Rules, Rules, Rules

School Trip

 

With their hands being bound by a ridiculously short-length, paper-thin chain; they stand motionlessly. Wondering what did they do to deserve this kind of treatment? Equal sighs emit from both ex-delinquents.

“I don’t think it matters anyway if we win or lose, right?” Namsoon points out.

“They say it’s for charity purpose” Heungsoo says as if that would solve everything.

Unexpecting, they receive a hard smack to the back of their heads.

Ouch?

“Which precisely why both of you should play hard” Teacher Jung stresses.

The boys rub off the back of their head, willing the throbbing to go.

“The charity for…?” Namsoon trails off.

“I knew you two weren’t listening earlier!” Kangjoo exclaims, appearing beside them.

“The charity is for an orphanage the Butler Café’s had taken in” Ha Kyung explains.

“Oh.” Namsoon nods.

“Yes, Oh. Now move your asses and let’s play some serious fun!” Kangjoo slaps their shoulders, non-too-lightly. Where does she keep her strength? Namsoon has no doubt the girl could easily give him cracked bones anytime she wants, in spite having ‘strong bones’.  Namsoon’s hand instinctively going up to massage his shoulder a bit, but a hand grips his tight. The boy seems a bit lost when he trailed the hand that stopped him to its owner.

“Stop making abrupt movements, would you?” Heungsoo says, a frown clear on his face.

Namsoon realizes he had almost broken the man-made cuffs around his and Heungsoo’s hand earlier.

“Sorry” he mutters, somewhat feeling down. Their hands are back to their sides, but no longer touching.

Heungsoo paused. “Just don’t do it again”

“Yeah…” he curses himself for sounding like a kicked puppy.   

He hears the older boy heaves out a sigh beside him. He almost pouts.  

“You guys totally won’t last long this way, why don’t you hold hands like earlier?” Ha Kyung suggests, poking the paper-cuffs experimentally. Heungsoo glares at her, but as always Song Ha Kyung has the nerves of steel and disregards Heungsoo.

“Yeah, you two aren’t exactly two peas in a pod” Kangjoo bluntly agrees as she squats down and have a closer look at the cuffs with Ha Kyung.

Heungsoo got annoyed with now both girls constantly nudging the make-shift cuffs. 

“Quit it!” Heungsoo once again grasps Namsoon’s hand and holds their hands up high, out of the girls’ reach.

“There ya go, hold ‘em tight boys” Kangjoo winks and Ha Kyung hums in approval.

Namsoon could almost feel his heart out of its cage, the moment Heungsoo touched him. Scratch that. Every moment Heungsoo had touched him. Thank god it’s cold as hell, else Namsoon wouldn’t have a reason for his bright red face. He fakes a  Yeah, he had been close friend with Heungsoo before, in fact it was the closest anyone had ever been to the older boy. But it was always, and he means always himself to initiate the ‘skin-ship’ first with Heungsoo. Never the other way around. No, that would be such a bizarre occurrence. Like once-in-a-blue-moon kind of matter.

Yes, it was that much serious .

He doesn’t even notice the girls had went off with Teacher Jung to do some errand he failed to hear.

Namsoon can’t be blamed for tuning out really, not when his heart is beating miles closer to a heart attack.

He has these weird butterflies fluttering inside when he feels Heungsoo’s hand covering his own. Namsoon feels like a ing girl and keep staring at their hands but he regrets nothing.

Then he remembers the reason they stopped holding hands before when he saw Jaejoong’s pretty-self creeps from a far, staring with his eagle-focused eyes on their little ‘skin-ship’ moment. With a big, huge, playful grin of pure Devil plastered to his face. Along with the awkwardness of CL the She-Devil openly taking one photo after another with her smartphone, sending suspicious smirk in their direction. Yup, he figured he just had to think twice about the ‘hold ‘em tight’ plan.

Heungsoo on the other side, seems to notice Namsoon’s line of sight, and he hums knowingly before looking at him, “I know what’s on your mind, but we need to play the game right”

Namsoon moves his gaze away and focuses onto the older boy instead, staring.

Then letting a sigh of his own. “Yeah, I know” he murmured, “Just wish they’d stop being such paparazzis”

Heungsoo shrugs, “If it makes you feel better, there’s only one paparazzi. The other’s just stalking”

Namsoon rolls his eyes, “Oh yeah, that totally made my day, thanks”

He sees the corner of Heungsoo’s lips twitched, almost a smile before it disappears completely. Namsoon tells himself his eyes were seeing things.

