JIYONG’s PROBLEM

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 30 – JIYONG’s PROBLEM

 

“VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII…. Get your f**king inside my office now!!!” GD shouts inside his office while speaking to VI on the phone before slamming the phone back to its place then back to reading the report he just receive. When all of a sudden the door burst open and enters VI catching his breath from running “Hyung… W-what’s the problem??” VI asks slowly “What the F**k is this report???” Jiyong asks before throwing the paper in front of VI “Ha???” VI responds with frown on his face before picking the report on the floor and read it “Hyung this is the report about the kidnapping and killing of some of our girl member…” VI said after reading and sitting in front of GD “F**k I know that… I read that already but what I am pissed off is why the report is so lacking of information… it’s been a 2 months since it happen…” GD said angrily “The information is so lacking of clue on how we are going to find those b**t**d~!!” he continues “Hyung I don’t know… I just receive the folder this early morning and put it on your table immediately…” VI answers “Damn!! That report is useless… talk to JYJ leader in my behalf and ask if they have new information about this case…” GD said “Yes Hyung…” VI responds while looking at GD “That report is so useless… Haist… asks D-Lite to investigate this matter instead and help him… I want the report ASAP…” Jiyong said “and call everyone, I want to meet them today at exactly 5 pm… here in my office…” he continues, VI just nod to respond to GD’s order while looking at him “So… what are you still doing here… GO!” GD said with a loud voice. VI stands up instantly and run towards the door to leave while GD returns to his corporate works.

 

----------------------------------------

 

“So… Where do you want to go??”  Teddy asks to Dara while eating their breakfast “Hmmmm… we can go to the park then we can go to amusement park the mall and museum…” Dara said with excitement on her voice “Park and amusement park??” Teddy asks “Oppa, Park is where we can go biking and feeding fish while amusement park, we can ride different types of rides and play games…” Dara explain “Ohhh… Okies…” Teddy responds “How about you Bom… you like to join us??” Teddy asks then looks at Bom’s direction “Oh no… I’m meeting TOP today… So you two can enjoy your bonding… don’t worry about me...” Bom respond while chewing her food “Ok…” Teddy responds while Dara just nod.

 

After eating, Dara went straight to her room to prepare herself for their brother-sister bonding when her phone start ringing. When Dara get her phone on her bedside table, she instantly answers it when Dara saw Jiyong’s name on the screen “Hello…” Dara greeted Jiyong “Hi… Are you busy??” Jiyong said and asks “Not really… I’m just preparing myself to go out…” Dara answers while brushing her hair “Going out… Where?? And who are you meeting out??” Jiyong asks immediately “Hey… relax… I’m going out together with my brother… We are going to the park, amusement park, mall and museum today…” Dara said with excitement on her voice “Ohhh… I see... well… enjoy your time with your brother…” Jiyong respond “I’m surely will…” Dara instantly respond “Are you busy??” Dara instantly asks “Not really… I’m just reading and signing documents and a couple of meeting…” Jiyong answers “Ohhh… you’re busy…” Dara responds “No…” Jiyong said “Is Thunder going to follow me around today??” Dara suddenly asks “Yeah… to make sure your always safe…” Jiyong answer seriously “Hmmmm… Can I meet him??” Dara asks again “No…” Jiyong respond “Why???” Dara asks “Because that’s my rule… he will follow you without making himself visible to you…” Jiyong explain “What if I want to meet him??” Dara asks “My answer is still no… you can’t meet him…” Jiyong respond seriously “Just enjoy yourself and don’t think about your bodyguard… ok…” he continues “I need to go… I have another meeting…”Jiyong said “Ok…” Dara respond “I love you baby…” Jiyong said before making a kiss sound “Love you too…” Dara responds before ending the call.

 

When the call end, Dara check herself to the mirror and when she is satisfied with her look, she immediately get her bag and went down to wait for his brother at their living room but when she reach the living room, Dara saw Teddy sitting comfortably on the sofa “You’re here already…” Dara said when she reaches her brother. Teddy looks at Dara and said “Yeah…” “What take you so long to changes??” Teddy asks “Hmmmm… I just need to do something… you know girl thing…” Dara answers with a small smile on her face “Whatever…” Teddy responds before standing up and said “Let’s go” before grabbing his sister hand walks toward the door to leave.

 

------------------------------------

 

“So, how are Dara and Teddy??” TOP asks while eating lunch at one of their favorite restaurant together with Bom “Hmmmmmm… They have a brother-sister bonding today… They are going to park, amusement park, mall and museum…” Bom answers while eating her food without looking at TOP “Museum?? Seriously??” TOP asks with amusement in his voice, Bom look at TOP then nod and said “Yeah… Museum is one of Dara’s favorite places and even though Teddy thinks it’s boring as long as Dara is happy he will go with her…” Bom answers “Ohhhh… I see… So, Teddy loves Dara so much??” TOP asks with curiosity on his voice “Super love… He spoiled Dara so much… but Teddy also disciplines Dara… She need to follow Teddy’s rules always…” Bom answers while drinking “Ha?? Teddy spoiled Dara yet disciplines her?? I’m kinda confused…” TOP asks and said “Well… Teddy buy Dara everything she wants but in return Dara need to finish her study first… and no drinking, no smoking, no partying, no staying out super late, always update Teddy everything that is happening to her and most especially no boyfriend until Teddy approves him…” Bom explain “Wow… that’s kinda… Hmmmm...” TOP said but before TOP can continues Bom in and said “Boring… That’s why Dara just go to school, home, library and museum most of the time…” “When Jiyong saw her at that bar that night I just use my super persuasive power for her to join me…” she continues “Well… at least Dara is slowly improving herself…” Top said while chewing his food, Bom just nod while looking at TOP with a huge smile on her face.

 

---------------------------------------

 

When Jiyong ended the call, he immediately dials D-Lite office number “GD here… Go to my office now…” Jiyong said and ended the call before returning to his works. After a couple of minutes, GD hears a knock at his office door then D-Lite enters with his laptop on his hand “Do you need anything??” D-Lite asks while walking towards GD’s desk “Did VI tells you something today??” GD asks seriously, D-Lite just nod after sitting in front of GD’s desk “So, what do you want to know??” D-Lite asks “Everything that you gathered…” GD responds “Nothing much…” D-Lite said while looking at GD “Damn!! F**k!! As in nothing useful to capture those b**t**d…” Jiyong said with piss off voice, D-Lite just shake his head to answer GD “But don’t worry… I’ll keep searching and investigating…” D-Lite said seriously, GD just sigh before nodding “But I hope you can find something ASAP… I want to solve this as soon as possible…” GD said “So, those b**t**d can’t do any harm anymore…” he continues while looking at D-Lite seriously “Yes Hyung… I’ll do my best to find something ASAP…” D-Lite responds before standing up and leave GD’s office “D-Lite, we have a meeting at 5 pm today… don’t forget that…” GD said before D-Lite reaches the office door and leave, GD just saw D-Lite nod before he leaves his office.

 

‘Haist… We did not experience a gang fight for a long time but still problem exist…’ Jiyong said to himself while giving his head a massages ‘and this problem is giving me a headache…’ he continues before looking outside his office window.