SURPRISE!!!

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 14 – SURPRISE!!

 

“Are you sure??” GD asks after hearing what TOP said “Yup! Her cousin told me…” TOP answers “So, you’re close with her cousin??” GD asks while looking at TOP “Well… of course… Bom and I are super-duper close…” TOP said with a playful voice “How close??” GD asks seriously “She is my real girlfriend already…” TOP answer with smile on his face. “Really Hyung?? When???” VI asks curiously “Oh…. Three weeks ago...” TOP answer “Wow... Congrats Hyung” VI reply before tapping TOP’s shoulder “Thanks!” TOP reply while looking at VI.

 

“Did you tell Bom that you’re in a gang?” GD asks suddenly that make VI and TOP looks at him while D-Lite and YB also turn their attention to his direction “Not yet…” TOP answers “Why??” he asks while looking at GD “If you tell Bom about you being in a gang make sure that you will tell her to keep shout about this matter, especially to Dara…” GD answers seriously “But she does not know you… So, Bom can’t connect me to you…” TOP answer “Ohh… But soon she will know me…” GD said with mocking tone “Yah! What are you planning to do??” TOP asks nervously “Ohh… don’t worry… I’ll just introduce my existence in Dara’s life to her cousin very soon…” GD said with smile on his face while looking at TOP “Man, just don’t do anything that will harm Bom… I really love her…” TOP said with a pleading tone. GD looks at TOP and said “Don’t worry… I will never harm Bom because she is Dara’s cousin… I know Dara loves her” GD reply. TOP just sigh and nod.  

 

GD gets his phone inside his pocket and sent a message to Thunder, after sending the message he return his phone inside his pocket and look at his friend seriously. “Hyung… When are you going to introduce yourself to Dara’s cousin??” VI asks curiously. GD looks at VI while smirking and said “Now…” Everybody who is sitting at the table look at GD with a shock face “What did you do??” TOP asks nervously again “Nothing that will harm your girl… so don’t worry…” GD answers with a huge smile on his face “So, let’s continue our meeting…” GD said before turning his attention to the paper in front of him leaving his friend with curious look.

 

----------------------------------------

 

“Dara, where have you been??” Bom asks the moment she saw Dara enters their house. Dara look at Bom who is seriously looking at her while sitting comfortably at their sofa before answering “Ohh… I just went to the Park to relax…” “Why???” Dara asks while walking towards Bom and then sit down beside her. “There’s a delivery for you that arrive a couple of hours ago.” Bom said while looking at Dara keenly “Ohhh… really?? Where it is??” Dara asks excitedly but before Bom can answer Dara continues and ask “Is it from my brother Teddy???” Bom look at Dara seriously and said “I don’t know… I ask the delivery man to put everything inside your room... I…” but before Bom can finish what she is supposed to say Dara instantly stand up and run towards her room up stair to check the delivery. When Dara reach her room door, she excitedly opens the door and was shock at what she see inside her room.

 

“Bomieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” Dara calls Bom’s name with a loud voice when she come back to her sense  “That’s what I’m trying to ask you if you just listen to me before you run to room” Bom said behind Dara. Dara look at Bom and asks “Where did all of this come from??” before returning her attention back to her room full of flowers that is now look like a flower shop “Dara, who is Jiyong?” Bom asks again with a serious voice. Dara instantly turn her attention back to Bom when he hears Jiyong’s name “How did you know him??” Dara asks with a surprise voice. Meanwhile, Dara is waiting for Bom’s answer but instead she saw her getting something inside her pocket and gave it to her and said “Here… It’s a card… The delivery man gave this to me…” Dara reach for the card and open it to read:

 

 

To My Dearest Beautiful Girl Dara

 

Sorry if I can’t meet you this week… I’m kinda busy…

I hope you can forgive me for not being with you….

I send you these flowers for you to know that I’m always thinking about you…

I hope you like the flowers that I send you…

I’ll be seeing you soon… PROMISE….

 

                                                                      Love,

                                                                    Jiyong

 