“Don’t worry, they’ll get tired soon enough” Heungsoo comments.

Namsoon lifts his eyebrow at that.

“Fine, they’ll get bored. Either way, we’ll manage” Heungsoo grudgingly rephrases.

Namsoon laughs heartily, “Whatever you say, Saekki-ya”

“So you’re okay then?” Heungsoo asks, his tone feels unsure.

“Yeah” Namsoon couldn’t stop himself from displaying a stupid grin.

Instantly, he felt fingers slipping through his, once again. The tip of Heungsoo’s lean fingers brushed against his knuckles, and his against Heungsoo’s. It feels warm against the harsh weather. Much warmer. He didn’t know if it is still possible for him to feel this much happy.

“At least both of them are pretty” Namsoon says after a while.

Heungsoo barks out a laughter he had never heard in a long, long time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Is the blindfold really necessary…?” Namsoon asks quietly.

“Yep. You can’t know others’ whereabouts, else the game ends early” Jaejoong says and scoffs, “I mean, come on, how boring would that be playing a predictable game?”

“You just wants to see us being chased around” Heungsoo shoots.

“There’s that too, but hey, you can always hunt others down” Jaejoong playfully immitates ‘clawing’ act on Namsoon’s throat, it stings but not the kind that would draw-out-blood claw, thank god. You can never be too sure with Jaejoong. And he thinks Heungsoo had it too because he heard the older boy grumbled in annoyance.

“Time to brush up those rusted predator instincts, boys” Jaejoong sing-songs.

“I think you’re mistaken an ex-gangster for hunter?” Namsoon says.

“Meh, same thing. Besides acting all prey-predator on each other is so much fun” Jaejoong cheers, disturbingly sounding much too eager.

Namsoon definitely felt his boss wiggles in excitement as he drags leads them somewhere.

They’ve been briefed the game had needed preparation that was having all participants blindfolded and being led to a random place inside the ‘Game-play Location’ area. Of course, every playground needs to have a certain distance limitation, so they won’t get too lost or bitten by lethal frostbites with no one around to call for help. The teachers drilled the safety precautions into them along with perfect description of each horrifying outcomes if they fail to follow. Effective if not traumatic.

And of course, Jaejoong volunteered ‘kindly’ to lead them personally. They know that it comes with a price they didn’t even sign up paying. Jaejoong came towards them with the provided blindfolds and specified a made-up order that since they are partnered, Namsoon has to tie the blindfold on Heungsoo and in return, his own tied by Heungsoo. Jaejoong gave an absurd reason that left no space for any logical retorts when he says, “If you wear it yourself, you’d be able to cheat and tie it a bit loose so you can see where others are heading.” More than anything, he knew that was just bull. He can’t believe he would use the word on Jaejoong ever. But it really was. A bull-of- reasoning, coming from Jaejoong.

First of all, cheating in this kind of game never occurred to his interest whatsoever. He would never taint his very manly, man-pride into something like cheating. No, it just wasn’t his style. In fact, he’d rather laze around until the game ends. He bets Heungsoo wouldn’t have mind it too. But it is charity, and they aren’t the worse of jerks history, so they agreed to play. Fair and square. No strings attached.

Except for the damn paper-chain cuffs.

On the other hand, with the bull-of- reason aside, Heungsoo didn’t give much protest and complies obediently. Now that’s a surprise. A tame Heungsoo? Wow.

Then again when the older boy teases his sensitive ears with his fingertips, (intentionally) brushed the shell of his ears as he adjusted the blindfold. Namsoon’s spidey senses tingled. He have a suspicion the tameness of Heungsoo was purposeful. But in what way?

Fully aware that Namsoon’s ears turned red from the cold and is sensitive to heat. So after Heungsoo tied the blindfold tight he leaned in and whispered into his ear. Namsoon completely felt Heungsoo breathed down his skin, with a deep voice that have the potential to awaken his lower region, he heard the older boy asked smoothly, “Is it too tight?”

Holy ing .

That sounded wrong in so many ing ways in his ears.

Heungsoo was totally taking advantage of this situation. There was a purpose after all. him. The warmth of his breath against his ear made him shudder, the bastard knew he would react. And…

Something twitched in his pants. ‘Oh, me’ he thoughts.

