Chap 6

A Story They Didn't Know [STOPPED/DISCONTINUED]
Chapter #6

 

When we got off, we still remaining in awkward atmosphere. Which I hate the most. No one each of us willing to talk first. Once we have an eye contacted, we broke it again. There’s a weird feeling inside me, an urge to pull her into my embrace faded away.

“Lu…” she broke the cold atmosphere, the way she calling my name is too much. I really missed that beautiful angelic voice calling my name. I even can’t hold myself, my chest tightened and I’m barely breathing. There’s anger inside of me. My blood burning, my face reddened. I can’t, I just can’t. I really wanted to shout to her. I can’t.

“Lu… you… okay?!” She put her palm on my shoulder. I jerked her hand. I really not okay. I really mad at her. Even though I missed her to death. Why she do this to me?!

 

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME MEI LI?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!” she gasped, she’s too shocked. “Lu… What do you mean? Calm down, let’s talk this-“

 

“CALM DOWN YOU SAID?! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND?! YOU DON’T KNOW I’M SO TIRED OF THIS MEI LI.  YOU’RE JUST LIKE THAT. I’M SEARCHING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE, EVERYDAY. WHERE WERE YOU?! HAVING FUN IN SEOUL?!” I shouted at her. I just can’t believe it I just shout at her. Letting out what I’ve been hiding inside my chest. I still unsatisfied. Her tears dropping one by one. Her eyes telling she’s scared.

“Lu… I’m so sorry. I can explain it first. Please calm down” she’s sobbed and holds one of my hands. I jerked her hands away. She started blankly at her hands. Her tears more dropping to the land. Like a rain. I felt guilty at her, but I can’t help my angel side just lost from the devil. Devil partying with his winning.

“Lu…”

“Get the hell out of my sight Mei Li” she sobbed more. “But Lu…”

“I SAID. GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT. GOD DAMMIT” I shot a glare at her. If glare could kill someone, I’ll be a murder tonight and my photos with ‘Wanted’ sign will be all over the town. She turned her heels and walk away weakly like a lifeless body. When she’s nowhere to be found, lost from my sight. I fall from my knees, my tears rolling on my cheeks and dropping to the land.

 

God, what did I do?

 

 

“I don’t know if a good-looking guy would be this idiotic. Tsk.” A girly yet arrogant voice rang in my ears. I think I know that voice. I faced her. She was standing with her back and one of her feet leaned on the wall and her arms crossed on her chest. I stood up immediately, fix my shirt and wipe my tears away.

“What you mean?”  She walked towards me and stops a meter from me. Her eyes examining me from head to toe. She put her right hands on my shoulder where Mei Li put her hand on me and she wiped it like she just wiped a dust from my shirt.

“You know, holding your pride is really bad. Look, they make you to be this idiot. Just by jerking her hands away can ripped her heart. With a bonus you shouted at her, you break her heart. Why don’t you just slap her face instead?” she looked to my eyes straight with her killing stare. This woman so scary. Then her finger cupped my chin and held it up. And there’s I feel flying hands, flying towards me. And then…

 

SLAPPED

 

I could feel a burning mark on my cheeks. She’s crazy yet scary.  Then she giggles and held my chin and bought it up to face her. What the hell is wrong with her?

“How was your feeling? You’re so idiotic, is that how you treat a woman like that?! Don’t you have a heart?! You said you were search for her, and then you shouted at her and tell her to go away from your sight.  I know I should just mind my own business, but dammit I can’t hold it. Once a jerk, still a jerk” she jerk my chin from her finger, make my face fell facing land. She turned her heels and ready to leave me. I quickly stood up and called her. “Hey!” she turned her face.

“I haven’t got your name!” I shouted at her. She picked something from her pocket and throws tissue-like- handkerchief on my face.

“You know I girl shouldn’t do this, but the guy should. Well, because now I’m facing a pretty boy I should do this to you. Oh yeah sorry for throwing this on your face. You deserved it anyways. Wipe your tears away; you look really ugly until I feel like going to puke all over your face.” Then she really off my sight. Hell, I wanted her name not her handkerchief. Did she deaf or what?  I can’t understand woman. She’s so rude.

 

What she said was right after all. I was being jerk to Mei Li. I was being too harsh to Mei Li. I really broke her heart. I really did. I’m a jerk. I’m sorry Mei Li. I was searching for her yet I found her now I should be happy. My tears dropping, I used that girl’s handkerchief and wipe my tears. My finger scanned a soft spot and the soft spot crafting words. I read what it was written.

 

Tears just ruining my life. I’ll spreading laughter everywhere, I’ll never cry, I’ll never give up, and I’ll never will.

Kang Jaemin