BOM'S BOYFRIEND

GANGSTER's KISS

 

CHAPTER 12 – BOM’S BOYFRIEND

 

“What the?!?!!” Dara said when she saw Bom’s empty bedroom. “Where is she?” Dara asks to herself then look at Bom’s wall clock and said “It’s still 6:00AM, too early for Bom to wake up” then close the door and went to her own room to get her phone. When Dara pick up her phone, she immediately looks for Bom’s number and call. ‘Haist… Why is she not answering my call??’ Dara said to herself while listening to the ring sound on the other line. Dara still try calling a couple of times but still no answer, she just sighs and walks towards her bathroom to ready herself to go to school.

 

-------------------------------------

 

“Hmmmmmm…” Bom moan when she feels something on her waist that is preventing her to move, then Bom slowly open her eyes and roam is eyes around “OMG!!” Bom said before suddenly getting up startling the still sleepy TOP “Bommie, it still early… let’s sleep for at least 5 more minutes” TOP said with still close eyes while trying to embrace Bom’s waist. Bom takes off TOP’s arm around her waist and get off of the bed with a bed sheet covering her body while searching her dress inside TOP’s room.  “I have to go… Dara is probably looking for me” Bom said while dressing up. TOP sit up on his bed while looking at Bom with sleepy eyes and said “Just call her…” Bom look at TOP and said “I really need to go… need to prepare for school…” “Are you sending home??” Bom asks while fixing herself “Yeah…” TOP said and sighs before getting of the bed to also dress up.

 

“I need to introduce you to Dara as my boyfriend” Bom said while sitting inside TOP’s car. TOP glance at Bom and said “Ok… Is she going to accept us?? I mean we just meet two – three weeks ago and now we are into a relationship. Do you think she will understand?”  Bom turn to TOP with smile on his face and said “Ohhh… Don’t worry she will accept you… and she will accept our relationship… Dara will be happy for us… She is like my sister and if I’m happy she is also happy… I’ll tell you something about Dara… So that you have an idea about her real personality… OK???” TOP is just nodding while listening to Bom “You know Dara is a very reserved person, she just likes to read and study. Most of her time involves books… Musical play and classic music is her thing but when you get close to her., you will know that she is very friendly and a happy person. For Dara living in a peaceful world is like a happy ever after, that’s why she hates violence, war and most especially gang…” Bom continues “Gang??” TOP asks while feeling nervous

 

“Yup…” Bom said while nodding “How about you?” TOP asks nervously while glancing at Bom’s side “Well, my friend’s boyfriend is in a gang, and he is also my friend, so I’m ok with it.” Bom answer while still looking at TOP “Hey, Are you ok??” Bom asks when she notices TOP looks weird “Yeah… I’m fine…” TOP answer then turn to Bom with smile on his face. “Oh… Where here already… I hope Dara is still inside…” Bom said after looking at her watch. After stepping out of the car, TOP and Bom walks towards the house while holding each other hand.

 

“Daraaaaaa…” Bom shout the moment she step inside their house and walks towards the living room while TOP follows Bom behind. On the other hand, when Dara hears Bom voice, she immediately run towards the living from the kitchen “Bommmmmmmmm… Where did you go??” Dara asks the moment she saw Bom sitting on the sofa in their living room“I check you inside your room and you’re not there” she continues not waiting for Bom’s reply “Can you sit down first, before I answer your question” Bom reply while looking at Dara. Dara immediately sit down in front of Bom and frown when she notices another person sitting beside Bom. “So?? And who is he??” Dara asks with frown on her face while looking at Bom. “Well, I sleep at Seunghyun house last Night” Bom said “Whaaaaaaaaaaaat???” Dara asks with a loud voice “Are you serious???” Dara asks again. Bom just nod while looking at Dara. “So, who is he??” Dara asks again then turn to the person beside Bom “Well, this is Seunghyun but you can call him TOP… but I call him Tabi…” Bom answers. Dara just nod and asks “and??” “And he is my boyfriend” Bom answers “Ohhhhhh…” Dara reply while looking back and forth to Bom “Since when?? Where did you two meet??” Dara asks again “Well, You don’t remember him; I introduce him to you at the bar three weeks ago…” Bom answer “Sorry, I don’t remember…” Dara said while shaking her head “Well, nice meeting you… and Bom as long as your happy, I’m happy…” Dara said then look at TOP “Just don’t hurt Bom and we are ok… Just let me get to use to your present in my Bom’s life” she continues. TOP look at Dara and said “Promise… I’ll never hurt Bom… you can trust me when it comes to Bom” Dara just nod before standing up and said “Ok… Anyway, I’ll better go… I still have class…” “Ok…” Bom said while standing up and hug Dara tightly “Thank you” Bom whisper while hugging Dara while Dara just nod and break their hug before walking towards the kitchen and get her bag to leave.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

“That went well… I guess…” TOP said while sitting on the sofa. Bom looks at TOP and walks towards him and said “I told you… She will accept you and our relationship because I’m happy and you’re the one that is making me happy” before kissing TOP lips. Meanwhile, TOP instantly responds when he feels Bom’s lips on him. “I’m happy that I meet you...” TOP said in between kisses “Me too…” Bom respond and break their kiss “I have to prepare and go to school. I have afternoon classes…” Bom said while looking at TOP’s face “You want to wait here or in my room?” she continues “Hmmm… Is it ok if I wait inside your room??” TOP asks with unsure voice “Of course it’s ok…” Bom answers and grasp TOP’s hand and said “Let’s go” before walking towards the stair then goes to Bom’s room.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

‘So Bom has a boyfriend now…’ Dara said to herself with smile on her face while walking at her school hallway ‘I can’t wait to hang out with TOP, he looks so cool…’ she continues while start skipping while walking. ‘Promise… I’ll never hurt Bom… you can trust me when it comes to Bom’ Dara continues while copying TOP’s voice and giggle softly. When all of sudden, Dara hear a foot step behind her and thinking it is also a student, she turn around to greet the student but when she look at her back, Dara did not see anything ‘That is weird…’ Dara said to herself with frown on her forehead ‘I definitely hear a foot step behind me’ she continue. “Hello… Anybody there??” Dara said with a loud tone while walking a few steps forward. When Dara hears no respond, her eyes open widely then turn around instantly and shout “Ahhhhh… Ghost….” after running as fast as she can.