Horrible start of a day

Waiting for the Unexpected

 

Jiyong woke up from a night, it wasn’t normal at all, it was quite odd. He couldn’t forget the scenes of Seunghyun implanting his neck with hickeys and wet kisses. Shuddering at the thought, Jiyong tried to get out of bed but froze as he heard a familiar snore and a huge lump beside him. As curious as he can be, dreading to lift the cover a bit and to his surprise....Seunghyun was snoring away next to him and this made Jiyong’s jaw drop...literally.

 

“What the hell? Why the **** are you in my bed for?! GET THE HELL UP! Jiyong started shrieking while the other members came in rushing through his bedroom door.

 

“What happened hyung?” Daesung’s eyes directly looked at a huge hill formed on Jiyong’s bed, wondering who it could be.

 

“What’s with all the shouting especially in the morning?!” Annoyed, Seunghyun rose from the bed and looked at everyone’s shocked faces. Then turned to see Jiyong’s face flustered and his eyes looked like they were burning.

 

“GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BED ALREADY!” Jiyong pushed Seunghyun so hard that Seunghyun fell over crashing to the floor as Jiyong dashed to the bathroom, not wanting to talk about what just happened.

*******************************In-The-Living-Room**************************************

 

“The main thing is how’d you end up there anyways, I mean out of all places...Jiyong’s bedroom?” Youngbae was bombing Seunghyun with questions as he drank his coffee. Youngbae was pretty concerned since he was in love with Jiyong ever since GDYB and this is bothering him.

 

“I don’t ****ing know so will you stop asking, I don’t control myself at night.” Seunghyun obviously knew why he did appear in Jiyong’s room, but he thought that he could’ve woke up earlier and went back to his own room but Jiyong was way too comfy to be with.

 

“I bet Seunghyun got a crush on Jiyong, I mean Dongwook hyung is already taken y’know?” Seungri chuckled and from the corner of his eye noticed Jiyong was eavesdropping few meters away.

 

“Think what you want cuz’ I ain’t stopping you, I am going out.” Seunghyun seriously didn’t want to hear this crap in the morning so he grabbed his jacket and flew out the door while slamming it so hard that the features on the wall almost fell.

 

“What’s gotten into him? We just wanted to know the truth but he really isn’t someone who’d tell the truth, I think our song Stupid Liar should start playing right now.” Daesung frowned and leaned against the wall dividing the kitchen.

 

“I’ll see for myself what's up with him.” Jiyong mumbled as he walked out the door, trying to catch up...knowing that Seunghyun is a fast walker when bothered.

 

 

 

How was the first chapter? Nothing much to expect yet but there will be also sorry since it was short! It took me awhile to divide the story into pages but it's all good now. My writing may not be as detailed as other writers but as time goes on, I'll get better. Hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter is coming. Comments are love!