Jiyong Starts To Realize

Waiting for the Unexpected

JIYONG'S POV

 

All I see is pitch black, with a glowing light which was coming at me, was that light going to unfold heaven? No, someone like me who's been making his own band members crazy doesn't deserve to be in peace. I feel something warm wrapped around my arms and a soft touch flicked on my forehead, it can't be the maknae who found me. I remembered crashing into the wooden floor and then my vision blurred, I never heard the maknae's footsteps rushing to rescue me....I knew I fell hard enough. 
"Jiyong..."
"Jiyong..."
It's the husky voice that specially belonged to Seunghyun hyung, I was relieved that at least he didnt leave me lying around lifeless. He really does care, I feel like a traitor for taking advantage of seungri to get rid of all thoughts about him, I must have given him stinging pain.
"Yes hyung, I'm awake but I prefer to keep my eyes closed." I didn't have any energy left to open my god damn eyes.
 
"Don't fool around, you can talk but you can't open your eyes? You just don't want to see me." I can imagine seunghyun hyung frowning right now, he was right about me not wanting to see him. Especially after I took his feelings for granted, I don't have any intention to see him.
 
"Hyung, I think it's better you leave. I will only make the situation painful because I'm heartless. I used Seungri to get rid of all thoughts about you. My feelings for Seungri in the past was an excuse since your confession could make me lose balance due to dizziness. I've hurt you all, I don't have to be forgiven because I'm far from being forgivable. I've made you all miserable because of how I felt." I wanted to shout and let all my pain and guilt out but I was too drained to do anything at all.
 
"You...went through all that because of me? You could've just told me this in the first place because you aren't alone. I was thinking about your answer all this time but then smelling your scent all over Seungri just let the beast out in me. I'm in a state that consists pain and betrayal, after hearing this from you...I should be walking away and leaving you in the dust but I love you. I am here to stay by your side and live my life to the fullest with you. There would be nothing more to ask for as long as we are toghether." Seunghyun hyung held my hands which was full of warmth and love which I was so glad to receive. 
 
"Remember when we held hands and you didn't let go? I felt so...I can't even explain my feeling at that time with words. My love for you is just so hard to explain...it can only be expressed but not in words." I smiled from the heart, he really made me feel perfect. After all this pain I made him go through, he treats me with so much love that I don't deserve to receive. My feelings for him is still mashed up together, but my senses tell me that I might feel the same for him too. 
 
"You must be really tired, gaining up to your normal state and I should have told you this later since now your head cant handle all this right? Mianhe, I really needed you to know why I deserve you." His smile showed confidence and that he's determined to make me his but little did he know he's being impatient but I didn't want to ruin this moment which I was enjoying as much as he did. 
 
"No it's best that you told me now because my mind is repeating all you have said which makes me feel so lucky to have someone like you fall for me, but like I said before I need to realize how I exactly feel about you but this time...my time will be spent with you. I still don't know why you love me and I'm very curious to find out." I used the energy I've gained to sit up and finally open my eyes to meet his black captivating orbs which never failed to draw me in. 
 
"It'd be a dream to spend all my time with you, I can't wait to know what about you caught my attention so easily because as all of you guys know I'm not easy to satisfy. Maybe you are really ONE OF A KIND, the kind which I prefer." After a brief moment of silence we both burst out laughing, that's just so cheesy and I had the urge to send him light smacks to the head.
 
Its been awhile I laughed with pride, although I still felt weird from all the affection I received although Seunghyun hyung deserves a chance and i shouldn't keep him waiting any longer, I just hope Seungri will forgive me later on and go with Bae since only he can really put Bae into a fun, cheery mood but I don't have that effect on Bae anymore...Seungri spends more time with him nowadays and because of me that time has been wasted on but Bae hyung will soon realize he can't live without the maknae. Most of all  I looked forward to many different memories to be made with The Official Pimp.
 
Jiyong is slowly realizing who he really feels comfortable and secure with. But it won't be fun if they start dating all of a sudden without knowing their reasons. Jiyong still needs time to realize if he loves Seunghyun or not so it will be fun to write TEEHEE. Also sorry for mistakes, I didn't edit since its from my iPod. Also if it's short, please don't mind since...it looks big when I wrote it in my ipod.