Minzy's Advice

Waiting for the Unexpected

 

YOUNGBAE'S POV

I can’t trust anybody no more, I thought maknae was reliable enough to know about my feelings but he just took advantage and hurt me. How stupid was I anyways? They both shared a room of course something like that would happen! It’s hard to breathe under these covers, I haven’t seen light in hours...I feel so dead. Nobody cares to even knock and ask if I’m okay, just let me be. I never knew moving on could be so hard, Jiyong you bastard got my head spinning and me chasing you. What do I have to do to make you fall for me? Seungri is just an obstacle in my way right now, so much for helping me. 

 

Baby, jebal geuui sonnuel japjima

Cuz you should be my lady

Who calls at a time like this? Ugh, is relaxation so much to ask for?

 

“Yobseyo?” Crap, nice going Youngbae your voice sounded like a dead horse’s.

 

“Oh hey Bae oppa, do you know where Dae oppa is? I’ve called him a few times but he won’t pick up.” It was Minji, should I tell her about what’s going on? I can trust her right?

 

 “No Minji, I don’t. I’ve been stuck in my room for a week or two it seems.” Now she’d probably want to know why, I know she’s young but she should have some advice for me.

 

“Why oppa? Is Jiyong oppa playing hard to get?” Damn, how’d she know? Word gets around so fast, it seems like Jiyong’s the only one deaf.

 

“Not exactly, he doesn’t know. Well now he does probably, I’ve been going on a rampage since Seungri doesn’t know how to keep his hands off and now I really need to move on before I am on the verge of suicidal from this entire BS.” It’s true, scenes of Jiyong and Seungri almost going at it has fully attacked my mind and I might be destroyed any minute.

 

“But didn’t Seungri oppa keep your secret affection for Jiyong oppa ever since the band was created? Why would he choose now to go for Jiyong oppa? Don’t you think that’s a bit odd, I mean Seungri oppa knew your feelings but maybe Jiyong oppa likes Seungri oppa and forced himself on him?” That made perfect sense, this is why Minji is so awesome but Jiyong was straight ever since I knew him so how’s that possible or does he only feel that way towards Seungri? Could it be I overreacted for no reason? Seungri was forced, he’s so reliable for the band and all the members so this is clearly forced action. 

 

“Oppa there’s nothing to worry about, but if Jiyong oppa really likes Seungri oppa then you shouldn’t come in between them because that will create an overblown situation. But you can hang out with Seungri oppa and that could make Jiyong oppa move on...” Minzy is a genius! Why couldn’t I have thought about this before? But won’t it make Jiyong jealous? 

 

 “Wait Minji, wouldn’t that make Jiyong think I’m stealing Seungri away from him?” I don’t want it to turn out like that, this is harder than I thought.

 

“Maybe but that way Jiyong oppa will try to move on and be in his weakest state. You can probably then confess saying you only took Seungri oppa away so that he can stop liking Seungri oppa.” Minji’s plan was brilliant but couldn’t I just hang out with Jiyong and leave Seungri out? That way Jiyong can move onto me and Seungri can have freedom.

 

“I think it’s better I hang out with Jiyong because then Jiyong will come onto me and Seungri will be free.” Minji has to agree that this way it’s much easier.

 

“I think my plan is much simple, It takes a long time for Jiyong to move on I mean you guys were bestfriends since GDYB but he liked Seungri ever since the band started and it won’t be easy for him to move on because he’ll only think of you as a friend if you guys hang out.” Minji was right again, I really can’t think accurate in this state. Might as well thank her for this brilliant plan.

 

“Okay Minji, you don’t know how much brighter you made my life turn out to be. Gomawo and see you sometime, I’ll let Daesung know that you called for him!” With that, I jumped out of the covers and pushed my curtains aside to be met with the dazzling stars and a shining moon which clearly made out Seungri’s face in my head and I didn’t even know why.

MINZY'S POV

Alright, mission complete. I got Bae oppa to go with my plan, this way Seungri oppa will be grinning like crazy and Jiyong oppa will fall under Seunghyun oppa’s care. Everything will go back to normal and everyone will be with who they deserve. 

 

“Yah Minji! Who were you talking to on the phone? That was some deep conversation.” Bom unnie popped out of the kitchen with two corns on each hand, can’t control herself as usual.

 

“Bae oppa, Daesung oppa told me he was going through some breakdown and told me to give him advice to move on. He always picks up the phone if it’s from us, I hope our plan turns out fine.”  I my disco ball to groove a bit since my advice worked but then Daesung oppa just HAD to call.

 

“Yobseyo? Ne oppa, I told him my advice the most unsuspicious way. I’m sure if he hangs out with Seungri oppa he will hopefully move on since Seungri oppa is just hilarious and fun to be around with. Seunghyun oppa probably made up his mind to capture Jiyong oppa’s attention his best way possible and we all know Seunghyun oppa always gets what he wants. Everything will go smoothly according to how well we hide the plan.” I was so confident in helping my oppa, I love him dearly and would do anything to see his breathtaking smile.

 

“Gomawo Minji, I’m so glad that we are together. We are certainly a perfect two!” He sure knows how to keep me satisfied.

 

“No problem oppa, I have to go and celebrate since my plan worked! Woot woot!” I was going a bit overboard, the plan wasn’t fully accomplished but the first part was.

 

“Don’t get your hopes up too high, Ji hyung will be difficult to keep away from Seungri. We need to find a way for that.” Daesung oppa was right and we will find a way, after my celebration is done.

 

Do you think Minzy and Daesung's plan will work? I hope so, now everything is starting to make sense again. Hope you guys are enoying it! Next chapter coming today or tomorrow, who knows? I didn't edit so Im sorry for mistakes.