THE GRADUATION

GANGSTER's KISS

CHAPTER 46: THE GRADUATION

 

"OMG!! Finally!!! Today is the day!!!"Dara said before jumping out of her bed and went directly to her closet to get her dress and her toga then she run to the other side of her room and get her shoes before she went back to her bed and put everything on top of it. While looking at her dress Dara feels like crying because she remember all her hardship just to finish her course "Gosh...after this what will I do?!?" Dara ask her self.

 

After two minutes....

 

"Oh my... i need to find work immediately...need to make my resume and all my credentials...i need to do lots of thing after my graduation!!!" Dara said to her self excitingl, when all of a sudden she hears a knock at her door "Miss Dara, your breakfast is ready... Master Kwon said that you need to prepare for your graduation and he will wait at the library.." jihye said outside her door "Ok...give me 30 minutes..."Dara answers before she run to the bathroom and do what she needs to do.

 

------------------------

 

Jiyong is busy talking to VI when all of a sudden the door open and Dara enter with her big smile on her face "Ji... im ready... lets go" Dara said while walking toward him. "VI just prepare everything..." Jiyong said before ending the call, he look at Dara and said "Baby you look beautiful in that dress.." before giving her a sweet kiss on her lip "Ji don't do that you'll ruin my lipstick"Dara said with annoyed voice "Sorry baby... let's go.. you don't want to be late in your graduation.. right?!?" Jiyong said then stand up and grab Dara's hand and walk straight to the door and walk towards the front door where his car waiting for them.

 

------------------------

 

"Ji.. are we going to pick up Bom?" Dara ask while looking at Jiyong "Nope... TOP will pick up Bom and his father.. we will just meet them at your school.."Jiyong answer while looking at his laptop "Ji... what are you doing??"Dara ask again because she notice that Jiyong is not paying any attention to her while they are talking "Im doing some work... for our Japan investor..." Jiyong answer "Ok" Dara respond then just sit quietly until they reach her school. 

 

When they reach her school, Dara immediately saw his brothers car park at the side of her school. "Ji, my brother is here already... please don't make any scene...please..."Dara said before turning to Jiyong. Jiyong shut down his laptop then turn to Dara and said "Baby, relax... everyhthing will be fine... don't worry and just enjoy your day..." "But Ji, I know you and my brother is not in goos terms... so... please... don't make any scene... I know I can'T force you to like him but please just act civil with each other just for today.." Dara said with worried voice "Hey..." Jiyong said before putting both his hand on Dara's cheek "Baby look in my eyes, I promise that nothing bad will happen... ok... this day will be perfect for you..." he continue, Dara just nod and smile while looking at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong kiss Dara's lip and said "Lets go inside, so you can greet your brother and Bom" "Yeah" Dara respond then she follow Jiyong going out of the car. When they are both outside, Jiyong holds Dara's hand and walk towards the school auditorium where the graduation will be happening. 

 

"Ji, after this I need to start looking for a job" Dara suddenly said while walking beside Jiyong "I need to prepare my resume, credentials and everything.." Dara continue with excitement in her voice."No... you will not work..."Jiyong reply with a serious voice "Yes!!" Dara respond "I said No...so it means NO.." Jiyong respond with now a very serious voice "What?!?! Are you serious?!?" Dara ask "Yes.. and we will talk about that matter at home... not here..." Jiyong said "Ji...."Dara respond with soft voice "No...we will talk at home"Jiyong said and just keep on walking while Dara just keep quiet and follow Jiyong.

 

--------------------------

 

When Dara and Jiyong reach the auditorium, they immediately saw Bom with his father, VI, D-Lite, VI, Taeyang, TOP , Se7ven, Teddy and Teddy's friends waiting at the door. "Hey guys!" Dara greet them then walk straight to Bom to give her a hug and kiss while Jiyong still holding Dara's hand just follow her and just nod to greet all of them. "Why are you all here outside?" Dara asked after greeting them " We are all waiting for you.." TOP answer "Which I said is rediculous because you two can go inside safetly without us." Bom said before rolling her eyes "Ohhh...well.. Bom is right..." Dara said "You don't have to do this... we can go inside on our won..." Dara continue "See!! I told you..." Bom respond before giving Dara  a tight hug "Well, now we are here...can we go inside now.." Jiyong said seriously "Yeah,..Lets go..."TOP answer immediately before opening the door so everyone can enter. 

 

"Hyung, What do you think happened?" VI ask Taeyang while walking "Shhhh...dont ask just keep quiet..."Taeyang answer "Beside, I dont have any idea what happen..." Taeyang continue, VI just nod and keep following them until they reach their sit. "Just sit were ever you want.." Jiyong said before sitting on his chair, everyone just nod and start to find their sit. 

 

Meanwhile....

 

Teddy is just observing Dara and Jiyong's action and he know that are they having a  problem. He just need to cool down when it comes to Jiyong to make his plan work. He knows Jiyong is not an easy opponent, so he need to plan carefully, especially Dara is also involve. He need to decide fast or everything can fall apart. Teddy just sigh before sitting at the back of Jiyong while se7ven sit beside him "Don't think to hard.."se7en  said after sitting comfortably beside Teddy "Just think of Dara's future and your future..and everything will be alright" he continue "Easy for you to say... you dont have a little sister to look after..." Teddy answer with annoyed voice. Se7en just laugh and said "Yeah...Im blessed..right?!?" Se7en respond with teasing voice "Shut up..."Teddy respond and just listen to the ceremony without paying any attention to his friend who sit around him.

 

After three hours.....

 

"Finaly!!! It's done...my hurts after sitting for t

hree hours" VI said wile walking towards the door "Wow...I thought your mouth will be the one hurting because you keep talking for three hours..." TOP respond with annoyed look "Hyung!!!" VI reply "Why?!? It's true, you keep talking and talking while the ceremony is on going..." TOP said "I have a good explanation for that..."VI respond "and What is your good explanation??" D-lite ask "Well, if i dont talk i can have a bad breath.." VI answer seriously "Seriously?!?" Taeyang ask "Yeah... im Serious.." VI answer "Your reason is stupid..." TOP said before start talking to Bom's father and the rest just keep on walking without paying attention to VI's antic.

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

 

When they reach the car park.....

 

 

 

"Oppa...thank you for coming... i know you and ji are not in good terms but can you please talk and fix this misunderstanding." Dara said after giving his brother a big hug "Don't worry little sister, everything will be alright.. I promise.."Teddy respond with a smile on his face "Thank you so much for everything..." Dara said with tears on her eyes "Love you Oppa.." she continue "Hey dont cry... love you too lil sis." Teddy respond.

 

"Dara lets go" Jiyong said while looking at Teddy seriously. Dara look at Jiyong and nod before looking back at his brother and give him a kiss on his cheek "Take care" Teddy said "You too Oppa" Dara respond before walking toward Jiyong. When Dara reach Jiyong, he immediately open the back door of the car to let Dara in before looking at se7en and VI " Guys see you at the resto..." Jiyong said before going inside the car and command his driver their destination while the other car follows them behind.