Protect You

School Trip

 

“Okay, just act naturally” the sound of camera shuttering endlessly in the background.

“You guys are doing great” the photographer named Se7en threw in the praise every passing minutes.

But the two young models doesn’t believe a word the man had said.

They were standing stiff as a rock. Some of the photos taken were of Namsoon and Heungsoo looking away from each other.

“Although it would be great if you strike some pose?” the photographer suggested.

They moved to face each other instead, the struggle to meet each other’s gaze was still there.

But when they did gather up the courage to look, their stare lasts for a long time. And the awkward atmosphere kept filling the air and they felt weird. It was almost to the point of ridiculousness and they had to burst out laughing. Everyone else in the studio was driven with curiosity.

“You’re too stiff, Saekki-ya” Heungsoo mocked.

“Right back at you, poker-faced bastard” Namsoon retaliated

“Everything okay, guys?” Se7en asked.

Namsoon made a one-second sign, and leaned closer to whisper something to the other male. The act was so sudden, some of the staff there let out a squeal at the sight. Of course, Se7en took this opportunity to capture this ‘intimate’ accidental pose. The two models didn’t seem to mind it, seeing that they were negotiating something that never reached anyone’s ears but theirs.

 

“I think them acting natural is much better than the typical modelling poses” the man named GD appeared by his side.

The photographer chuckled, “You noticed it too?”

“Impossible not to. They reminds me of the other one” the fashionista noted.

“The other— Oh. I see what you mean” Se7en smiled.

They watched as both of them bickered in childish arguments, letting out countless expressions that was not there minutes before. And then it looked like they’ve sorted themselves out and gave the photographer the green light to continue.

They strut out a pose together. With Heungsoo’s hands in his pocket as he faced boldly to the camera, his eyes were glazing through his lens. Namsoon motioned his body in a more relaxed position as he steadied an arm over Heungsoo’s shoulder and the other hand on his hip. Namsoon rested his chin on the hand that was on the other’s shoulder. Looking directly at the camera, but kept his emotions in check. It was a shocking change.

Whatever they had agreed on, it worked like a miracle. Everyone there, and especially him was stunned by the overturned personality changed. The aura they gave out was almost overpowering.

“Fantastic. Namsoon, I’d like you to tilt your head a little as if you’re intimidating Heungsoo” the photographer instructed

Namsoon added in some of his touches in his instruction, as he bit one of his fingers in a sensual manner before tilting his head towards the other. Heungsoo also turned his head, only a little, just to leer his gaze on Namsoon. Their gazes met, and the photographer managed to capture the playful grin Namsoon was wearing in contrast with Heungsoo’s cold ones. But then the older male of the two finally let out a smirk into his face. It was…

“Perfect.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was almost past midnight. And the photoshoot session was almost ending. The two models were taking a short break while the props crew get the set ready. They were done from re-applying the make-up, unconsciously leaning against each other’s shoulders. Namsoon was already half-way to closing his eyes shut, his head nodded off to rest on Heungsoo’s shoulder. The older male didn’t seem to mind it though, probably because he was staring into space. Too sleepy to think.

Far from their consciousness, there were a number of people who had eyes on them.

“My, my, look at that” Jaejoong chuckled.

“They look close, why were they so awkward earlier?” GD asked.

“They were supposedly having a ‘fight’” Jaejoong grinned.

“Supposedly?” Se7en joined in.

“Their relationship is somewhat at a love-hate state”

“Ah, I know the feeling” GD wiped away a faked tear.

“Your masochistic relationship, you mean?” Se7en scoffed as he cleaned his camera lenses.

“How cruel, hyung…” GD sulked, watching the other rolled his eyes.

“Alright, alright. Stop sulking, Hyung will buy you a drink later” the photographer sighed, ruffling the other’s pink-blue hair. The fashionista grinned in satisfaction.

“Speaking of that, what did you do to Seunghyun? He got drunk the other day!” Jaejoong questioned.

“He did?” GD seemed amused, pleased even.

“Yes, and I had to go stop him from ravishing my poor innocent workers”

“Hmm, really now... so it did affect him—” the pink-blue haired man continued to mutter to himself.

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong! Are you even listening?!” Jaejoong scowled.

“It’s useless Jaejoong, he’s lost in his own world” Se7en commented.

