GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 38 – GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

 

“Bom are you sure my outfit is ok??” Dara asks while looking at the mirror “Yup… you look y and hot even though you are fully cover…”Bom said with a happy voice “Where is Teddy Oppa??” Dara asks suddenly “Ohhh… Teddy already goes out while you are taking your bath… so we are safe don’t worry…” Bom said with a huge smile on her face “He told me he needs to go somewhere before the party, so he need to go out early…” she continues “Ok… I just hope nothing goes wrong tonight…” Dara said with a nervous voice, Bom walks towards Dara and put her arm on Dara’s shoulder and said “Dara… relax… everything is going to be alright…” “We have plans remember… we go to the party and go home early…” Bom continues “So, you don’t have to worry… I got you…” Bom said, Dara just nod and gave Bom a small smile “Ready??” Bom asks while looking at Dara in the mirror “Yeah… ready…” Dara answers “So… Let’s go…” Bom said “TOP is already down stairs waiting for us…” she continues before dragging Dara out of the room and walks straight to TOP “Let’s go Tabi..” Bom said the moment she reach TOP meanwhile TOP just nod before walking first and wait for Bom to lock the door before walking beside her while holding her other hands.

 

“Ready girls for the party tonight??” TOP asks while walking towards his car “Yeah…” Dara asks softly “Super ready… excited to meet your friends…” Bom said excitedly with a huge smile on her face. When they reach TOP’s car, Dara immediately open the back seat and step inside the car while Bom sit on the passenger sit, when TOP step inside, he immediately start his car engine and drive away towards their location.

 

----------------------------------

 

“So, Jiyong… Are you sure your girlfriend will arrive??” se7en said while looking at Jiyong “Of course Hyung… they are on their way here…” Jiyong answer immediately “They???” se7en asks “TOP, Bom and Dara…” Jiyong respond “Ohhh… Who’s your girlfriend Bom or Dara??” se7en asks with curious look “It’s Dara… Bom is Dara’s cousin and TOP’s girlfriend…” Jiyong answers “Ohhhh… that’s nice… I think…” se7en said while drinking his beer “So, where is Byul noona??” Jiyong suddenly asks “Well, she decide to fetch my friends…” se7en answer casually “What?? You let your girlfriend, the love of your life fetch your friends??” Jiyong asks with a shocks look, se7en sighs and said “I told her that I’ll fetch them but she told me that she can do that for me and that she already got my keys….” “She also told me, that she will just drop me here before fetching them… she is like that all the time…” he continues “You’re lucky to have Byul noona…” Jiyong said “Yeah… super lucky….” Se7en answers “How about you?? why are you here while TOP fetch your girlfriend??” se7en asks “Ohhhh… I have an emergency meeting with one of the board, so I told TOP to fetch Dara for me because I don’t know when my meeting is gonna end… and I don’t like Dara to wait…” Jiyong answers, se7en just nod while listening to Jiyong.

 

“Anyway, How’s your business?” se7en asks suddenly while looking at Jiyong “The business is good… we experience some problem but my team can handle it… and Dad are always there for me to give me advices if I need it.” Jiyong responds “And how about the other business?” se7en asks again “Well… we encounter some trouble but the other gang finish it, we just help the cleaning, so now everything is peaceful right now…” Jiyong answers “How about your business??” Jiyong asks “Ohhh… it’s good… my main man is super good and producing good lyrics and songs are just piece of cake…” se7en answers proudly “I will introduce him to you tonight…” he continues “Ohhh... Really… That’s nice…” Jiyong respond with smile on his face when all of a sudden Jiyong phone ring “Hyung excuse me I’ll just answer it…” Jiyong said before answering his phone “Hello… Ok… I’m meet you down stair… Ok… Thanks…” Jiyong said before ending the call then turn to se7en and said “Hyung… TOP is already here… I’ll just go to them…” se7en just nod while looking at Jiyong.