There were so much images came out from just that line in his mind, he was impressed how creative his mind was. But he might want to be careful about it, make sure it stays in and not out. It would be… inappropriate if otherwise.

Okay, time to take control.

Namsoon instantly spins around and away from Heungsoo’s mouth, mutters out a determined, “It’s fine, let me do yours” God that sounded wrong too. He was pretty sure it didn’t came out like that in his mind. Then again, it was his mind.

He shrugged it off and blindly turned Heungsoo without disturbing the papercuffs and stood behind him.

He palmed up his hand and took the blindfold from Heungsoo’s hand. He hovered it over Heungsoo’s head and halted. He realized.

Technically it is somewhat a stupid idea, he can’t possibly see where Heungsoo’s eyes were to cover them up when his own sight have been blindfolded. And he’s not really up to the idea of accidentally poking the older boy’s eyes.

“Uh, I can’t see… How am I going to tie this up on you?”

“Here,” Heungsoo caressed both his wrists holding the blindfold before guiding them up to his eyes. The blindfold gently placed. The fleeting touches around his wrists ceased.

He almost whimpered. Almost.

With fruitless efforts to calm his heart, Namsoon tied the blindfold quietly.

Despite all that, the feeling of someone observing their every move was ever so present.  

Of course, it was Jaejoong giving them the creeps. Perhaps in his eyes, they were some kind of interesting specimen. Such a thought deserved to be pushed far, far away for good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Alright, we’re here!” Jaejoong says gleefully and pats both of their shoulders.

“Can we take of the blindfold?” Namsoon asks. Not really comfortable with the idea of his sight being blocked for long.

“No, not yet” Jaejoong says, “When siren rings you can take them off,” then he probably noticed his fidgeting self and adds in, “For now I’ll stay with you… that okay?”

Namsoon nods, voiced out a low “Okay…”

He feels Heungsoo’s hand that is still wrapped around his tightens. For a moment he had almost forgotten Heungsoo is here too. Knowing his presence near calms him. Giving him a sense of familiarity.

He returns Heungsoo with a firm grip of his own, silently indicating he is fine.

“Do you remember the boys you save from the fight the other day?” Jaejoong says momentarily.

“They’re okay?” Namsoon asks.

“Oh, they’re fine. In fact I just want to tell you that they too are here, protecting you”

“Protect- Why?” Heungsoo questions.

Jaejoong pauses. He hears him sigh.

“Jang Hyunseung. He- he’s a dangerous man. And it seems you guys interests him,”

Jaejoong continues, “He wants you. He would go by all means to get you…” A pause, “Especially you, Namsoon-ah”

He feels a stutter in his heartbeat. Heungsoo instantly tensed, instinctively presses a death grip around his hand.

“Why he is doing this?” he hears Heungsoo growled out the words.

“Unfortunately, no one knows what goes in his mind really. What we’re concerned with is keeping you safe” Jaejoong states. And says, “CL and Soohyun will keep a watch on other areas”

“If you want us to be safe, Namsoon to be safe, why did you make this game?” Heungsoo voiced out hard, trying to keep his anger away. Namsoon recognizes that tone all too well.

“We need to catch him. The sooner, the better. Dragging this out and being watched by us 24/7 won’t be effective for long” Jaejoong rationalized.

Namsoon thinks he kept quiet for long so he speaks up, surprisingly unshaken

“What do you need us to do?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where the hell are we?” Heungsoo spoke up immediately after having his blindfold taken off.

The siren was still resounding. Not loud but distant.

He sees empty rundown houses and the unkempt road full of snow that shows no signs of tire wheeling through it. Nice.

“They say it was an abandoned town, creepy is a factor for one” Namsoon says thoughtfully.

He looks around and realizes that Jaejoong is nowhere in sight.

“Where’s Jaejoong-hyung?” Namsoon asks.

Heungsoo scoffs, “There goes another creepy factor”

Namsoon couldn’t hold a chuckle.

“Come on, we need to at least find some shelter” Heungsoo drags Namsoon by his hand.

“Wouldn’t that be too obvious? People would find us in no time” Namsoon questions.

“Let them. As far as I know we’d freeze to death if we stay outside” Heungsoo says, “Besides your nose is runny” Heungsoo pinches his nose.

Namsoon scowled, “Says you!” And tried to attack Heungsoo’s own reddened nose but failed, of course.