After finish reading the card, Dara looks at Bom with a surprise look “Who is Jiyong Dara??” Bom asks again the moment she saw Dara looks at her “Well, Jiyong is… I…” Dara try to explain but she can’t speak properly because she can’t believe Jiyong will do all of these. “Dara… I’m asking you… who is Jiyong?” Bom asks patiently while still looking at Dara’s shock face.  When Bom did not hear any answer from Dara, she shakes her head and shouts her name as loud as she can “Daraaaaaaaaaaa!!” On the other hand, when Dara hears Bom shout she instantly come back to her sense and said “Sorry… I just space out.” “I can see that… Now... Can you answer my question, who is Jiyong?” Bom said and asks. Dara sighs and walk inside her room while Bom follow her behind. Dara pick some flower out of her bed and put down on the floor for her to have a space to sit on. Dara look at Bom and said “Just sit anywhere you want” Bom just sit on a small chair after pick the flower out of it.  “Well…” Bom said. Dara sighs again and said “Remember when I accompany you to the bar three weeks ago” Bom nod without saying anything to Dara “I meet Jiyong there… While you are dancing I feel I need to go to the bathroom because I drink too much ice tea, but because you’re taking too long to go back and I can’t take it anymore I decided to go and search for the bathroom…” Dara continue while looking at Bom “So, where is Jiyong in your story??” Bom asks again. Dara sighs and said “Well, Jiyong just appear behind me and say something about common sense to ask someone if I can’t find something with smirk on his face like I’m some kind of idiot.” “And then” Bom in “Then I just ignore him and continue walking but Jiyong follow me and grasp my hand when I did not stop and we fight and then… then…” Dara said but can’t continue because she does not know if telling Bom about the kiss is a good decision. “Then what happen??” Bom asks impatiently while looking at Dara.

 

“Then he kisses me…” Dara said before sighing. When Bom hears what Dara said she feels surprise and said “OMG!! Jiyong kisses you the first time you saw each other??” Dara just nod but not looking at Bom because she feel shy “So, Did you respond?” Bom asks with a teasing tone. Dara look at Bom with a surprise look and said “Bomieeeeeee!” “Hey! It’s ok… don’t be shy” Bom said to Dara “Then what happen??” Bom asks again “Well, after he kisses me, Jiyong said I’m his and that I’m his girlfriend now…” Dara answer “Owwwwwwwww… Really??” Bom asks “Yeah… Then after a couple of day, he went to our school and giving me no choice to go on a date with him.” Dara answers “Where did you go??” Bom asks “Well, Jiyong bring me to Diamond Hotel and we ate dinner at the Penthouse… then after that he send me home… That’s it...” Dara answers while looking at Bom “Wow.. Diamond Hotel and you eat at the Penthouse. This Jiyong guys is rich...” Bom said while looking at Dara “Yeah!! He is super rich because he is the CEO of KJ Corp.” Dara said then sighs before looking at the flowers inside her room “Whaatttttttttttttttt???” Bom asks with a loud voice when she hears what Dara said “As in the KJ Corp.???” Bom asks with a surprise voice. Dara just nod before looking at Bom “What I’m going to do with all these flowers?” Dara asks to Bom “So, what are you planning to do??” Bom ask without answering Dara’s question “Planning?? About what??” Dara asks with a clueless tone “Hello… about Jiyong… I’m 100% sure that Jiyong will never leave you alone… “ Bom said before standing up then look at Dara with a huge smile on her face “Dara… I’m happy for you… You have a boyfriend already” Bom said before walking towards the door and leave, leaving Dara with a shock looks.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

“Sir, I’m done for today… Miss Dara is already at home… and you’re instruction is also done.” Thunder said when GD asks about Dara “Good… You can rest now…” GD said with smile on his face while drinking inside his home before ending his call. GD can’t help to smile when he imagine Dara’s face when she saw all the flowers he send for her. When all of a sudden, Jiyong instantly decide to call Dara. He searches for her number and call “Hello...” Jiyong greeted Dara after answering his call “Jiyong…” Dara said when she hears Jiyong’s voice “Yeah…. It’s me…” Jiyong answers “What do you want??” Dara asks seriously “Well, I just like to know if you like the flowers that I send you…” Jiyong said while smiling “The flowers are beautiful… Thanks… but I don’t understand why you send me too many flowers… My bedroom looks like a flowers shop!!” Dara answers with a loud voice but before GD can responds “What I’m going to do with these flowers that you send me??” Dara asks with irritated voice. GD laughs and said “Well… I don’t know what’s your favorite flower, so I kinda bought every kinds of flower to make sure.” “I know you’re rich but you don’t need to waste money for me” Dara said calmly. When Jiyong hears what Dara said, he starts to feel furious again “Dara... My Dara… You don’t have to worry about my money… ok… I have lots of it… and if I want to waste it to you that’s my problem not yours…” GD said as calm as possible because he does not like to start a fight with Dara again “But….” Dara said but before she can finish what she are going to say GD in and said “I’ll pick you up tomorrow… after your class… so wait for me…” before ending the call without waiting for Dara’s reply.

 

After calling Dara, Jiyong walks towards his room with smile on his face while whistling. On the other hand, Dara can’t believe that she will be seeing Jiyong again. ‘Haist… maybe Bom is right… Jiyong will never leave me alone…’ Dara said to herself while laying on his bed ‘and with all his resources… maybe he can hire someone to follow me around and report everything I do to him’ Dara continues while chuckling because she can’t imagine will do such thing before closing her eyes to sleep.