Youngbae's Outburst/Cafe moment

Waiting for the Unexpected

*YOUNGBAE'S POV*

 

I was sitting on my bed with my arms crossed tightly, narrowing my eyebrows as I stared at the floor. Why was he in Ji’s room, this never happened before, but what if what Seungri said was...true? These thoughts repeated in my head like a merry go round.

~CREAKKKKKKKKKKK went the door which made me fall off my bed with face flat on the floor, I swore my nose was bleeding but whoever has entered...could’ve knocked at first! I felt dizzy, was it the pressure from worrying about Ji too much? Well it was worth it, I love Ji ever since GDYB and I have a chance. Did I faint? Nah I can see the floor, such a great view.

“Hyung the things you do in your room...” Seungri chuckled as he made his way into the room and pulled Bae up.

“Well what brings you to my humble room Panda boy?” Bae faced Seungri as he fixed his wrinkled vest.

 

“I knew you’d be thinking about hyung (Jiyong) but relax, it’s been 4 hours since you prisoned yourself in this so called humble room. Chill, the worse that could happen is Seunghyun and Ji hyungs go out to a cafe and be all lovey dovey.” The last sentence Seungri said has set off the bomb in me, I have to find Ji before Seunghyun hyung dares to make a move.

“Seungri I am going to find Ji, I can’t take it anymore!” Bae pushed Seungri and ran as fast as lighting out the door, he won’t let Seunghyun hyung take what’s his.

“WAIT!” Seungri yelled at the top of his lungs but Bae was long gone. “I shouldn’t have said that but he’s far out of my reach...” Seungri went over to bae’s dresser and pulled out a picture of them together in the debut days. He clutched it tightly to his chest as tears made their way down his cheek. “Kwon Jiyong, I’ll just have to keep you away from my treasure no matter what it takes.”

 

“Ji, what would you like?” Seunghyun has took Ji to cafe “L’amour” so that he can take his mind off what occurred this morning.

“Ice cap only.” Ji said as he smiled, a smile which made Seunghyun’s heart flutter.

As the cap arrived, Seunghyun focused on what about Ji he adored the most, but chuckled knowing it’s all of him.

“Is there something on my face?” Ji stopped drinking and looked at Seunghyun’s face for the first time since they’ve came.

“Yes, there is....” Seunghyun replied as Ji started reaching for his hand mirror, Seunghyun loved teasing the younger one. “Something called beauty.” Seunghyun was trying not to laugh as Ji pouted and red flushed upon his cheeks.

“F-Finish my cap, I feel bad that you didn’t order anything.” Ji slid the cap across the table, Seunghyun knew he’d change the topic but he offered to finish it anyway for him. Seunghyun used the same straw Ji used but Ji didn’t really care which made Seunghyun smile big which he made sure Ji didn’t see. This must’ve been one of the best moments for Seunghyun with Ji.

 

YOUNGBAE’S POV

It’s been the 5th time I’ve called Ji but it’s either turned off or he’s ignoring my calls. He usually picks up if it’s me unless he is having fun with hyung (Seunghyun) but wait, didn’t Seungri say they were at a cafe? It was his imagination but might aswell check “L’amour” which is the number 1 place BIGBANG went to hangout. As I was about to enter, I see two familiar figures sitting by the window, I knew it was Seunghyun & Ji and I should go and take Ji with some excuse but seeing him smile and laugh with Seunghyun like crazy seemed like a knife pierced through my heart. I guess we were only meant for the bestfriends stage and that I should let Seunghyun be his one and only, I approve of them but right now I need to be alone in my man cave and cry my heart out. Yeah, I should also keep my door locked, who knows it might take weeks and months but it’s worth it until I fully let go, I slowly scurried back the way I came from.

 

Not as short! I tried to make it longer but then it'd be out of topic. Liking it so far? It gets worse x] well I can't always make things positive cuz that's boring! Comments are love if I get any! :)