Instead Namsoon almost tripped over the bundle of snow. Heungsoo manages to catch him in time and save his face being plant into the snow. Thank god. Else, it would’ve been embarrassing, and most uncomfortably cold experience he would never want to know.

“Come, you goof-ball. You’re not even coordinating yourself well anymore” Heungsoo teased, messing his hair like he used to during the old times.

No, Namsoon didn’t mention the familiar gesture to Heungsoo, afraid he’d pull away. So he just pretend to be flustered and trying to get away, like he would. Like he used to.

“Oh, shut up Saekki-ya. I’m doing just fine” He sticks out his tongue playfully.

Heungsoo rolls his eyes, but drags him to follow his steps.

And Namsoon obeys it.

“Let’s find shelter somewhere deep in the woods, maybe there’s a hut or something” Heungsoo says.

“Wow, planning to be an Eskimo much?” Namsoon grins.

No, idiot. Just want to make sure we have enough firewood to burn” Heungsoo glares harmlessly at him. Harmless because Namsoon is used to it. Hah.

“Oh. Yah~ Park Heungsoo! I knew you’re so much smarter than me” Namsoon widens his smile.

“I’m always smarter than you, Go Namsoon” Heungsoo says boredly, but Namsoon knows the moment Heungsoo turns to look away from him, he’s smiling.

Namsoon is so glad he has not lost his touch yet to make Heungsoo smile.

“Hey, hold your hand up just a sec” Heungsoo calls, immediately snaps Namsoon to reality.

“Huh? Okay…”

Heungsoo held up their chained hand and bites the end of his gloves to take it off. Namsoon stares far too intensely at the biting act. ‘Bastard, what he couldn’t use his other hand to take it off?’ Namsoon thought grudgingly. Though mostly he didn’t actually mind. His sense of conscious did. At there’s only bits of them left. Little chips ones. He honestly wonders how long before the bits would just disappear.

That would mean trouble.

“-soon. Go Namsoon?” He blinks. Oh, Heungsoo had been calling him. Okay. Reality-check.

“Yeah?” Namsoon answers, in daze.

“Wear this on your other hand” Heungsoo offers the said (damned) glove.

The cunning bastard Park Heungsoo is smiling openly now, and smug, like he knew what’s went through his mind. Damn him.

He ends up wearing Heungsoo’s glove anyhow.

“What about your hand then?” He points out to Heungsoo’s ungloved hand. Already turning white from the cold.

“Yours cold too, so we’ll just do this” Heungsoo says as he takes back his hold on his hand, only to shove it down the pocket of his long-coat.

It was indeed warmer. And his whole ing face felt warmer too.

This is totally some love story scene right here, yup, totally right out from those television dramas he watches while eating ramyun. And now it is rolling live in his life. The one in a million chance scene happening in real life. His Real Life. Alright, great!

Now he just needs to not flail from his uncoordinated body.

His mouth gapes open and close again, failing majestically forming a word.

Heungsoo raises his eyebrow, before sniggering at his lack of coherence and just drags him into the woods. Namsoon follows. How could he not?

Minutes after, it felt like they’ve walked for miles and every step is like taking his legs out from a heavy-duty mud pile. Except it wasn’t mud, it was snow. Snow that had drenched his shoes and half his pants making everything extra weight. And cold. It was so cold he thinks his lips starting to turn blue.

“I see a cabin over there” Heungsoo says, almost a wheeze.

“About damn time” Namsoon grits his chattering teeth.

They scurried inside the cabin. It’s a bit worn, they can hear the wood creaked noisily beneath their feet, furniture haphazardly arrange. Not to mention the creepy wind blowing in between the cracked walls. At least it doesn’t seem like anyone lives here. Or wants to.

But then again, there’s a fireplace. So it isn’t too bad. In fact with some very expensive repairing job, it would actually look habitable.

Thankfully they didn’t have to go search for fire woods outside, there were already enough of the dry ones stored in the cabin.

Heungsoo lights up the fire skillfully. He doesn’t really trust Namsoon with such task.

Namsoon didn’t mind much.

“I don’t even see anyone yet, are we that far off?” Namsoon notes out.

“Probably. Since the plan doesn’t include them near us” Heungsoo says, poking at the fire to even the burning woods.

“Guess Oh Jungho won’t get the chance to tear off my tag, huh?” Namsoon sniggers.