Jaejoong sighed, “I’ll go wake the boys up and get this thing over with”

The café owner stride towards where the boys were sitting. Both of them were asleep now, Namsoon’s head still rested on Heungsoo’s shoulder, but the older boy had wrapped his arm around the other guardedly so that Namsoon won’t strain his neck too much. Heungsoo, himself slept with his head leaned against the other. ‘So peaceful’ Jaejoong thought silently. Then he overheard the staff announced the set was about to be ready in a moment. He looked back at the two young models. He didn’t have the heart to wake them up really.

A shutter sound ‘clicked’ from beside him. Jaejoong turned and saw the photographer with his camera.

“A token to remember, right?” Se7en smiled.

“That sounds about right” Jaejoong grinned.

 

Jaejoong then moved to wake Heungsoo up, lightly like an older brother waking up his younger one. Heungsoo was still in daze from sleep. It took him a moment before he realized there’s still work to do. Half-asleep, he turned to the sleeping figure and leaned his head down to whisper.

“Namsoon-ah, wake up…” He used the hand around Namsoon and patted the other’s shoulder gently.

The younger boy slowly blinked himself awake. Rubbing his eyes to cast the drowsiness away as a habit of his. Heungsoo too, was absorbed in his habit in midst of half-awake state as he continued to knead Namsoon’s shoulder to soothe the other, instinctively placed a chaste kiss to Namsoon’s forehead.

“Awake yet?” Heungsoo asked smoothly, and watched Namsoon nodded a little in respond.

Meanwhile, the two older man that were watching the boys all along were simply stunned. They were left speechless, they couldn’t bring themselves to tear their gaze away. There was so much fluffiness in the airJaejoong looked like he was seconds away from tackling them down. The only thing that stopped him was a firm hold around his waist that belonged to none other than Jung Yunho. Se7en was relieved, the man always came at the right time… to control a certain Kim Jaejoong.

“Hey sleepyheads, come finish up your photoshoot and I’ll send you home”

“Oh. Yunho-hyung, hello” Namsoon bowed as he stood. Heungsoo nodded his way.

Yunho chuckled, “Nice seeing both of you again”

“You met Namsoon?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yes, accidently” Yunho replied.

“Accidently how?”

“Long story, I’ll tell you later okay?” Yunho leaned to peck the other’s lips.

“Yunho-yah, not in front of the kids!” Jaejoong blushed, smacking the other’s arm.

“Sorry, but I didn’t get my share of kiss enough yesterday since you left for work remember?”

Jaejoong turned redder than earlier.

“Okay, let’s leave before our innocent ears gone bad” Se7en dragged the dumbfounded boys to the set.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“And… we’re done! Thank you everyone!”

Just like that the photo shoot session ended, it was already way past midnight. They said their thank-yous and good-byes, as they walked out of the studio. The two boys still had their make-up on, but now wearing their everyday clothes with a warm coat to go through the cold weather.

They were about to walk down the path to the bus stop, when they heard a commotion from their side. It was a gang fight. A number of guys beating down two boys using baseball bats. The boys were close to a near-death condition. Even from here, they could see the boys had no strength left in them to fight back. One of them was already on the ground, bloody and bruised. The other boy knelt down and tried to shield the wounded boy from the hits with his body.

“Hey, bastards. Would you stop it already?”

Heungsoo had gone to step into the fight before Namsoon realized it.

It was already to do late to pull him out now, the gang members had turned their heads to Heungsoo’s direction.

“Yer’ talkin’ to us, punk?” One of the gang spat out.

“You’re barking too loud, my ears hurt” Heungsoo taunts.

“What did you say?!”

“How embarrassing. It takes six of you to beat down two completely unarmed boys, even using weapons?”

“You-“

“Aren’t you proud of yourselves now, low-lifes?” Heungsoo smirked, mockingly.

A guy with a bat took in the rage, and went straight for Heungsoo. Heungsoo was ready to counterattack him, but someone had taken action much faster than him. The guy’s hand was twisted to his back and dropped the bat as he yelped in pain.

It was Go Namsoon who was keeping a strong grip on the gangster.

“I won’t let you lay even a finger on him” Namsoon growled.

Heungsoo halted. The glaze in Namsoon’s eyes was the old Namsoon. The one who loses his temper like a wildfire. A fighter and a dangerous one if one might add.

“ing let me go or you’ll regret it!” The man yelled.

