Bae Has Come Out Of The Shadows

Waiting for the Unexpected

SEUNGRI'S POV

 

I tried to open my eyes but the sunlight won’t let me, I sighed as I felt something hard against me. My eyes shot open to see Ji hyung laying there beside me with his arms around me like vines. Trying to remember last night, I fell asleep on him didn’t I? What was I thinking?! I’m not reliable at all, I was suppose to help Bae hyung with his feelings but instead...I took advantage. I’m so confused, who do I really love anyways?

 

“Mmm...you awake maknae?” Ji hyung moaned into my ear which sent shivers down my back, I guess we’ve got some explaining to do. 

 

“N-Ne, I’m awake hyung.” I stood up from the bed and headed out the door to be met with an unusual smell, doesn’t seem like the pancake scent I am used to. 

NOBODY'S POV

 

“Morning maknae, where’s Jiyong?” Seunghyun was picking at the roasted watermelons which looked half burnt, is it even edible like that? 

 

“H-He’s coming, I think.” Seungri took a seat beside Seunghyun as he received some suspicious looks from his hyung. Seunghyun started pulling Seungri onto him and sniffed deeply into the maknae’s clothing.

 

“Wah! What the hell are you doing?!” Seungri was astounded from Seunghyun’s sudden act, it sure isn’t something that occurs every day. 

 

“Jiyong’s scent is on you, care to explain what really happened last night?” Was Seunghyun like a stalker? How did he know what Jiyong’s scent was like? That just leaves me alarmed. 

 

“Hyung, I just spilled every detail on what’s going on to him. Nothing else happened, geojitmal. Seungri was a superb liar but Seunghyun saw through it, he sees through everything it seems.

 

“You slept with him didn’t you?!” Seunghyun stood up, his fist hardened so much you can see bones sticking out, on the other hand he took the plate of roasted watermelons and threw it at Seungri.

 

Poor maknae, fell backwards onto the couch with a slight bleeding on the side of his forehead. Slowly the bleeding started getting heavy but Seunghyun didn’t stop throwing things at him. As loud as glass can get when it reaches its destination, Youngbae punched the door open as he went to stop the war Seunghyun has created.

 

“STOP! BECAUSE OF ONE PERSON, YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO KILL EACHOTHER? I KNOW YOU TWO BETTER THAN THAT! WE ARE ALL FAMILY AND THIS IS JUST DISGUSTING. SEUNGHYUN, IF JIYONG WANTS TO BE WITH SEUNGRI THEN LET HIM! SEUNGRI I REALLY HATE YOU FOR NOT TELLING ME ABOUT THIS SOONER, YOU KNEW MY FEELINGS FOR HIM. SCREW YOU ALL!” With that, Youngbae went back to his room and who knows when he will come out again?

 

“Does Jiyong really want to be with you maknae?” Seunghyun’s voice came out dry and weak, he never saw Bae that angry before.

 

Seungri just nodded with his head low, “But...it hurts more to hear Bae hyung dreads me to the fullest right now, I wasn’t as hurt when Ji hyung was throwing things and screaming. I don’t feel the same for Ji hyung but I don’t want to deceive his feelings because we might not act the same to each other ever again.” Seungri didn’t know what to do anymore, his mind is just crumbled up like a piece of paper and now that he realised his real feelings...what is there to do? The person can never trust him again.

 

“First of all, you need to get Youngbae to back off Ji because he will be mine. I’ll just have to show Jiyong why I deserve him and most of all I need to know why I like him...It’s going to be complicated. But you keep Bae in company and I will do the same with Ji. Maybe like that, Ji will start moving onto me and Bae will probably feel something for you. How about that?” Seunghyun’s plan is likely to work but it will take time right? Well we’ll just have to put the plan in action starting now.

 

Ooo, will the plan work? It'll be hard to convince Youngbae and Jiyong but let's see how successful they will be! Hope you guys are enjoying it so far!