THE MEETING

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 18 – THE MEETING

 

When Bom and TOP arrives home, Bom just change to her comfort clothes then walk towards the kitchen and cook’s dinner immediately while TOP is sitting on the table inside the kitchen and help Bom chopping the veggies. “Bom are you really ok about me being in a gang?” TOP asks suddenly. Bom turn to TOP with smile on her face and said “Yeah… don’t worry… I’m ok… I understand… let’s just talk about it some other time…” when Bom saw TOP nods, she turns her attention back to her cooking. “But please don’t tell Dara about it…” TOP said while looking at Bom’s back “Let’s make Jiyong in charge in telling Dara about this matter, because it’s Jiyong right to confess or not.” TOP continue. Bom turn again to TOP and said “I don’t know…” “Maybe…as long as Jiyong will never hurt Dara.” Bom continues before turning her back to TOP. “Don’t worry…. I assure you… Jiyong will never hurt Dara…” TOP said before standing up and walks toward Bom then embrace Bom’s waist and kiss her cheeks “Jiyong is fond of Dara, or maybe he is already in love with Dara” TOP continues “Really??” Bom respond while stirring the soup in the stove “Yeah…” TOP respond then kiss Bom’s cheek again. After a couple of minutes, Bom and TOP are done cooking and now just waiting at the living room for Dara and Jiyong to arrive.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Are you excited to meet my cousin?” Dara asks happily while sitting inside Jiyong’s car. Jiyong and Dara are now on their way to Dara’s house for their dinner with Bom. Jiyong look at Dara and said “Yeah… I’m cool…” “I hope you and Bom will get along…” Dara said while glancing at Jiyong “Don’t worry… I’ll try…” Jiyong respond then turn to Dara with smile on his face before turning back from driving. Dara and Jiyong stay quiet until they reach Dara’s home.

 

When they reach Dara’s home, Dara and Jiyong step out of the car immediately and walk beside one another towards the door. When Dara opens the door, she immediately notices Bom and TOP sitting and watching TV in their living room “Hi!!” Dara said after stepping inside their house while Jiyong is following her behind. Bom look at Dara instantly and said “Hello!!” after standing up.

 

On the other hand, when Jiyong saw TOP inside the living room, he instantly feels uneasy but immediately turns his attention to Bom “Hi” Jiyong said to Bom while looking seriously “Hello…” Bom respond “So… Your Jiyong??” Bom asks. When Bom saw Jiyong nod, Bom walks towards Jiyong and raise her hand “Nice meeting you…” Bom said with smile on her face. On the other hand, Jiyong reach Bom’s hand and said “Nice meeting you too…” with blank expression before letting go of Bom’s hand. Bom look at Jiyong’s eye seriously and said “I need to prepare our dinner… feel at home” before walking towards the kitchen.

 

On the other hand, Dara and TOP just look at Jiyong and Bom while they are talking with each other “Jiyong…” Dara calls Jiyong’s name to get his attention after Bom left, when she saw Jiyong look at her, she smile at him and said “Ji... I would like you to meet…” but before Dara can finish what she want to say Jiyong immediately in and said “TOP… I know him Dara…” Dara look at Jiyong with wide eyes and said “Whaaaaaaaat??” “Can we sit down first, before I tell you??” Jiyong asks before grasping Dara’s hand and walk towards the sofa. When Jiyong, Dara and TOP sit on the living room, Dara turn to Jiyong who is sitting beside her and said “Now, can you explain how you know TOP??” Jiyong turn to Dara and said “Well, TOP work in my company as an operational manager and he is also one of my best friend.” “Really???” Dara respond with confusion “Yeah…” Jiyong said while nodding.

 

Dara turn to TOP and said “Yah! Why didn’t you tell me about this matter?” “We see each other almost every day and you did not mention this to me” Dara continue while glaring at TOP “Sorry… I… Don’t know how to tell and I…” Top said but he can finish what he supposed to say, Jiyong in and said “Dara, don’t harass TOP… maybe… he like to surprise you…” with smile on his face, Dara look at Jiyong and said “Surprise... My A**…” Jiyong reach Dara’s face and caress her cheek and said “Hey… but now you know… So, everything is settled…” “Right??” Jiyong asks with uneasy voice. Dara look at Jiyong seriously while frowning then take Jiyong’s hands off her face and asks “Are you hiding something from me??” before looking back and forth to Jiyong and TOP but before anyone can answer, they hear Bom’s voice from the kitchen. “Dara… Dinner is ready…” Bom shout from the kitchen. When Dara hears Bom voice, she instantly stands up look at Jiyong and TOP and said “Let’s go to the kitchen…” Jiyong stand up and grasp Dara’s hand before letting Dara lead him towards the kitchen while TOP follow them behind.

