The same feeling?

Coincidences

 

December 6. It had been five days since the last day I met him, and he still wasn’t coming to school. From the news that I got, he was sick. Probably he was on a slight flu, or he really didn’t want to go to school. But today was the day of our second month celebration, and he wasn’t here, or at least send me a text or something.

After school, I rushed off to the school gate and took a bus as my ride back home. It was different since I used to being driven by Himchan. I looked down, twisting my legs as I volumed up my headset, trying as much as I could to not looking at the people around.

Once I got home, I went straightly to my mom who was talking on the phone. A serious expression printed on her face.

“I know... We will go there after she comes... Yeah, Meolyang Hospital? Alright...”

“Who is sick, umma?” I asked her when she hung up the telephone.

“Ah you’re home. Change your clothes, Heeyeon-ah. We are going to Mr. Kim’s house.”

“Mr. Kim? He is sick?”

“Just change your clothes. Umma will heat up the car. Hurry!”

Although it was somewhat confusing, but I just followed her commands. Less than ten minutes later, we were already on our way to Mr. Kim’s house. She didn’t speak any words, and I became uneasy. There must be something happened right now. I bit my lower lip as our car finally had already parked.

Once I got off, my mom was seen talking to one of the housemaids. Then she called me and we followed the maid stepped onto Mr. Kim’s house. It was freaking big and luxurious, well-architected.

We went upstairs, exactly on the second floor. The maid finally stopped and stood up in front of a room with a ‘Boy’s Corner’ sticker stuck on the door.

“Get in,” my mom said as he pointed the door.

“Huh?”

“I will be waiting downstairs. Just get in,” she said, leaving me alone.

Strange. Though I was a hundred percent sure it was Himchan’s room – because I surely knew he was a Paramore hardcore fans and the door was covered by Paramore’s thingy – but how if he was inside? How about I found him was ?

I slowly opened the door, sneaking out to his spacious room but apparently he wasn’t there. I was about to get out, when suddenly my eyes caught up something really unexpected.

There was my photo, printed in a large size, and stucked on the wall. Then, a big sized Teddy Bear, which was obviously bigger than me, sat neatly on the bed, with a number ‘06’ knitted on its chest. I stepped closer and found a small book wrapped on a blue carton – it was my favorite color. I held up the book and began to open it.

My heart stopped.

Appa is right. She’s very pretty.

I saw Himchan’s handwritting below my photo which was probably taken when I was busy on working at the backstage during my previous school, Hansang’s annual winter festival. I didn’t even realize that I had photographed like that.

I opened every pages, and I found more and more old photos of mine even when I was still a freshman in Hansang, and mostly was taken candidly. And there would always be a Himchan’s handwritting on or below.

She doesn’t know me. And more than that, she never sees me.

My hands were shaking as I opened every pages. And the handwritings began to increase when it seemed that the year had changed, and I found some photos of me when I was already in Jiksang. Some were taken conciously, while the other were candid.

God is Good. I have another chance to see her again in Jiksang.

I passed the test, and she’s too!

Be on our glory! Oct 6.

She didn’t even know.

Fighting, Heeyeon-ah!

If only I could be on her side forever...

At the amusemet park, with her.

I couldn’t hold on my tears, when I finally reached the last page.

It was a polaroid photo of him, still wearing the same shirt when we were off to the amusement park last weekend. He was smiling while hugging the teddy bear, though his face was extremely tired and exhausted.

December 6, will really be our day. Would you mind, Heeyeon?

I smiled a bit. So, he had the same feeling with me.

Wait, the same feeling?


The same feeling? :O

Another update! Ehm, I really appreciate it if you leave your comment. Don't be a silent reader :D

Thanks for those who read and subscribe! Have a nice day