CRAZY IDEA

GANGSTER's KISS

Chapter 49: CRAZY IDEA

"Everything goes according to plan, Sir" Tablo said "Good" Jaejoong reply "How's Jiyong and his frends" he continue "They are ok, our men are very careful and they make sure that no one is hurt" Tablo answer "Sir, can I ask you something?" he ask "Yeah, sure. What is it?" Jaejoong respond while looking at his computer "Why are you doing this thing? I know its not about territory because we already establish our ground, why doing all of this? " Tablo ask with curiosity in his eyes.

Before answering, Jaejoong look into Tablo's eyes and replied "You are right, Im not doing this for expanding our territory or anything. Let just say, I receive a call from a friend asking a little favor and that favor involved kwon jiyong and the love of his life, his sweet little girlfriend." Tablo nod and reply "Wow, this is .. Im wasting my time for this boring favor" "Next time dont bother me" He continue before walking out of Jaejoong office. Jaejoong just laugh hard and then continue what he is doing.

 

----------------------------------

 "Can we visit Dara at Jiyong's house later?" Teddy ask while se7en's car are entering his house "Yes we can but I doubt if the security team will let us both in, because of whats happening I know for sure that TOP already debrief them to tighten the security, no one getting in or out of Jiyong's house, especially your dearest sister and ji's precious possession is living there. The security is very tight or even tighter than before, so not sure if going there right now is ok for us." Se7en replied "But your his friend and brother and im dara's brother, maybe they can let us in, if dara knows where there maybe she can let us in" Teddy respond while getting out of se7en's car "Doubt it." se7en replied before going out of his car "Dara cannot do or say something even though she is there, all the security team will do what TOP order because when Ji found out that his order is disobey and something happen to your sister because of their negligence, death is the only option. " he continue. But before Teddy can said something, se7en continue "Do not worry, your sister is safe there. The security and his team are very good as in the best. Dara will be fine." "I know Dara will be fine. I just want to see her before we go back to states and make sure that I will leave my sister in the right person. Im doing all of this to make sure Jiyong is worth it." Teddy answer before entering Se7en house and walk straight to the couch.

Se7en follow him behind, but before he can ask Teddy what he mean, Teddy's phone start to ring, Teddy answer it while he is looking at Teddy seriously.

"Yeah." Teddy said to the caller "Everything good and its done" Teddy hear the other person say to the other line "I know. I call you when I get back to the state" Teddy replied "Sure. When are you coming back?" the other person ask "Two days from now." Teddy answer "So, thats why your in a hurry to do this crazy idea of yours." the other person replied before laughing hard. Teddy feel irritate and said "yeah, im crazy but its important to me, you jackass" Teddy said with irritation in his face "Ok ok. Dont be sensitive. Anyway just call me when you get back to the US." the other person said "Yeah. Bye" Teddy respond before ending the call.

"Who is that?" se7en ask curiously "and what crazy idea are you talking about? What did you do?" he continue. Teddy sigh before looking at se7en and explain everything.

----------------------

"Ji, every system in all our headquarters are running good and ok. No hacking or virus detected. No physical attack based on our people. They say nothing is unusual." D-lite report while sitting on Jiyong conference room inside his office "Are you sure? How about the back door. No detection?" Jiyong ask seriously "None everything is clear. No sign of back door entry. I triple check it to make sure and every result came clean." D-lite answer. 

"Your parents and sister's house is all good. I talk to your dad and ask if something unusual happen and he said nothing happen. It just like everyday happening." Taeyang said when D-lite finish his answer. Jiyong look at Taeyang and ask "Are you sure?" "Yeah, I ask the head of security assign to your family. He report that nothing happen. You mom and dad do what they normally do everyday and your sister is with her friends at the mall both are being monitor simultaneously." Taeyang replied. 

"VI" Jiyong said before looking at VI. "Hyung, negative." VI respond "I ask our people around the area if they saw the car but nobody saw it. One of our crew said that maybe they went straight to the woods." VI continue "What the ! Nobody see the car how is that possible!?!?!" Jiyong respond with high voice while looking at VI "Hyung. The person said that the attacker might know the shorter way from the woods to the border. He said that from the location of the restaurant it only takes five to ten minutes to get to the woods and escape to the border or less if your using high end car." VI answer while looking at his hyung.

"If everything is good and ok, and nothing unusual happen in our territory aside us being attack then who can tell me what the is going on!" Jiyong said while looking at around the table. "Hyung! Your house!" VI respond quickly "Maybe they do this to divert our attention." VI continue. "!" Jiyong said before standing and getting his car key on his desk before running to his office door "Dara is there! !" Jiyong said while runnig to the elevator "Ji Im calling TOP now, Hes with Dara." Taeyang said while running behind Jiyong. When they reach the elevator, all of them get inside immediaty and VI press the basement botton. When they reach their destination. All of them ride Jiyong's car with Taeyang as their driver. 

"Make it fast." Jiyong order when everyone is already seated "D. Keep calling TOP" Taeyang said before giving the phone to D-lite who is seating in the passengers seat before speeding the car away from Jiyongs office to Jiyongs house.

--------------------

"TOP do you have any news from Jiyong" Dara ask while sitting in the middle of her bed "None. Maybe they are still investigating what happened." TOP answer while looking at Dara "Im sorry if you feel sacred because of our life style. I cant say anything that will justify what happen." He continue. Dara lookat TOP with a little smile on her face and said "You dont have to say sorry. When I learn about Ji being a gangster and being the boss. I feel really sacred but I learn to accept it." "I choose him despite of his life style. I love him enough to choose this way of life." Dara continue. But before TOP can respond TOP phone starting ringing.

"Yeah." TOP answer "Hows Dara?" Bom ask from the other line "She is good" TOP answer "Any news?" Bom ask again "None." TOP respond "Babe, Im sorry if I let Se7en hyung and Teddy send you home. I really want to do it but you know..."TOP continue but before he can finish what he is saying Bom interrupt him and said "Babe its ok. When it comes to work you have a priority. Being Jiyong your boss. His order is important. I know that. And your assign protecting my cousin, so no big deal for me. Just take good care of Dara for me, and Im fine." "Of course. Wait babe." TOP said before looking at Dara and sign that he will just continue talking to Bom outside. Dara just nod before laying down to the bed. Before TOP close the door, he check Dara one last time before going to the living room and continue talking to Bom.

------------------

"Hyung. It is still busy" D-lite replied when Jiyong ask him if there's any news from TOP "ing hell! Im going to kill TOP when I saw him." Jiyong said with angry face "Hyung, dont say that. Maybe TOP hyung is talking to Bom noona. He feels guilty because he did not send her home. So he explain why." VI said to help D-lite explain. Jiyong just sign and look outside the car window. After, 30 minutes, with Taeyang driving like a mad man and thank god there is no cops around, they reach jiyongs house after 30 minutes.