 

When they reach the kitchen, “Bom you cook lots of food today…” Dara said when she saw their table full of food “Of course… We have a special guess…” Bom said before sitting on the table “Sit down and let’s eat…” Bom continue. TOP sit beside Bom while Jiyong and Dara sat beside each other while facing Bom and TOP. “This is delicious…” TOP said while chewing his food. Bom turn to TOP and said “Thank You…” with smile on her face. “So… Can you tell me how the two of you meet??” Bom said when she turns and look at Jiyong “Unnie… I already tell you about it…” Dara respond before Jiyong can answer “But I want to hear it from Jiyong…” Bom said while looking at Jiyong seriously “Is it ok… right???” Bom asks. Jiyong cleared his throat and said “Of course…” while looking at Bom seriously.

 

“Well, we meet at the VIP club… then from then on if I have time I try to see her…” Jiyong answer before turning his attention back to his food. Bom glare at Jiyong because of his short answer but she know that intimidating Jiyong is no effect on him. “So… What’s your plan??” Bom asks while still looking at Jiyong. “What plan??” Jiyong asks confusedly. Bom glare at Jiyong and said “Hello… plan about you and my cousin relationship...” “Unnie!!” Dara said with a high voice when she hears what Bom said while glaring at her “What??” Bom asks “I just like to know his plan for both of you” she continues “Unnie…” Dara respond “It’s ok…” Jiyong said all of a sudden. Dara look at Jiyong and said “Ji…” Jiyong turn to Dara with smile on his face and said “It’s ok…” before looking back at Bom. “Dara is my girlfriend… whether you accept it or not… I don’t care…” Jiyong said seriously while looking at Bom “What only matter to me is Dara… not you… so I don’t care what you think about me or my relationship to your cousin.” He continues. Bom try to composed herself before answering Jiyong “You know she is my cousin and everything that is happening to her is my concern, especially her brother assign me as her guardian” Bom said while glaring at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong sigh and said “Fine… I’m serious with Dara… and I’ll keep her by my side forever if possible…” “Ok… but please don’t hurt Dara…” Bom said meaningfully. Jiyong just nod before continue eating. On the other hand, TOP just listening to their conversation while eating his food. He just glance back and forth to Dara, Bom and especially to his friend Jiyong- who looks serious while answering Bom’s question but looking at Dara with a huge smile on his face. ‘He is in deep trouble…’ TOP said to himself while chewing his face while looking at Jiyong. ‘He is in love… but I know he will never admit it.’ He continues before concentrating to his own food.

 

After finish eating, Bom, Dara, TOP and Jiyong decide to rest at their living room while drinking tea. However, Dara excuse herself because she likes to changes clothes and be comfortable. When Dara is out of sight, Bom look at Jiyong and said “I know the truth…” Jiyong look at Bom confusedly and asks “What truth??” “TOP told me everything…” Bom said while looking at Jiyong seriously. When Jiyong hear what Bom said he turn serious and said “Well, That’s good.” with serious look on his face while looking at Bom “I guess he already told you what I want you to do…” “Yes… but I want you to tell Dara as soon as possible.” Bom said seriously “You don’t have to worry yourself in this matter…”Jiyong said “I tell Dara when the right times come and you will shut your mouth about this matter to Dara…” he continues “Hey man… can you be a little bit polite when talking to Bom…” TOP said when he hears what Jiyong said to Bom. Jiyong look at TOP seriously and said “I’m polite… you know me…” TOP just nod to Jiyong before putting his arm on Bom shoulder then pull her towards him and whisper “Don’t provoke him… Just let it go for now...” before looking at Bom’s face with pleading eyes. Bom look at TOP and just nod before turning her attention to her tea.

 

After a couple of minutes, Dara return and sit beside Jiyong “So, what are you guys talking about?” Dara asks after sitting down “Nothing… Bom just asks about our works…” Jiyong answer. Dara look at Jiyong’s face and ask “That’s all??” “Yeah…” Bom answers instead. After a couple of hours of talking, Jiyong and TOP decide to leave; “I’ll see you tomorrow” TOP said then kisses Bom’s lips before walking towards his car while Bom went back inside. On the other hand, Jiyong and Dara are talking beside Jiyong’s car, “I’ll call you when I get home…” Jiyong said to Dara “Ok… I’ll wait for your call…”Dara respond “Ji… Thank you for coming today…” Dara suddenly said while glancing at Jiyong “Ohh… It’s ok... no problem... I enjoy our dinner…” Jiyong answers “I’m sorry if Bom ask a lot of question during dinner…” Dara said “It’s ok… no harm done...” Jiyong respond “So, I have to go…” he continues before giving Dara a heart melting kisses which Dara respond. “You respond to my kiss… so that means… you already agree to be my girlfriend…” Jiyong said with a teasing voice after breaking their kiss “Maybe…” Dara said with also a teasing voice while looking at Jiyong’s face. Dara smirk at Jiyong then turn around and start walking towards their house door without waiting for Jiyong’s respond while Jiyong step inside his car with a he smile on his face then drive himself home.