Heungsoo snorts, “I doubt that guy could make you turn your back to him”

Namsoon gasps, “Is that a compliment?”

The older boy rolls his eyes at Namsoon’s obvious proud face.

Afterwards, they didn’t say a word, not because they didn’t know what to talk about. But staying quiet simply because they just feel like it. Leaving the silence and the oncoming warmth to provide them comfort. He recognizes this moment, and he misses it so much.

Namsoon also notices that when Heungsoo was done lighting up the fire, he went right back holding Namsoon’s hand and shove it inside his pocket again. Like it was the most natural thing to do.

Namsoon, of course, didn’t give any remarks about that. He likes the gesture anyway and the possibility of Heungsoo pulling away was not an option. It is a nice feeling knowing Heungsoo still takes care of him in his own pace. Namsoon feels more than grateful. Despite everything that had happened, his mistake, his fault, his flaw, the older boy still accepts him. Letting him stay by his side. And for that he treasures this unattainable bond they’re having when others rarely have any this strong. It was pleasant.

“I still think this is more like a survival game than a game of tag” Namsoon decides to break the ice.

Heungsoo snorts, but it sounded like he was covering a laugh.

“If that’s the case, I’d be the one having to save your all the time” Heungsoo says.

“Hey, I can light a fire too!”

“Sure, you’d totally burn the cabin altogether” Heungsoo teases.

Namsoon made a face. “Bastard”

Heungsoo returns a smirk and motioned himself to move.

“I need to sit at the couch, my leg is killing me” Heungsoo states.

Namsoon for once, initiate the leading right away. Carefully supporting Heungsoo as he lie down on the couch.

“If I’m lying on the couch where are you sitting?” Heungsoo raises his eyebrow.

“The floor” Namsoon says.

Heungsoo stares hard at him, disapproving.

“Sit there, make yourself useful…” Heungsoo points at his leg, “and give me a massage”

Namsoon blinks. Not really understanding the situation.

Oh.

Ooh.

Okay.

Namsoon swears his aura is dispersing some sort of flowers all over. He would always be like this whenever Heungsoo lets him near him. That Heungsoo still trust him enough to be close, others may think it’s something minor. But never to him. Namsoon would always glow in happiness at his acceptance. Maybe if he was a dog, his secret would easily show when his tail wags eagerly and a traitor to his stoic face. He cringes at the image, 'Being human is the best'.

The younger boy proceeds to lift gently Heungsoo’s legs and sat down, mindful of the fragile papercuffs. He sits near enough so that Heungsoo doesn’t have to strain his arm in order to not break the cuffs. Then he lightly touches Heungsoo’s bad leg and starts to massage it.

“Does it hurt too much?” Namsoon dares himself to ask.

“Bearable” Heungsoo says.

Namsoon winces at the answer, his massaging hands stiffens. Heungsoo notices this right away, gently put his chained hand on top of Namsoon’s. His other hand goes to his jaw, facing him to look at Heungsoo’s gaze. “Bearable” The older boy repeats the word as if Namsoon misinterpret the answer the first time. “Alright?”

“Yeah… okay” Namsoon nods slowly.

Heungsoo bumps his head lightly against Namsoon’s before messing up his hair, and taps the hand laying on his leg twice to start massaging back. “Good, continue”

Namsoon scowls at the mess of his hair, before lighting up a smile.

“Bossy bastard” the younger boy retorts.

“That’s Hyung, for you” Heungsoo replies.

He utters back not with words, but with an amused smile and massages the other quietly.

Heungsoo hums, appreciating the lessening pain. The older boy shuts his eyes close.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing Heungsoo drifts into sleep, he stops massaging. Afraid of waking him up and remind him back of the pain. He lingers his gaze on the sleeping face for a moment before tearing them away and stares into the wooden ceiling. His own legs already cramping from being static for a good 30 minutes. He didn’t care though, Heungsoo’s comfort is his top priority right now. He make amends with the annoying crawl in his leg by wiggling his toes for some knowledge to his body that he is moving. Sort of. It works after a while anyway, so that’s that.

What his body didn’t tell him is that he fell asleep. And worse was, he fell asleep on Heungsoo’s lap. How in the world did that happen without him knowing? It takes him a good minute to realize Heungsoo is his hair in a very gentle way. Very gentle. He freezes.

“Stop panicking” Heungsoo says from above.