 

---------------------------------

 

“Hey man!” Jiyong said the moment he saw TOP walking towards him while grasping Bom’s hand “Yoh!!” TOP said with smile on his face “Hello Jiyong…” Bom said while looking at Jiyong “So, where is Dara??” Jiyong ask curiously, Bom turn her head towards her back with grin on her face. Jiyong follow Bom’s direction and saw Dara standing behind Bom and TOP wearing her tight red pants, white shirt and red vest plus her accessories, he instantly walks towards Dara pull her towards him and give Dara an earth shocking kiss “Damn…baby…you look so hot…” Jiyong whisper after breaking the kiss “Ji… don’t be silly…” Dara said softly while looking at Jiyong’s eyes “This is just a normal clothes…” she continues “Babe… if that’s just a normal clothes… how about you try wearing the not so normal clothes…” Jiyong said with a teasing voice  “Stop teasing me…” Dara respond while glaring at Jiyong.

 

Meanwhile, TOP and Bom just watching Jiyong flirt with Dara, “Hmmmm… Guys… Can we go inside??” Bom asks after a couple of minutes watching Jiyong and Dara teasing and glaring at each other. Jiyong turn to Bom and TOP and said “Sure…” then grasp Dara’s hand and walks towards the entrance door  while TOP and Bom follow them behind. “Man… Are we complete already inside??” TOP asks while following Jiyong “Yeah… we just need to wait for Hyung’s friends to arrive… then the party will start…” Jiyong asnwers “Hmmmm… I hope this night is not a boring night…” TOP said before looking at Bom with a huge smile on his face “What do you mean??” Bom asks “Well… a party with few people invited is really boring… this is kinda a welcoming party for our Hyung’s friend… so hunky punky businesss…” TOP answers “Ohhhh…. I see…” Bom responds.

 

When both of them enters the club, Jiyong walks directly to the VIP room at the second floor, “Ji… are you sure its ok for Bom and I to attend the party?” Dara asks “Yup… don’t worry… I’ll never leave your side during the party…” Jiyong responds “and I want you to meet my se7en Hyung…” he continues “Who is se7en??” Dara asks curiously “Se7en is like my older brother but we are not blood related…” Jiyong asnwers “Ohhh… how did you meet him??” Dara asks again “Well… I meet se7en during my college days… I kinda do something stupid and he save me… then from then on he is always there for me even he migrate to the states 3 years ago…” Jiyong said then look at Dara with smile on his face, Dara just smile at Jiyong while looking at him.

 

When Jiyong open the door, he saw everyone eyes looks at their direction but he just walks inside without paying much attentions to the people inside meanwhile when Dara saw everybody are looking at their direction, she instantly feel uncomfortable and just smile shyly before bowing her head to avoid eye contact when she feels Jiyong’s hand tighten his grasp to her hand sending her a messages that everything will be alright, Dara just answer by grasping tightly on Jiyong’s hand then turn her head to look at her back to look at Bom but when Dara did not see Bom, she instantly feel nervous and start to panic “Ji… where did Bom go???” Dara asks with a panic voice. Jiyong turn to Dara and said “Hey… don’t panics…maybe TOP just introduce Bom to our friends…” Jiyong answer softly to ease Dara’s tension “I promise… I will never ever leave your side… so don’t worry…” he continues “and I want you to meet my Se7en Hyung…” Jiyong said before dragging Dara towards Sev7en’s direction. Meanwhile, Dara just follows Jiyong and notice that he is approaching a good looking man with a nice hair, wearing an expensive clothes that is moving so manly while drinking his glass while talking to some people around him.

 

“Hyung!!!” Jiyong shout with smile on his face the moment he reach Se7en seat “Jiyong…. You’re here already…” Se7en responds after excusing his self with the people around him “and who is this beautiful lady beside you???” he continues when he turn to Dara “Hmmm… Se7en Hyung… I want you to meet my one and only love… Dara Park…” Jiyong said proudly “Baby… this is my super cool se7en Hyung…” he continues “Nice meeting you…” Dara said shyly “Nice meeting you too Dara…” se7en responds with a huge smile on his face while looking at Jiyong while Jiyong just grin while looking at se7en “Anyway, Hyung I’ll just introduce her to my member… I’ll be right back…” Jiyong said before looking around to search for his friend “Sure…” se7en responds “Enjoy the party Hyung!” Jiyong said before dragging Dara again towards VI and YB’s directions who is currently talking to TOP and Bom “Nice meeting you again Dara…” Se7en said before turning to the people around him and talk to them again while Dara just nod before follows Jiyong.

