What's up maknae?

Waiting for the Unexpected

NOBODY'S POV

 

Jiyong saw Seunghyun moving up the stairs ahead of him, so Jiyong ran up to Seunghyun’s side and held onto his hand so tight as if he’d never let go. He can imagine Seunghyun smiling right now, Jiyong smiled also but he didn’t know why he did. He had this warm and cozy feeling with Seunghyun, he wished it would last forever but then they reached to BIGBANG’s apartment door.

 

“Um Jiyong, we are here. You can let go now.” Seunghyun started shaking his hand but Ji won’t bulge.

 

“You must love holding my hand Ji. You know, if we sleep together tonight you can hold onto my hand all night long.” Seunghyun whispered into Ji’s ear which made Ji finally let go off his hand and start banging on the door to open.

 

“OH IT’S YOU TWO! I thought we were going to get robbed, who knocks that loud?” Daesung opened the door irritated, plus he was going to bed.

 

“Sorry Dae, Ji’s been crazy all day. He needs to rest.” Seunghyun patted Dae’s back to let him know they were okay.

 

“Hyungs! Did you see Bae hyung? I can’t find him anywhere and his phone is turned off.” Everyone got concerned from seeing the maknae’s face in tears.

 

“Did you check his room?” Ji finally spoke since he’s the number one person who would be concerned about Youngbae, well he thinks.

 

“No I didn’t, I was there for awhile but then left since Bae hyung went out but I never saw him return.” Seungri held his head real low as if he would fall any minute, Ji felt really bad for him and he’d do anything to see the maknae happy.

 

“He might be in his room then. Youngbae is pretty sneaky you know? Ji why don’t you check? You two are pretty close.” Seunghyun nudged Ji to search for Bae, Seunghyun knew very well that Bae loves Ji and he’s upset, might as well let Ji cheer him up. 

 

“You’re right, I’ll go do that.” Ji headed towards Bae’s room but Seungri went infront of Ji, motioning his hand to step back.

 

“Move maknae, I gotta check on Bae. You know how close we are.” Ji was surprised that Seungri didn’t even bulge one bit, the maknae always listened to Ji. 

 

“Oh yeah, I know how close you two are. But your existence to Bae will just make him stay in his room more. So I must tell you not to go hyung.” Seungri starting walking towards Ji, causing him to step back.

 

“What’s up with you maknae? You’ve been acting funny ever since I came home, do you know what’s wrong with Bae?” Daesung went to Seungri and laid both his hands on the maknae’s shoulders, staring into his eyes to let him know the band was really concerned.

 

“I am sorry hyung but I can’t let you know. Although I can let only one person know and that’s Ji hyung. Other than that, Bae hyung will open up to you himself.” Seungri walked past Daesung and went into his and Ji’s room.

 

“I wonder what he has to tell you Ji. Go already, I’m dying to know!” Seunghyun started jumping up and down until Dae shot him a glance to stop since the situation isn’t funny.

 

Ji just simply nodded but was more astonished that the maknae didn’t listen to him, it broke his heart. Did he do something to make the maknae not care for his words? Whatever it was, he’s going to find out.

 

Ooh, what's Seungri going to tell Jiyong? Be ready to be surprised in the next chap! Thanks to the 2 Subscribers, I am so glad! G-RI shippers will like the next chapter ALOT. Don't worry, this isn't how it will be. In the further chapters, should I do or no? I am learning and I am only 13 so it'll be hard and alot of squealing too. Anyways hope you enjoyed it!