the easiest tasks, starting tomorrow you'll be doing community service on working at one of the most famous coffee shop in town, The Butler Cafe"

 

--------------------------------------------------

I literally have no idea how much longer this story will be. HAHAHA! Butler Cafe is so random man! XD

HOMAIGAD. 90+ subscribers?! Thank you my loveliessss~ <333 *cries rainbows and dolphins*

This chapter is pretty short, unmoving even because I'm busy lately, so I'm really sorry ;w; I hope you like it anyway... please like it? *puppy eyes* lol oh. Leave a comment below to request fluff scene :3 

P/S: Here's a Jongsuk x Woobin oneshot I made, please to be shot at? XD 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/397552/confession-oneshot-leejongsuk-kimwoobin-school2013-jongbin-woosuk