 

-----------------------------------

 

“Nice meeting you Bom…” VI said before grasping her hand while YB just nod and smile at her “Nice meeting you too VI…” Bom answers with smile on her face “VI… let go of the hand or I’ll kill you…” TOP said seriously “TOP don’t be mean…” Bom said before letting go of VI’s hand “Yeah Hyung don’t be mean… shaking hand is needed when you meet somebody for the first time… its show respect…” VI said while looking at TOP “Shut up…” TOP respond “TOP! Don’t be mean to VI…” Bom said while glaring at him before turning to VI and said “Sorry for his behavior…” VI just smile and said “It’s ok… I’m used to his behavior…” “Hmmm… we can sit down while talking…” YB said suddenly before sitting on the sofa. TOP just nod and assist Bom to sit on the sofa and sit beside her while VI sit beside YB and start talking with each other.

 

---------------------------------

 

“Guys… VI… YB… I want you to meet Dara…” Jiyong said the moment he reach VI and YB before assisting Dara to the other side of Bom and then sit beside her “Nice meeting you Dara…” YB said with smile on his face “Nice meeting you Dara…” VI said with excitement on his voice and a huge smile on his face “Nice meeting you too…” Dara said with a shy smile on her face “Where is D-Lite??” Jiyong asks while scanning the room with full of people hoping he can spot D-Lite in the crowd “Ohhh… D-Lite is late but he is on his way here…” VI answers “Ohhh… Why is he late??” Jiyong asks again “He need to do some clean up with the computer in the office…” YB said while drinking his beer “Ohhh… I see…” Jiyong responds before turning to VI and said “VI can you gets Dara and Bom their foods and drinks…” “OK Hyung…” VI responds happily before standing up and leaves.

 

“Ji… that’s not nice…” Dara said with a low voice while looking at his face. Jiyong turn to Dara with frown on his head and asks “What’s not nice baby??” “What you did to VI…” Dara answers “Baby… I just told him to get you and Bom some foods and drinks…” Jiyong responds “Ji… Bom and I can get our own foods and drinks…” Dara said “You don’t need to asks or tell someone to get it for us…” she continues “It’s ok baby… don’t worry... VI is happy to serve you…” Jiyong said with smile on his face “He is happy to serve me?? Why???” Dara asks curiously “Because VI wants to be close to you…” Jiyong answers “Close to me??” Dara asks “Yup! VI knows who you are because he is my person assistant, he has access to some of my file and he saw your picture and start asking questions about you which by the way I don’t answer most of them…” Jiyong said “and VI said he wants to be close to you… like me and him…” he continues “Then when I told him that I’m bringing you here, he is really excited…” Jiyong said while looking at Dara. Meanwhile, Dara just nod her head while listening to Jiyong’s explanation “Ohhh… I see…” Dara said “I’ll try to be close to him….” She continues “Don’t force yourself… just talk to him and he will be happy…” Jiyong said with smile on his face, Dara just nod before turning away to Jiyong and sit properly and start scanning the room while Jiyong start talking to YB, TOP and sometimes Bom. After a couple of minutes, VI return together with two waiter with full of foods and drinks for all of them, after the waiter puts everything in their table, VI start his version of getting to know each other with his mouthful of question while looking at Dara and Bom with a huge smile on his face without minding TOP and GD’s deathly glare towards him.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                   SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING REGULARY

                                                                                                       I HOPE YOU LIKE MY NEW UPDATE

                                                                                                  I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW

                                                                                                                       ENJOY READING!!!

 

 

P.S.

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY CUTE JAILED ALWAYS LATE WORKAHOLIC AHJUMMA HALMOENI UNNIE.... SARANG YOU!! ^________________^