Seungri Had Enough

Waiting for the Unexpected

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

I just returned from L’Amour cafe, my best moment with Ji still haunts me. Usually from outside the apartment, you can always hear yelling and lots of walking but today it seems so...muted. Not a single hush is heard, it leaves me bewildered. As I unlocked the door, all I heard was my footsteps and the whole apartment lies in darkness which sends chills through my system...was anyone even alive? And there I saw it, what seemed like a corpse...an ashen face of Jiyong is all I could clearly see. I was loss for words, I have never saw Jiyong so pale and withered...was he even alive? I hastily went over to him and knelt down to check his pulse which seemed to be at its normal speed, was he knocked out? Our apartment is far too dangerous to be in, Bae and Seungri have already gone nuts with Ji....I have to protect him. He will be with me at all times...especially now that Youngbae’s holding a grudge and Seungri is having a mental breakdown. My ears detected a heavy sobbing from the bathroom and soft shrieks, it sounded like the maknae to me. I rushed over to be met with a locked bathroom door which had a crying panda behind it, what was he doing in there?

 

“Maknae! Why’s the door locked?! Open up!” Seunghyun was fidgeting with lock, he could still hear Seungri’s deep sobs and he couldn’t resist hearing the poor maknae cry...especially after what he did this morning scarred his life for good. “I’m sorry about this morning Seungri! Please stop crying, I really love Jiyong and you know that I only hurt you for that reason! I didn’t mean to either.” Seunghyun was now begging the maknae to unlock the door but instead the sobbing stopped and the younger one finally spoke.

 

“About your plan, what’s a good start?” Seungri’s voice was croaky from all the crying, something must have happened...Jiyong is making it more complex for all of us. 

 

“I have to know something before I answer you, how long have you locked yourself in the bathroom?” Seunghyun wondered if the maknae saw Jiyong’s cold body lying on the wooden floor.

 

“Well ever since me and Ji hyung had a little argument, I haven’t heard him walking or doing anything while I was in here.” Seungri immediately unlocked the door and he looked quite distressed. “Is he okay? Did something happen to him? Why didn’t I hear him all this time?” Seungri started rambling whatever question hit his mind, Seunghyun just stared at Seungri looking all droopy...his confusion has reached its limit. 

 

“Apparently whatever you did or said caused him to pass out but-“ Seunghyun was cut off as Seungri bolted into the living room and to his horror he saw Jiyong lying there unconscious. “What have I done, see? I have been creating problems ever since YOU confessed to Ji hyung which is the reason Youngbae hates us all and to top it all off Ji hyung likes me and now I don’t know how to love no more!” Seungri fell to his knees and heaved in sorrow, from the corner of his eye he could see Seunghyun crossing his arms and walking away. Coast was clear, he took some pills that made his pain numb and grabbed his razor to dig into some flesh...he ruined the life of the person he was in love with all along. How’s he going to face him ever again or will he?

 

 

Short. Yes. I will always make it up to you. I want the story to make sense. Confusing for them, maknae going through some serious depression. Hope you guys are liking it so far! Time for sushi. o3o