“If I let you go, you won’t touch him, understood?”

“Like hell I wouldn’t” The man grab a pocket knife from the inside of his jacket with his other hand and swung it towards Namsoon. Surprised, Namsoon somehow managed to dodge the sharp edge with just a scratch to his face. Blood seeped out from the cut, the man had escaped from his hold and headed to strike Heungsoo. Namsoon quickly chased and caught him. He once again swung the knife and cut the side of his neck. Namsoon tsk-ed, he immediately locked both of the man’s arm as Namsoon threw the knife away.

“I said, don’t touch him, bastard.”

“What are you, his ing dog?” The man sniggered.

Namsoon tighten his grip making the gangster’s arm more strained than before.

“, okay I got it!”

Namsoon turned around with the man in his hold, and threw him onto the ground brashly.

“What do you think you’re doing, Go Namsoon?” Heungsoo hissed. He still can’t shake off the annoyed feeling, everytime Namsoon tried to do things like this. It reminded him of the past.

“Protecting you” Namsoon said bluntly.

Heungsoo scoffed, “Don’t joke around, Saekki-ya”

“I’m not” Namsoon said looking at Heungsoo, his gaze unwavering.

 

“Go Namsoon. Never thought I’d meet the real thing one day”

A man with silver hair dressed in a long-sleeved collared shirt with black jacket draped over his shoulder and wearing leather pants appeared from the gang crowd.

“Boss!” The men bowed instantly.

The man hardly acknowledge their respect, only lingered his eyes upon Namsoon before turning towards the injured boys on the ground.

“What happened here?” The ‘boss’ asked with distaste.

“They wanted to see you. They kept bugging us to tell you not to destroy their home”

“Really now?” the silver-haired man picked up the fallen bat.

“And you went to beat these weaponless boys up using this?”

The men in their breath. “Y-Yes, boss…”

The ‘boss’ made a humming sound, before suddenly threw the bat to one of his men with such force, he fell to the ground. The man then turned to face the two wounded boys.

“I can’t believe my men were that coward, forgive me”

The boys didn’t response, or not know how to.

“And as for you…” The silver-haired man walked towards the man that used a knife on Namsoon.

“M-Me?”

The ‘boss’ turned face-to-face with Namsoon, “My, my, did he scarred your pretty face?”

He caressed Namsoon’s face, tracing the cut on his face down to his neck. “And he cut you here too-“

A hand caught the man’s and pulled it away from Namsoon,“What the do you think you’re doing?” Heungsoo interrupted.

“Hm, who might you be? You seem familiar…”

“My name has nothing to do with the likes of you” Heungsoo hissed.

“Ah- I remember it now. Park Heungsoo wasn’t it? The one who got into more troubles after Namsoon broke your leg?”

Namsoon froze, shocks ran through his senses.

“Don’t with me” Heungsoo snapped, throwing a punch straight to the silver-haired man.

The man caught Heungsoo’s fist, gripping it firmly.

“Oh~ you’ve gotten stronger since I last saw you?”

Heungsoo tried to pull his hand back, but the grip was too strong. He winced.

“Would you grow stronger… if I break you hand for a change?” The man showed a twisted smile.

Namsoon grabbed the silver-haired man, forcibly pulled the other’s hand off Heungsoo.

The man his bruised wrist.

“As expected, Go Namsoon. You’re still as strong as ever”

“Stay the hell away from Heungsoo, ing bastard” Namsoon snarled. He was b with anger.

The said ‘bastard’ only let out a smirk, “For now”

He turned and walked to pick up the thrown knife, before walking towards the guy that attacked Namsoon. The guy tried to make his escape only to be held by the other members. He pleaded and pleaded to the ‘boss’.

“You know it’s hard to control my fellow followers nowadays…” The silver-haired man stated.

“Followers, they are sometimes just useless. Why can’t they just be puppets?” He slide the knife across the man’s face, slowly carving his face with traces of the man’s own blood.

“Taking their own action that are not my orders, those kind of followers…” The sharp edge neared the guy’s throat.

“I would just cut them off” The sight of the knife sliced against the skin was simply horrifying.

A heavy, lifeless body dropped to the street ground.

The silver-haired man remained unfazed. “He almost killed my game”

The merciless man looked at Namsoon. His gaze was sickeningly heavy.

