NEW HOME

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 42: NEW HOME

 

"Where are you taking me??" Dara asks to all the men in black the moment Dara step inside the car "Master GD said to bring you to his home..." one of the men said "Can you bring me to my own home??" Dara ask again "No... we can't disobey Master GD's command... Sorry..." the same men answer. Dara just sigh and stay quiet during the whole time until they reach a super high white wall and when their car stop in front of the huge gate, it open authomatically and the driver start to drive inside. When the car enter inside, Dara saw a super spacious land, trees everywhere and a huge house in the middle. "OMG!!! that's not a house.... that is a freaking mansion with a capital M!!! that house is huge...." Dara said with amazement in her voice. "Who's house is that??" Dara asks while still looking at the house "That's master GD's house..." the men answers. The moment the car stop in front of the mansion's big door, all the men in black step out side and open Dara's side door for her to step out.

When Dara is out of the car, one of the men lead her toward the door and assist her to step inside the house "Master GD said that this is your new home from now on. All your things are already arrange in your room. If you need something, you can call the maid and lastly, Thunder, Mir and GO will be your bodyguards." one of the men in black said before he leave Dara, the moment the men disappear, a maid and three younger but serious men appear. "Mistress... I will be your personal maid. My name is Jiye and this is your body guard" Jiye said "Nice meeting you all, but can you help me get a cab so i can go home already..." Dara asks while looking at the four people in front of her "Hmmm... Sorry Miss Dara... but Master GD said that you can't go out..." Jiye answers "and Master GD is on his way here..." she continue "Anyway, I'll just assist you to your new room... kindly follow me..." Jiye said before turning her back to Dara and walk straight to the stair and without a choice Dara follow Jiye and when Dara pass through her body guard, the three men walk behind Dara without saying anything.

 

---------------------------------

 

"Is she already at my place???" GD asks the moment the other person answer his call "Good... don't let her go out..." He continue "I'm on my way there..." GD said before ending the call. "So, where did you bring Dara?" YB asks while driving the car "She is at my home...." GD answers "Home? You mean our apartment??" VI asks "No... Home... means my personal house..." GD replied calmly "Are f***ing kidding me?? seriously??" TOP said while still holding Bom's hand, who is just sitting quitely beside TOP while listening to them "Yeah... I order my men to bring her to my own home..." GD reply "Why?? Are you questioning my decision??" GD asks with an anger tone of voice "No...." TOP instantly reply "So... I'm driving there now??" YB ask "Yeah... and drive faster.." GD respond before looking outside the window which indicates that he does not want to talk anymore, so all his friend stay quiet during their trip to GD's House.

 

------------------------------

 

"Miss Dara, This will be your room..." Jiye said the moment she enter the room, when Dara enters the room, her eyes open so wide because she can't believe that the room is super huge plus it has a mini living room, small kitchen, personal bathroom, a huge closet and a very large bed "This room is huge..." Dara said while her eyes is roaming around "Yes Miss.. this is the second largest room in the house... Master GD assign this room for you..." Jiye respond "Second???" Dara asks "Yes Miss... Second... because Master GD's room is the largest room in this house..." Jiye answer "Ohhhh.... I see..." Dara reply "But can you transfer me to a much smaller room... I think I can't sleep inside this room..." she continue "I'm sorry Miss Dara... but Master GD said that this will be your room and I can't disobey him..." Jiye reply "Anyway, I'll leave you for a while so you can rest... your bodyguards will be standing in front of your room, so if you need anything just call them..." Jiye explain "Have a good day Miss Dara..." Jiye said before leaving Dara inside her room. "OMG!! Ji is super rich... as in rich to the highest level..." Dara said to herself while walking towards the bed and sit down "Haist... I still need to go home... I'm worried to Bom and Teddy..." she contiue "I'll just rest first and wait for Jiyong to arrive to convince him to send me back to my place..." Dara said before laying to bed and take a short nap while waiting for Jiyong to arrive.

 

--------------------------------

 

The moment Jiyong enters his home, he immediately call Jiye "How's Dara?" GD asks when Jiye walks in the living room "Good evening Master GD... Miss Dara is asleep in her room..." Jiye answer before looking at the back of GD, where she saw VI, D-Lite, YB and TOP with Bom still beside him holding her hand but still remain quiet "Good evening Sirs.. Miss..." Jiye said while looking at GD's friends "Good Evening.." YB respond while the other just nods at her "Ok.. don't wake her up..." GD said "Just prepare our dinner..." he continue before walking toward the stair to see Dara leaving his friends in the living room. Jiye immediately leave without saying anything to follow his master's order.

"So...." VI said "What are we gonna do??" he asks "Maybe we can sit down first, so i can absord everything that happens tonight..." Bom responds while looking at TOP with concern look "Ok... let's go to the terrace to sit down..." TOP said before dragging Bom towards th terrace's direction while everyone just follow behind. The moment everyone is settled with their seat, Bom looks around and said "So, Jiyong is super rich??" "Yeah... as in super duper rich..." VI answers "Hmmmm... I know this is a personal question but i just want to know... Is his money came from the gang business?" Bom asks with a curious look "Ohhh... no... Jiyong's money came from their family business... His father start a small construction firm that supply materials to other architectural firm and  it just boom and Jiyong inherit the business from his father and now he run the place... and make it much more successful because of all his bright business idea..." YB answers "Ohhhh... I see... I feel better now... thanks for the answer..." Bom said with a smile on her face "No problem..." YB answers "So, can I ask you a question?" VI suddenly said, Bom turn to VI and said "Sure..." "Hmmm... Do you think Teddy will get Dara and bring her to the State becasue of what happen tonight??" VI asks seriously "Probably..." Bom answer "Teddy is really protective of Dara, especially when their parent both died... Teddy spoiled Dara so much but he is a super protective and strict brother to Dara..." she continue "But at this moment I don't know what will Teddy do...." Bom said with a sad look on her face "Can we jsut forget what happen tonight... I mean... just for tonight... let's relax and solve these problem tomorrow..." D-Lite said while looking at everyone's face "Yeah..." TOP said "I suddenly feel so tired..." he continue "Let's just hope Jiyong has a solid plan for him and Dara..." YB said before sighing while everyone just stay quiet.

 

----------------------------------------

 

When GD saw Dara sleeping peacefully on her bed, a smile appear on his face "Dara... You are so beautiful..." Jiyong said to himself while looking at Dara "and I will do anything to make sure that you will stay by my side... your mine... only mine..." he continue with a determine look before walking towards the bed and slowly crawling on the bed, so he will not wake up Dara. "I'll never let you go Dara..." Jiyong said while sitting beside Dara while looking down at her "Even though he is your brother, i'll never give you back to him... you're already mine... and i'll be keeping you forever..." he continue before lowering his face towards Dara.