He freaking is

Coincidences

 

Coincidence.

Two days after that night, I really had never thought that it wasn’t going to be my last meet with Mr. Kim and his son, Himchan.

I was looking at the photos on a folder – which contained a bunch of photoshoots  – on my laptop when I caught an unfamiliar face on one of those photos.

“Yeonmi-ah, you know Himchan?” I asked my bestfriend, Yeonmi, who was sitting next to me, while still keeping my eyes straight to the said name’s face.

“Are you crazy? He’s on the same year with us! He was Yongguk’s chairmate on our english class back when we were still a freshman. It’s pretty obvious I know him.”

I was still couldn’t get it.

“Is he even a student here?”

“What do you mean? Of course he freaking is! If he wasn’t, I should haven’t take a picture of him.”

“Are you serious? I have never seen him,” I said, turning my whole body to her. Still couldn’t believe that he was on the same year with me.

“I have no idea,” she looked away, then took up a mirror and began to adore her flawless face on it. “I think you’re an anti social.”

“No I’m not,” I huffed, turning my gaze again back to the photos. I remained silent, bitting my lower lip then placing my tongue on my inner cheek  as I hardly remembered all the whole time I had spent on my school. Yeonmi apparently noticed me.

“What’s going on?” she furrowed her eyebrows.

“Nothing,” I looked down, smiling a bit. “It’s just, a bit strange that I have never at least known him as a student here.”

She just shrugged and continued on adoring her face. I twisted my lips before looking back again at the photos, unconsciously took a bit longer time when a photo with Himchan on it appeared randomly.


Such a short chapter lol -_-

How was it so far? I wanna say thank you to all the readers and subscriber!

More chapters will be updated soon :)