Namsoon tries to get up right the hell away. Heungsoo halts him down.

“Calm down”

“I’m sleeping on your lap” Namsoon blurts out.

“So? It’s better than having to sleep sitting down.”

“But-” Still trying to get up.

“Don’t your neck hurt?” Or not. Heungsoo holds him down still.

“It’s not that…” Namsoon trails off, forcing his nerves to calm.

“My leg’s fine, it’s only been about 10 minutes you slept on my lap”

“10 minutes?! Shi-”

“I’m fine. I’m the one who let you sleep on me” Heungsoo cuts him off, giving him a pointed look as Namsoon sort of twists in his lap. “Stop squirming”

“I’m not sleeping anymore, no need for me to lie down” Namsoon insists.

“Maybe I want you to lie down, ever thought of that?” Heungsoo says.

“What?” Namsoon’s eyes widen as he chanced a look directly at Heungsoo.

“You heard me, I’m not going to say it twice” the older boy narrows his eyes.

Namsoon blinks twice, before finally relaxing back the tension in his body. He turned, no longer facing sideways, instead he stare at the ceiling above. Or maybe at Heungsoo from time to time.

Then he flutters his eyes shut.

Namsoon loves the feel of Heungsoo lean fingers kept through his hair with familiar gesture. He loves the way he can hear the even breathing coming from Heungsoo after being so close to him like this. Namsoon would give anything for the world to have this kind of warmth that this person is able to give him. He had forgotten how often they used to do this kind of casual gesture, to the point they don’t even mind their own personal space after always being in the presence of each other far too much.

When he opens his eyes, he sees Heungsoo gazes dazedly at the flaming fireplace that lit the room and providing enough warmth them to recover.

Namsoon blatantly trace Heungsoo’s sharp feature, trying to look through all the perfect imperfection grown on the older boy that he had missed over these past years. Truth be told, it pains him to see the boy had grown so matured. Facing through hardship alone had taken its toll to the way he looks at things. He had no telling what the older boy could be thinking when he had mastered concealing his emotions. But the fact that Namsoon is still lying down on his lap, there were some things that never change.

“What are you looking at?” Namsoon breaking the silent.

“The fire” Heungsoo replied dully.

Namsoon hums, seemingly satisfied by the answer. Eyes trained on Heungsoo’s face, still.

“Stop staring at me” Heungsoo rolls his eyes, but not looking to check on him.

“How would you know?” Namsoon questions.

“It’s not that difficult”

“It’s not?”

“It’s your habit”

“Does it bother you?”

“I don’t really care” He sees Heungsoo scoffs.

“Then I’ll keep staring”

Heungsoo lets a chuckle slips pass his mouth, “Creep” but does nothing to stop him.

Seeing the familiar face broke into an emotion, sends his fingers the curiosity. Unconsciously, a hand drawn up to caress Heungsoo’s jaw. To his surprise, Heungsoo didn’t slapped it away, he merely flinches due to his cold fingertips. But that was it. Heungsoo allows Namsoon to cast fleeting touches from his jaw to his cheek bone, tracing the skin as he goes slowly back down. His thumb trails lightly over his lips, focusing more on the lower lips. It was as soft as he imagine, no, it was as soft like the last time he tasted them. Heungsoo was no longer looking at the fire, his attention is fixated on him. Like Namsoon is on Heungsoo’s.

Suddenly he realized his thumb pressed too deep, he felt a wet tongue traced the tip. Namsoon is quick to pull away but Heungsoo catches him before his hand moves farther away.

That had his breathing stops, and he knew he need it back working. But he was caught in Heungsoo’s gaze. Namsoon watches Heungsoo soothes the inside of his wrist in circles, calming his nerves.

“This’s fine too” Heungsoo murmurs.

Namsoon didn’t respond, he didn’t know what to say.

It took him a second to realize Heungsoo had leaned forward, closer and closer to his face, his lips.

Until they heard someone bursts inside the cabin.

“Why the hell are you romancing in the middle of the day?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here have a dose of HeungSoon. :D I know I'm like late. Very late. You see, I got into a game addiction. Ahaha. I'm deeply sorry for this, I hope you like the long chapter and the poster, also the HeungSoon cozy moment. Please leave a comment on what you thought of this story :) I love to eat your comments! XD Next chapter got new exciting characters :3 Thanks for staying, subscribe, votes and comments! Love you.