 

“Namsoon! Heungsoo!” A voice resounded from behind them. It was Jaejoong and Yunho, appearing from a luxurious-looking car.

Jaejoong came in running at them. “Are you okay?! Namsoon you’re hurt?”

Namsoon said nothing, but pointed at the two blonde boys that were hurt before. Jaejoong went to check on them right away. Yunho on the other hand, made his way face-to-face with the silver haired man. Yunho spared a glance at the young blond boys injured on the ground, making a signal to Jaejoong to bring them to the car. He nodded.

Yunho turned his attention to the man in front of him.

“What are you doing here, Hyunseung?”

“Settling a deal”

“By beating up kids?”

“My lord, no. I’d never do something childish as that” The man named Hyunseung, laughed.

“I just found something that caught my eye on the way” He let his gaze wandered on Namsoon and Heungsoo.

“They’re with me. Take your sick game elsewhere, Jang Hyunseung” Yunho’s tone seemed to dropped, low and dangerous.

“You’re not one to control me, Jung Yunho” Hyunseung’s expression turned dark, no longer being mischievous.

“I don’t think you realize who’s in control around here. Gyeonggi-do is under my watch” Yunho retorted.

Hyunseung seemed to gain back his composure before grinning, “You might want to start to wonder for how long…”

The silver-haired man turned his back and left along with his followers. Ordering them to clean up the dead body.

 

“See you soon, dear Tsunami

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“What are you going to do about this?” Jaejoong questioned, as he carefully treated the wound from one of the boys that were badly injured.

“It’s spreading like toxic” Yunho voiced out.

“That bad?”

“He’s gaining more power by the minute, I can’t stop it” Yunho bit his lips.

“It’s not your fault, Yunho-yah” Jaejoong soothed.

Yunho sighed, “He knew of those two. He’s interested and god knows, he’ll use every method to get them”

“I won’t let that happened” Jaejoong gritted his teeth.

“I won’t either” Yunho agreed.

 

One of the blonde boys woke up, grunted out in pain.

“Damn my head hurts…” He hissed, the boy held his pounding due to the impact of getting hit numerous times.

“You should be thankful you didn’t get a concussion, Daehyuk-ah” Jaejoong said from where he was treating the other.

The boy blinked in realization, quickly stood on his feet and paced to where the other was lying down.

“Youngjae-yah! Is he okay? , tell me he’s okay” The blonde panicked.

“He’s going to be fine, calm down. You’re not that okay yourself”

Daehyuk finally felt the effect from his rushing and collapse to his ground.

“Urgh, I hate headaches” Daehyuk muttered grudgingly.

“I gave you enough dose of painkillers, anymore it would be like knocking out an elephant” Jaejoong stated.

“You, brothers are hard to kill. Go get some rest, Daehyuk-ah” Yunho said.

“Yah, Yunho! What the hell happened to our home? It fell to that bastard’s hand! Why are you not doing anything?!”

“He’s your hyung, respect him or I’m cutting off your morphine” Jaejoong warned.

Daehyuk tsk-ed.

“Sorry, Daehyuk-ah. Someone’s been playing games behind my back, I’ve been having troubles with it for a while now” Yunho explained, guilt clear in his voice.

Jaejoong slapped Daehyuk’s arm non-too-gently, the boy yelped. Jaejoong nodded off to Yunho’s direction. Daehyuk pouted.

“I-It’s okay, Yunho-hyung”  

“No, it’s not. I’m really sorry, I’ll make it up to you and your brother” Yunho looked directly at the boy. Daehyuk felt the sincerity, he knew he couldn’t stay mad for too long at this man. He’s like a big brother no one ever has.

“S-sure” He turned flush red, embarrassed at himself for blaming Yunho-hyung.

Yunho smiled at the boy before turning to Jaejoong, “JJ, I think it’s time we call the others for help. There will be war”

Jaejoong nodded, “Understood”

 

+=======+=======+======+======+======+======+======+======+

 

Hi. Everybody! lol yes, yes I'm alive.

First of firsts, I have nothing against Hyunseung, it's just that his silver hair in Trouble Maker - 내일은 없어 (Now) MV was so suitable with the character I wanted.

Btw my beloved readers, I need a list of character that can be the villain type (if possible males). Please write it down and who knows, the character you chose may popped out somewhere! (like a popcorn?) XD

Thank you for reading, subscribing, and votes! <3 <3 <3