Jiyong's Deep Thoughts

Waiting for the Unexpected

JIYONG's POV

 

To be honest, my mind was going crazy right now. I couldn’t even think straight, I felt as if I would pass out any minute. I needed time but Seunghyun seemed pretty impatient, I have never really thought of him in the romantic sense and I feel really uncomfortable. But he is my childhood friend and...I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t want to hurt him by saying I don’t feel the same or would I ever? I have been straight ever since birth, I have feelings for the maknae but other than that...I never knew how awkward it felt to be chased at than to be chasing for. Out of the whole group, me and Seunghyun have the less contact of eachother which seems weird right?

“Ji, the cafe’s closing. We have to go now.” Seunghyun’s words broke my deep thoughts, I looked at his face which seemed to be focusing on mine. Those black orbs...it’s really hard to look away, I sighed heavily. What should I do about his feelings? I knew the answer to his confession from the start, I should have denied it...I feel guilty leading him on. It would hurt him more if I deny now.

“W-What did you say?” I felt bad that I am so deep in thoughts to even realize that he’s right infront of me. I really hate him right now, making me go crazy right now.

“We have to go, the cafe’s closing.” Seunghyun repeated again but I was too busy thinking about his confession and what should I do. I must do something or he will keep trying to make me fall for him. Oh god, I feel a headache coming on...why am I so flustered? Do I really care for him so much that it’s hard to deny? I must have some feelings but I need to get rid of them fast, I still have feelings for the maknae but I am not making any progress. Might as well make some, another confession will just slow me down. Probably if I show affection to the maknae, Seunghyun will understand that I don’t have the same feelings as he does and let me go. Yeah, I’ll do that! 

SEUNGHYUN's POV

 

I feel guilty, I must be making Ji think really hard about this. He can’t even listen to me properly, that’s it I am going to make him say his answer already. But he’s thinking so hard, he needs time right? I dragged him out of the cafe and held his hand tightly to let him know that he’s not the only one having a hard time, he’s been narrowing his eyebrows and biting his lips on the way back to our building. As we were heading to the main floor, I felt him trying to let go off my hand. I wonder what’s up?

JIYONG's POV

 

I have been dragged out of the cafe by Seunghyun, how embarrassing. I was mentally cursing myself for not listening for the first two times he said the cafe is closing. But most of all, my plan has to work...I am a leader also his confession has fully invaded my mind and I can’t focus on our band properly if I don’t do something. This is not only a plan but the truth, I fell real hard for the maknae ever since we started living together in the same room. I never met someone who looked up to me so much and cared about me the same amount before, but I haven’t done anything to capture his attention properly. I must make progress fast, maknae gets girls pretty fast and I will keep him in company so that won’t be happening as much anymore. I smiled to myself and felt Seunghyun’s eyes on me, I don’t care anymore...I have a job to complete.

 

It felt like we were walking for hours till we reached the mainfloor, I let go off his grip on my hand. I must ask him something that has been floating around my mind the whole time in the cafe and back, this time I took his hand and held it tightly as I headed to the stairs. The band lived on the top floor so there was plenty time to talk about this.

 

“Why are we taking the stairs Ji? My legs are already killing me, are you going to kill me for giving you a hard time at the cafe?” Seunghyun knew very well that he gave me a hard time to the max, now it’s time to know the answer to what lead me to all this thinking.

 

“Hyung, why do you like me anyways? I’m not any special from the other members except I’m the leader but that’s all.”

 

“I must say, I don’t even know myself. But probably for a good reason.” Seunghyun didn’t exactly know but that’s how love is, you don’t always know the reason why you like someone.

 

“I don’t believe you. So you just like me out of nowhere?” This is ridiculous, I always have a reason to like someone. Is he playing with me?

 

“Then don’t believe because I don’t know why either. Let’s go head up, it’s an hour before midnight.” Seunghyun didn’t want to go on with this, he’s already tired and needs to explain to the rest of the members.

 

“Fine, if that’s what you wish for me to do.” I seriously have a feeling he knows, but since I will have to hurt him later on. Might as well make him happy and give him some company before I leap into my plan. 

Well Ji certainly doesn't like his situation, he's being evil but he has no choice. Anyways, it gets better don't worry but there will always be drama! :) Hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter coming! Comments are love!